Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Hilarious Prank on some Cheap Laborers

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 03:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by horist
ok... I don't have the power to close this thread.. but I would not suggest making anymore posts in it

camaro98z28: this is not a section to debate your political beliefs .. I would suggest you stop posting ...
Political beliefs or the Facts. there is a difference but I assume you know this?
Old 07-02-2005, 03:07 AM
Teching In

the guy in the video was in national lampoons reality shows dvd or somethign like that...he did other racist stuff on there to. i really think it must be setup or something specially if he was in that dvd.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by camaro98z28
Political beliefs or the Facts. there is a difference but I assume you know this?

I would suggest you stop posting in these threads ... this is not a section for debates... it is a section for videos

(and yes i understand the difference between poli beliefs and facts.... as did well over 50% of this great country but this is the MULTIMEDIA SECTION ... not a place to discuss immigration laws or treatment of illegals (this isn't California LS1 ))
Old 07-02-2005, 03:23 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Point blank: This an AUTOMOTIVE website. It deals with AUTOMOBILES. The video is in very poor taste and doesn't belong on this website. It was locked twice in the previous two threads and will be in the the two new threads concerning it quite soon. They had a political forum here once and the site owners did away with it. If stuff like this video keeps being brought in here , you might not like what happens to this forum. If you view what horist and I are telling you as being harsh , it's not nearly as harsh as what could happen. Consider it to be advice not bashing.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:35 AM
TECH Addict

Locked...

I told whoever had a problem to PM me. Do you know what a PM is? Is a Private Message. This is so we don't get these ridiculous threads of why something was locked.