Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Ams evo kill???

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 08:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sloblk8
I thought the bottle was a factory option on LT1's LOL so thats no suprise (I would have been suprised if it didn't) and I was not trying to imply that I was the fastest (I have said it time and time again that there is always someone faster) just that there is a little more to come because alot of people say he only ran such and such and don't take into account any of the other stuff that went along with it (like when you said how you were spinning and could run better ect.) so I was just making a point.
Well i have not sprayed yet so we'll see what heppens when i do, first i gotta hook the way it sits now.
The evo is bad *** car just sucks that theres trolls come on here thinking its the fastest street car around.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LittleRedZ
Well i have not sprayed yet so we'll see what heppens when i do, first i gotta hook the way it sits now.
The evo is bad *** car just sucks that theres trolls come on here thinking its the fastest street car around.

no, only YOU think you have the fastest car around..

i would love to put a hurting on that evo, send it my way.
how much money exactly do you have to bet on this, maybe you should put a little friendly couple of gs in my papal account and i'll make sure to come down and smack on the evo ?...........
..........I"m just saying the evo ran 101 in the 1/8th bogging, i trapped 109 letting out in 1st and getting back in it. The car will trap around 112 in the 1/8 and damn close to 140 in the 1/4. The evo is nothing but a low 10 sec car .....

no need for Mechams T/A to race the evo i could easily take care of it.
you even caused the evo vs z06 thread to get locked because you just wouldnt quit. every thread that has this evo in it you drop in just to stir **** up. get over your ***** evny
Old 06-28-2005, 08:55 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Lets not get everyone riled up in here or this thread will be locked too.

Yes the EVO is fast, but there is always someone faster.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Gotboost??
but most memorable he beat Jesus Rivera's 1000rwhp supra byFOUR cars.
I am talking to Jesus on AIM right now and he says:

"Ok, this is Jesus and I NEVER EVER raced a motormatrix civic...I don't even know what motormatrix is...perhaps you are confusing Jesus' here, but I NEVER raced one before, also you made a mistake...my old* Supra never had 1000rwhp, most it made in stock bottom end was 858rwhp on C16. I think you are making things up or perhaps mixing some others."
Old 06-29-2005, 01:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually prefer the cars to barely win, those are really exciting cause your on the edge of the seat the whole race to see who pulls out on the end. There is no need to have some 900hp car come up against it unless the Evo magically beat it, its pointless. Wow its gonna walk away and put bus lengths, unless its like a Semi that has no aerodynamics then you may need gobs of power hehe.

I like the Evo vids but I hate all the hype, keep the races close to keep them more exciting. Now if the Evo guy got all cocky and said he was unstoppable, then I'd like to see bus lengths from a streetable car.

The excuses suck, try and avoid them... like only a camera man not 4 people in a car, nose to nose (side by side), not on the rear bumper. I'd also like to see an F-Body beat it by at least a car, winding out real long and not a quick shut down like the viper guys pulled. You don't need the ultimate F-Body just one that can edge him out is just fine and will add more excitement.
Old 06-29-2005, 11:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by KevPSR
I am talking to Jesus on AIM right now and he says:

"Ok, this is Jesus and I NEVER EVER raced a motormatrix civic...I don't even know what motormatrix is...perhaps you are confusing Jesus' here, but I NEVER raced one before, also you made a mistake...my old* Supra never had 1000rwhp, most it made in stock bottom end was 858rwhp on C16. I think you are making things up or perhaps mixing some others."
It's not your fault, man.

This thread's been ruined, I think.

It started off nicely. AMS Evo is owning up a storm...
Old 06-29-2005, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gotboost??
no, only YOU think you have the fastest car around..

you even caused the evo vs z06 thread to get locked because you just wouldnt quit. every thread that has this evo in it you drop in just to stir **** up. get over your ***** evny
No actually im far........way far from being the fastest, def not the slowest but like many people have said. STOP hyping up this evo it isnt the fastest car around, plus theres faster evos **** my good friend build one, the AMS guys would probably know who ISPRacing are. They have an evo putting down over 700awhp on low boost. IT was at Hotimport NIghts in Dullas Expo Center in VA and i have seen this car many times it belongs to Peter.
Much respect for evo
no respect for nutswingers
Old 06-29-2005, 05:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Much respect for evo
Old 06-29-2005, 05:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1_PNYTAMR
one more thing, cars like this evo, are fast on the street.. lets not worship it to much... if anything give credit to who built it for the guy.. cuz all it took was MONEY nad lots of it.. im sure if we all had that much, then running single digits would be reality for everyone here... so lets not feel subpar..
not to far from ya my friend just in FL, if i was that close i would def make a trip, go get em
Old 06-29-2005, 07:39 PM
Teching In

