Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

School bus driver goes nuts

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 08:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the convert
the kids probably got what they deserved but it shouldn't have been the bus driver who did it to them. the kids parents should have whooped there ***.
Well obviously the parents aren't doing a great job instilling a respectful attitude in these particular kids at home. What's next? At this age they punch and curse at a bus driver, go unpunished, and a few years down the road they will be sueing the county when they get tased by a police officer for refusing to do what they're told. It needs to start young and be consistant if we want to see **** like this taper off. It's only getting more common, unfortunately.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

We need more school bus drivers like that. ******* punk kids these days
Old 05-25-2005, 12:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LookingForPower
I dont give a rats *** WHAT a kid says not to mention a MINOR you dont get to slap him, let alone get him in a choke hold. I am surprised that kid only threw one punch, if i was that kid and some bus drive was grabbin me by my neck I would FOR SURE make sure that guy wasnt standing and he was laying unconscious. You dont put your hands on someone like that EVER... PERIOD END OF DISCUSSION. Its called Self Defense, what is that kid suppose to do just sit there and be in a Choke hold, EFF That. That kid Deserves to be able to fight back especially from somone who is 200 pounds more then him that fat ****, thinks he is badass because he drives a big yellow school bus... Jesus you older people need to get your head outa your asses if you think ur allowed to ever touch a kid like that just because they disrespect you I am GLAD im none of your children.
Look, the driver was wrong for the initial smack and wringing him by the neck, the kid shouldn't of done ****. If he would of stopped right there the driver probably would of been fired and he'd of had nothing more than a day of suspension or something. After he backed off the kid threw a punch, then when they were just standing there in the front the kid threw another punch at him. Not only does this not fit the regular definition of self defense, but you're not allowed to defend yourself in the first place. If some kid tries to kick your *** in school, the second you hit back you're just as guilty; it sucks but thats the way it is. So if you can't get away with fighting back with some kid, what the hell makes you think you can try to smack around a school official?

Bottom line that disrespectful ********** got less than he deserved, if I was a 65 year old bus driver and some kid 1/4 my age said, "Try me." I'd of knocked his ****** teeth out. I've been through highschool too you know, face it; its not fair but for everyone's good adults are in charge. They should be respected and listened to.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Staging Lane

I think they should throw the three of them in the Octagon.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Will Clark
Look, the driver was wrong for the initial smack and wringing him by the neck, the kid shouldn't of done ****. If he would of stopped right there the driver probably would of been fired and he'd of had nothing more than a day of suspension or something. After he backed off the kid threw a punch, then when they were just standing there in the front the kid threw another punch at him. Not only does this not fit the regular definition of self defense, but you're not allowed to defend yourself in the first place. If some kid tries to kick your *** in school, the second you hit back you're just as guilty; it sucks but thats the way it is. So if you can't get away with fighting back with some kid, what the hell makes you think you can try to smack around a school official?

No thats a schools definition of self defense not the extent of the law. if someone is choking you and you have a fear of your own life(resonably) your allowed to do whatever the hell you want. If someone has a knife to your throat you dont have to just sit there in fear because as soon as you hit him back suddenly your in the wrong!!!...And please that driver was not done he was still shakin the hell outa him in the back of the bus and to me it only looks like the kid hit him once...The first time was a push.....Also so your telling me if some old crazy *** bus driver was sitting there choking you....You would just sit there and not hit him? please....

Side note...One of my friends got suspended from school even when he DIDNT hit the kid back....HAHA so basically he got his assed kicked, then didnt fight back in fear of getting suspended...got suspended anyways, only 1 day less then the other kid LOL!!! SO basically he just got his *** kicked.

Again im not trying to defend the little *****, they definately need to be bitch slapped, but thats the parents job, not some crazy *** bus driver. The Bus driver should have been the responsible one he already called the cops, why did he need to go back again? It was un-neccisary and would only cause more harm not good. And please 5 years and Jail facing a felony charge?
Old 05-25-2005, 01:48 PM
Restricted User

Wow, that is harsh and first I've heard about it. I agree with Rav and the others - the kids need discipline. If my kid did that...well, his butt would be red. However, if the driver or another adult acted inappropriately then they acted correct. The guy was obviously having a bad day...but he should have acted out that harse.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99BLACKBIRD
I'm not a parent yet but I still think I would bust the **** out of my kids asses for disrespecting their elders. Then I would have told Albert that it's my job and responsibility as a parent to discipline my kids. Then would have calmly told him if he ever laid a finger on another child other than his own, I would tear off his ***** and serve them to him on a silver platter with a side of Heinz 57.

I am a parent and both of my kids rode the bus once they were in public school. My daughter has had a couple of incidents on the bus and I always support the driver. Of course, my mom was a driver for years and I saw the **** she had to put up with.

IF this were my case, me and the kids would be having a pow wow regarding the proper way to address an authority figure.

Then...I'd be off to the school to file my complaint for battey against the driver. No cause or reason to do what he did. Short of putting the driver or anothers life in jeopardy, there's NO justification for placing your hands (in anger) on a student, much less slapping one. He has issues and doesn't need to be in that position. I'd see what I could do to have him removed.

And I'd let him know that the next time he feels like slapping somebody, I live at.......

One final note....looks like a haard corp ole' bastard (lol)
Old 05-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Teching In

Default The driver was in a no win situation.

It's the drivers responsibility to maintain order on the bus and they can lose their job if a bus gets out of control, but if they get rough with a kid they still lose their job. Regardless of what the court does, the driver will never be allowed to drive a bus again.

