Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Pics of my car accident.... sad day....

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey 98blackZ28 do u live in oakley or is the just were the accident happend cuz i seen the car at antioch highs parking lot when i was driving by one time
Old 06-10-2005, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

I found out that you do have to be moving to have the air bags go off...that's why they didn't go off...you weren't moving.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:57 PM
On The Tree

Hey man in the end, forget the car....as long as you're alive and walking. A vehicle can be replaced, life cannot. Glad to hear you're ok.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:17 AM
Staging Lane

i wouldnt sue the hell out of her because her parents are going ot have to pay not her. I would tell them that the blue book price on the car is not enough for you to get a replacement car so if they dont want to be sued then you will settle for how much it costs you to get your GTO or Z06 and maybe a lil extra for the pain this whole ordeal put you through.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sspower
i wouldnt sue the hell out of her because her parents are going ot have to pay not her. I would tell them that the blue book price on the car is not enough for you to get a replacement car so if they dont want to be sued then you will settle for how much it costs you to get your GTO or Z06 and maybe a lil extra for the pain this whole ordeal put you through.
Yeah thats what i was thinkin just enough to do what i got to do, but not so much to where it would hurt them or to where they would have to put up there house or something thats just overboard, but like u said for the car and maybe little extra for the pain but nothing way overboard

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
I found out that you do have to be moving to have the air bags go off...that's why they didn't go off...you weren't moving.
Ok that would make sense thanks for the information, it really helps... happy you found that for me cus i couldn't find very much.. thanks again
Old 06-11-2005, 12:27 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by esli ramirez
hey 98blackZ28 do u live in oakley or is the just were the accident happend cuz i seen the car at antioch highs parking lot when i was driving by one time
No i don't live in Oakley my sister does, I live in concord, CA... but yeah it is possible that you could have seen my car in the Antioch High Parking lot before because i have been parked there every now and again so it is possible that was me... So then you must be local??? where are you located??
Old 06-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 98blackZ28
No i don't live in Oakley my sister does, I live in concord, CA... but yeah it is possible that you could have seen my car in the Antioch High Parking lot before because i have been parked there every now and again so it is possible that was me... So then you must be local??? where are you located??

i stay in antioch on the weekday n on the weekend in san jose
Old 06-11-2005, 01:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

he was hit in the rear...most airbag sensors (if im not mistaken) are on the front bumper. and thats not really all that messed up. i know a guy who hit a deer doing 70 in his 2500HD and they didnt go off. he drove home with 8k worth of damage. but man...on another note, glad youre alright, thats what counts...and i hope ya nail the girl lying.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Swang
he was hit in the rear...most airbag sensors (if im not mistaken) are on the front bumper. and thats not really all that messed up. i know a guy who hit a deer doing 70 in his 2500HD and they didnt go off. he drove home with 8k worth of damage. but man...on another note, glad youre alright, thats what counts...and i hope ya nail the girl lying.
Did you look at the pictures and see the front bumper? If he had been moving and hit something the bags would have gone off...instead, he was pushed into the SUV so no aorbags...The airbag sensors are in the front.

Definitely glad he wasn't hurt..the car is replacable..
Old 06-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Teching In

i had something simmilar happen to me 2 years ago.....let me tell you from experience.....the insurance company is gonna say **** you and if you tried to sue gm for the airbags (if you had a leg to stand on) they would also say **** you....the only way i was able to make something good come from my accident was to SUE!!!!......i dont give a crap if its "not the right thing to do"....well making me happy for all the bs and pain and suffering i had to go through deffinately wasnt on anybody elses priority list but mine....i tried to settle things one on one with the manufacturer and insurance company....but they kept ******* around so i said hey id like you to meet my lawyers now....they stuck it to those clowns and i wound up with a nice chunk of money after legal fees.....so the moral of the story is....nobody is gonna give a crap about you but you.....so do what you feel is necessary to make yourself feel justified for all the bs you have been through and will be put through!!!!!
Old 06-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JRWLS1
i had something simmilar happen to me 2 years ago.....let me tell you from experience.....the insurance company is gonna say **** you and if you tried to sue gm for the airbags (if you had a leg to stand on) they would also say **** you....the only way i was able to make something good come from my accident was to SUE!!!!......i dont give a crap if its "not the right thing to do"....well making me happy for all the bs and pain and suffering i had to go through deffinately wasnt on anybody elses priority list but mine....i tried to settle things one on one with the manufacturer and insurance company....but they kept ******* around so i said hey id like you to meet my lawyers now....they stuck it to those clowns and i wound up with a nice chunk of money after legal fees.....so the moral of the story is....nobody is gonna give a crap about you but you.....so do what you feel is necessary to make yourself feel justified for all the bs you have been through and will be put through!!!!!
Good point!
Old 06-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

