Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Daily Driver (06 Altima SE-R 5AT) v. Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Daily Driver (06 Altima SE-R 5AT) v. Mustang

Well I decided to take the altima out last night with a meet with some friends instead of the camaro, they all had their fast cars (96 Viper GTS, 01 Z06, 04 Lightning, 04 SRT-4, BMW M3) but I figured I'd take the Daily Driver, so we are cruising down the road to go hang out at one of the guys work and we get a light with a Fox Body mustang hatch, had dumped exhaust and intake atleast (I also own a 2000 Mustang), my friend with the Z06 was playing with him for a while and he wouldn't do anything, not even with the lightning, so we get the light and its the Viper, a ram hemi w/ exhaust, the mustang, and me, the light goes green and we all take off, The viper of course kills us, but between the other 3, I look over when I take off and I am about a half a car ahead of the stang, I keep pulling it shifts into second, still pulling, I look down around 65-70 and we let off with me about 1 1/2 cars ahead of him, the ram was a lil bit further back. He looked over with a sad look and got over 2 lanes and turns the opposite direction. It was fun, 1st kill in the SE-R, I wish I was in the SS though.

Video here..

http://umdrive.memphis.edu/dsettles/...NotDigital.wmv (Preview for the Big Vid)

http://umdrive.memphis.edu/dsettles/Movies/Kenny.wmv (Altima v. Mustang race, also a preview of the big video)
Old 12-03-2005, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

Oh **** my favorite rap group 3-6 mafia!! and my favorite non-affordable car (Viper) all in the same vid.. I'll race your Altima..lol I've been trying my best for the last 4 years to visit Memphis I always end up in Atlanta..

Ever taken to Altima to the track?
Old 12-03-2005, 03:30 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I raced a 3.5 SE Maxima like 3 or 4 years ago when I had my fox. It pulled me pretty hard up top. That was an eye opener.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

I've raced a few altimas 03-05's from a dig and won each time.. never got to race one up top matter of fact ever since I've got my speed limitier removed I haven't raced anyone up top..
Old 12-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by V6Owner
Oh **** my favorite rap group 3-6 mafia!! and my favorite non-affordable car (Viper) all in the same vid.. I'll race your Altima..lol I've been trying my best for the last 4 years to visit Memphis I always end up in Atlanta..

Ever taken to Altima to the track?
lol, ya 3-6 is awesome, growing up here I love their music, and all the HCP guys. Memphis is ok to visit, but it can suck to live here.

Altima is stock for now, never been to the track. I just got it last friday (hence the drive out tag in the vid)

Quick Reply: Daily Driver (06 Altima SE-R 5AT) v. Mustang