It's beyond me why someone would drive a bus in the first place. Each month we have one or two bus drivers drive back to the school during their afternoon route with a bus full of kids, walk into the office and tell the secretary they quit. Then they drop their keys on the desk and leave.

If I was the driver, I would have parked the bus, called the school and told them to get a principal out there. I would have sat there until they did so.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:33 PM
Staging Lane

dude that busdriver is a dick.. and that 15 yr old is a tough kid,, that kid didnt back down.. i give him props.. **** that busdriver i hope he never gets a job again. and he looses his house.. you dont go after a little kid.. thats just wrong...
Old 05-25-2005, 05:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by stange567
dude that busdriver is a dick.. and that 15 yr old is a tough kid,, that kid didnt back down.. i give him props.. **** that busdriver i hope he never gets a job again. and he looses his house.. you dont go after a little kid.. thats just wrong...
x2
Old 05-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by stange567

x3...
Old 05-25-2005, 08:24 PM
TECH Junkie

those kids did need an attitude adjsutment, but the driver had no right to handle up like that. parents don't know how to teach kids respect anymore. the driver should of stopped at the slap
Old 05-25-2005, 11:25 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LookingForPower
No thats a schools definition of self defense not the extent of the law. if someone is choking you and you have a fear of your own life(resonably) your allowed to do whatever the hell you want. If someone has a knife to your throat you dont have to just sit there in fear because as soon as you hit him back suddenly your in the wrong!!!...And please that driver was not done he was still shakin the hell outa him in the back of the bus and to me it only looks like the kid hit him once...The first time was a push.....Also so your telling me if some old crazy *** bus driver was sitting there choking you....You would just sit there and not hit him? please....

Side note...One of my friends got suspended from school even when he DIDNT hit the kid back....HAHA so basically he got his assed kicked, then didnt fight back in fear of getting suspended...got suspended anyways, only 1 day less then the other kid LOL!!! SO basically he just got his *** kicked.

Again im not trying to defend the little *****, they definately need to be bitch slapped, but thats the parents job, not some crazy *** bus driver. The Bus driver should have been the responsible one he already called the cops, why did he need to go back again? It was un-neccisary and would only cause more harm not good. And please 5 years and Jail facing a felony charge?
Yes, you can do whatever you want. But there WILL be consequences of the legal kind, there are laws against fighting in school most places. Its a shitty rule that I totally disagree with, but thats just the way it is. This is when you get a slick lawyer and sue everyone.

Watch the video again, they were going at it. Then he backed off, which is why you see the guys hands on the seats. The guy wasn't even touching him at this point...this is when the kid swang his first punch. Then they went towards the front of the bus and the kid got in his face, then threw a punch at him and the guy blocked it. And I wouldn't hit the bus driver AFTER he got off me, but I'd of thrown these thangs if he was actually sitting there choking me. Moreover I wouldn't put myself in a position to be choked by the crazy *** bus driver in the first place. 2nd, he wasn't trying to cut off his air supply apparently. Third you're STILL wrong for fighting back, and can get in serious **** for doing it. Its light getting in a fist fight with a cop, even if you're right you're wrong.

Look, the driver wasn't right for touching him. I'm just saying he deserved it.

Last edited by Will Clark; 05-26-2005 at 12:29 AM.
Old 05-26-2005, 03:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man.....seeing some of you other younger guys posts make me sick. I'm 24 and want to apologize for my generation.

That kid deserved to get his *** beat. If his parents won't do it, somebody has to. I wasn't a "model" citizen in my bus days, and the things we did, we prob deserved to get our asses beat as well.

LookingForPower, it's easy for you to sit there and say that guy was in the wrong, but i'm guessing faced with the same situation, you would have done close to the same. What do you do when you walk up to your car and this same 15 yr old punk is running a key down the side, then proceeds to laugh and tell you to F-off? Are you telling me you would deal with the situation in a calm and cool manner? It's always easy to rip a situation when the shoe isn't on your foot.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2QuikTA
LookingForPower, it's easy for you to sit there and say that guy was in the wrong, but i'm guessing faced with the same situation, you would have done close to the same. What do you do when you walk up to your car and this same 15 yr old punk is running a key down the side, then proceeds to laugh and tell you to F-off? Are you telling me you would deal with the situation in a calm and cool manner? It's always easy to rip a situation when the shoe isn't on your foot.
Id grab the little **** by his shirt and put him on the ground and sit on his head until the cops came. I would not bitch slap the kid and grab him by his throat....Then when the boys father got there...I might take out some anger on him, and let him know what he should do to his kid.

Now I am 19, so I am not a child by obviously not a grown up by anymeans. Ever since I was a kid, I have been like this, you want my respect? You have to treat me respect.... I don't give a **** if your some old guy, how does that make you any better then anyone else? If you treat me like ****, ill treat you like ****, its pretty simple knowledge. I'm obviously not gunna go talking back to some adult, like those little bastards did I never once come close to just talking about like them, but if some adult and still to this way decides to treat me like a kid and not show respect I get effing pissed!!! I will respect you until you disrespect me, then I don't give a rats *** how old you are, or who you are. I wont give a **** about you, most of the time i just wont talk to you, or ill give smartass answers if you proceed to keep talking to me.

Last edited by LookingForPower; 05-26-2005 at 06:37 AM.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:13 AM
Chop-Foo Director

This has gone on long enough. I think all opinions are out there.