So an update on the current situation...... We just found out that the girlt that hit me is now claiming that the only reason she rearended my car was because i had already crashed into the car in front of me.... ( BS, because i was at a complete stop and then she hit me and pushed me into the car in front or me...) so now there is no replacement car.................... because now the accident has supposedly been shifted to my fault all because this girl is lying, so i have to pay for my own medical bills, my own wages that i have lost because of this, my own car, everything might be on me now, just because ths stupid B$#@h is lying and making up a story that did not happen......... after she totaled my car and put me in the hospital almost ending my life, and she is lying now........ so this settles the question... am I gonna sue??? Your damn right i am and im going after everything now........ sorry guys i needed to vent!!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Teching In

She claims she only ran into you.. Because you ran into the car infront of you..? Then wouldn't it still be her fault since she was the one who "rearended you", you can't rearend someone from the front..

Are people not very smart? Or what..
Old 06-13-2005, 01:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

You need to get the third party involved...the person you hit. Reason I say this is cause the girl claims that she hit you after you hit the car infront of you correct?? And you say that she hit you, then pushed you into the car in front of you, right?? Well then if the person in front felt only one initial hit and never felt the second one then that means that the girl is lying!
Old 06-13-2005, 01:56 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98blackZ28
So an update on the current situation...... We just found out that the girlt that hit me is now claiming that the only reason she rearended my car was because i had already crashed into the car in front of me.... ( BS, because i was at a complete stop and then she hit me and pushed me into the car in front or me...) so now there is no replacement car.................... because now the accident has supposedly been shifted to my fault all because this girl is lying, so i have to pay for my own medical bills, my own wages that i have lost because of this, my own car, everything might be on me now, just because ths stupid B$#@h is lying and making up a story that did not happen......... after she totaled my car and put me in the hospital almost ending my life, and she is lying now........ so this settles the question... am I gonna sue??? Your damn right i am and im going after everything now........ sorry guys i needed to vent!!!!!!!
Please tell me Oakley did a CHP 555 injury accident report for you?!?!

Also get the third driver involved, as well as using your car as proof that you couldn't have been in motion because your airbags did not deploy!!

Last edited by Azrael; 06-13-2005 at 02:29 PM.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

well here is the thing.... the car that was in front of me the one that i was pushed into after i was rearended well that car took off and fled the scene immediatly after the impact no got a plate or description and they just took off...... so there is no way of contacting the third party cus they ran...... and yeah she did still rearend me no matter how u look at it but she is claiming that the injuries and stuff are cus of the first impact that never happened... and this way her insurance won't cover anything except for the rear end damage....... nothing else......
Old 06-14-2005, 07:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Dang man, good to hear your alright. Sucks to see another fbod go to heaven.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:02 PM
Launching!

yeah I say get a lawyer and use the fact that the airbags dont deploy if your not in motion. Take that lying sack of crap and her parents for all their worth. That sucks, I feel for you man. Hope you get yours when its all said and done.

Regards,
Remington
Old 06-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Teching In

and ill repeat myself.....the insurance company will say......"**** YOU".....you already know what i think you should do!!!!....hope everyting works out for ya bro.....but im still glad your ok!!!!!
Old 06-15-2005, 12:16 AM
Launching!

My dad is a T.V. repair man......

Quick Reply: Pics of my car accident.... sad day....