Much respect for evo
So whats worse..being a "nut swinger" or being jealous enough at the attention a certain car gets, so that you have to post on every thread that is made about the car talking crap, how bad you would beat it, ect ect. If the EVO isn't a big deal, then why do you dedicate so many posts to it trying to downplay it, to cut down the people that like it, or to attempt to convince people that it isn't a big deal.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:39 PM
Teching In

No actually im far........way far from being the fastest, def not the slowest but like many people have said. STOP hyping up this evo it isnt the fastest car around, plus theres faster evos **** my good friend build one, the AMS guys would probably know who ISPRacing are. They have an evo putting down over 700awhp on low boost. IT was at Hotimport NIghts in Dullas Expo Center in VA and i have seen this car many times it belongs to Peter.
Much respect for evo

I personally think that it has nothing to do with nut swingers I think some people get upset when people say things like you have about racing me because there are polite ways of saying things and alot of people come off very harsh. Most people have not seen any evos with high hp including myself (other than in magazines) not to mention a stroked evo (I do know there are some out there and do not mean to sound like a benchmark or something) so personally I think they are few and far between and it also sounds like a shop car you are refering to also on a sidenote I will be touching 750 to 800hp real soon off the bottle and will be uping the shot to a whopping 100shot LOL and even then there will still be someone faster. I am in this for fun more than anything and honestly I get rather upset when I read some of the crap that people write. There is nothing the matter with a little compitition but some people go overboard and it upsets some other people then they retort and it makes them look like nutswingers when they actually are just defending someone that may not be there to defend themselves.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1_PNYTAMR
one more thing, cars like this evo, are fast on the street.. lets not worship it to much... if anything give credit to who built it for the guy.. cuz all it took was MONEY nad lots of it.. im sure if we all had that much, then running single digits would be reality for everyone here... so lets not feel subpar..

Not to sound like a dick but would you have said something like that if it were not an import or an evo? I had to work my butt off to get my car done and had to sacrifice alot.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

lets clear some stuff up.... i think why everyone, including myself wants to see this evo get beat so badly, is because it has many videos, beating many fast cars.... we all know there are faster cars but no one video tapes them. this guy does and it kicks ***!!!!!!

i really really respect this guy. but when your in the spot light with a car, that so far seems unbeatable, people will want it to go down and go down hard, thats all.

i myself was never a real import fan, but my buddie got me in subbie scene few years back, and the respect keeps growing, i am talking about cars like subies and evos etc, not hodas and crap ricers.

i am planning on getting a evo lX in the next year or so, as a daily driver, and slight modd car. my 04 gto will be the street legal race car
Old 06-30-2005, 12:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by yellow04
lets clear some stuff up.... i think why everyone, including myself wants to see this evo get beat so badly, is because it has many videos, beating many fast cars.... we all know there are faster cars but no one video tapes them. this guy does and it kicks ***!!!!!!

i really really respect this guy. but when your in the spot light with a car, that so far seems unbeatable, people will want it to go down and go down hard, thats all.

i myself was never a real import fan, but my buddie got me in subbie scene few years back, and the respect keeps growing, i am talking about cars like subies and evos etc, not hodas and crap ricers.

i am planning on getting a evo lX in the next year or so, as a daily driver, and slight modd car. my 04 gto will be the street legal race car
Dayum! Then you would just need a bike!
Old 06-30-2005, 12:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by sloblk8
I personally think that it has nothing to do with nut swingers I think some people get upset when people say things like you have about racing me because there are polite ways of saying things and alot of people come off very harsh. Most people have not seen any evos with high hp including myself (other than in magazines) not to mention a stroked evo (I do know there are some out there and do not mean to sound like a benchmark or something) so personally I think they are few and far between and it also sounds like a shop car you are refering to also on a sidenote I will be touching 750 to 800hp real soon off the bottle and will be uping the shot to a whopping 100shot LOL and even then there will still be someone faster. I am in this for fun more than anything and honestly I get rather upset when I read some of the crap that people write. There is nothing the matter with a little compitition but some people go overboard and it upsets some other people then they retort and it makes them look like nutswingers when they actually are just defending someone that may not be there to defend themselves.
You definitely aren't, but there ARE nutswingers here... I can smell 'em!
Old 06-30-2005, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Dayum! Then you would just need a bike!

no i need to win the lotto
Old 06-30-2005, 07:19 AM
Chop-Foo Director

This has gotten off topic.