Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Halrious SRT-4 Ricer video..

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4g63Colt
I never referred to my SRT as being a fast car. It isn't anything special, I never said it was. I do own a car however that is more than likely faster than 90% of your cars and 1/10th the price, judging by most of your "impressive" signatures. I was agreeing that the SRT owners in the video are retarded, and was stating that I was ashamed of their stupidity.

yellowRs + mchat are teh slow3r.

Come get some

Last edited by cham; 12-02-2005 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Staging Lane

Default WOW BIG V8s

Man Guys ive never seen so many V8 guys get so Butt Hurt over a 4cyl, i mean ive raced alot of transams and cameros, something called a WS6 and so on (not Beat Yet) and its been fun, but i mean come on now your talking about apples and oranges they just dont compare, i even had a black 2002 camero SS with headers, full exahust chip, and intake, i got rid of it because it was to slow for me, just keep in mind that our cars are still a family car, and a 4cyl, yours were made for racing, ours were made to enjoy life, so get over yourselves, some of us were felow owners, so if you call us stupied your calling yourselves stupied

Jon

PS if your ever in the neighborhood, bring it on, im alwasy ready
Old 12-02-2005, 11:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by powerman_dsr
i even had a black 2002 camero SS with headers, full exahust chip, and intake, i got rid of it because it was to slow for me
Who said that was fast? and why would you put a chip on your car? I doubt you owned a CAMARO, i mean c'mon you can't even spell it, and it's written on the ****** car

just keep in mind that our cars are still a family car, and a 4cyl, yours were made for racing, ours were made to enjoy life
So cars upgraded and built by SRT -STREET and RACING TECHNOLOGY,were not made for racing.
Old 12-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Staging Lane

i did have one, i have dilexia you friken ***, come on get a life, oh so your admiting that srts are fast then, knew i could get you to bust, now whos stupied

Jon
Old 12-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Banned

cameros

Its spelled CAMARO I'm begining to doubt you even owned one .....
Old 12-03-2005, 12:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i did have one, i have dilexia you friken ***, come on get a life, oh so your admiting that srts are fast then, knew i could get you to bust, now whos stupied

Jon
Yes srt-10's are fast, what's your point?
Old 12-03-2005, 12:24 AM
Banned

They the whole srt thing is crap....you can't call it as a group thats like saying all gm's are fast when there's only a few fast ones....
Old 12-03-2005, 09:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

please keeping fighting, it's great
Old 12-03-2005, 10:29 AM
Teching In

Just remember, not all of us act this way. I will agree with yall of how ignorant these ***** are, but don't judge all of us just because of the few that do act this way.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man Guys ive never seen so many V8 guys get so Butt Hurt over a 4cyl, i mean ive raced alot of transams and cameros, something called a WS6 and so on (not Beat Yet) and its been fun, but i mean come on now your talking about apples and oranges they just dont compare, i even had a black 2002 camero SS with headers, full exahust chip, and intake, i got rid of it because it was to slow for me, just keep in mind that our cars are still a family car, and a 4cyl, yours were made for racing, ours were made to enjoy life, so get over yourselves, some of us were felow owners, so if you call us stupied your calling yourselves stupied

Jon

PS if your ever in the neighborhood, bring it on, im alwasy ready
you, my friend, are the retards of all retards....let me get this straight, you get rid of a "camero" to buy a neon cause it wasnt fast enough??? maybe im missing something.
seems that the only people that get but hurt are the ones with huge egos that swear their srt is the ****...untill they try and race something like i have...than all the excuses start to come up.."you have 4 more cylinders" "you have nitrous" blah blah blah..."you have a race car i have a 4 door grocerie getter" please, shut your pie hole and go about your business.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 4g63Colt
I never referred to my SRT as being a fast car. It isn't anything special, I never said it was. I do own a car however that is more than likely faster than 90% of your cars and 1/10th the price, judging by most of your "impressive" signatures. I was agreeing that the SRT owners in the video are retarded, and was stating that I was ashamed of their stupidity.

yellowRs + mchat are teh slow3r.
i forgot, i cant speak stupidity so im just gonna comment as best as i could...bring your 2000lb compeletly stripped, running 116octane race gas, full slick, trailered import out and run my "street" car...ill put you to shame..dont let the "impressvie" sig fool ya...its for dummies like you to fall for.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 04srt-4
Just remember, not all of us act this way. I will agree with yall of how ignorant these ***** are, but don't judge all of us just because of the few that do act this way.
most of us are aware that there are few asshats in each car group...but as you can read for yourself, some of them decided to show up in this perticuler thread.
i respect all that is quick...a persons car, regardless of what it is, is their prized possession. anything thats fast deserves respect...the drivers on the other hand, some need to be moli-whopped for some of the dumb things they say.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Teching In

"bring your 2000lb compeletly stripped, running 116octane race gas, full slick, trailered import out and run my "street" car...ill put you to shame..dont let the "impressvie" sig fool ya...its for dummies like you to fall for." POWERMAN_DSR = u up for the challenge? I didnt think so...shut your mouth, Quote of the year i even had a black 2002 camero SS with headers, full exahust chip, and intake, i got rid of it because it was to slow for me so i bought an SRT-4 instead.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Banned

you have 4 more cylinders
Ill unplug four of my sparkplugs if you take out one of your cams....easy as that that makes them shut the hell up quick add that to the fact they have a power adder...So therefore they need to take off the turbo to make it fair really!
Old 12-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Teching In

guys and u thought the funny ricer SRT-4 video was over...check out this guys SRT-4 girlfriend...pretty funny as well..http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....B&term=gst&p=0
Old 12-04-2005, 01:51 AM
Staging Lane

Smile

You guys are funny and easy to make mad.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:59 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TNTramair
i forgot, i cant speak stupidity so im just gonna comment as best as i could...bring your 2000lb compeletly stripped, running 116octane race gas, full slick, trailered import out and run my "street" car...ill put you to shame..dont let the "impressvie" sig fool ya...its for dummies like you to fall for.
About the "impressive" sig... that's a pretty mean trap speed, why haven't you borrowed a set of slicks and ran a 10 yet?

Oh, and last I checked, SRT-4's are made in Belvedere, IL, so that would make them a domestic. Too bad you're clear on the other side of the country, our cars would be an interesting match up.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:28 PM
12 Second Club

man imo i dont even think that z was even racing them cause if he was then he probably wasnt floorin it cause damn i think it took like the whole vid for the neon to reach 50
Old 12-04-2005, 01:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Jon
Oh man Im about to **** myself!! LOL!!!
You may have DISLEXIA but also you are obviously a MORON...!!!!!
Old 12-04-2005, 01:37 PM
mcG
TECH Resident

man this got ugly quick. but like others have said, i like nice cars, but its the drivers who act like idiots.

and those kids in the original video sounded like they were 14