Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

SC zo6s vs my neon

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by evo_killer
Hmm....whats the quickest SRT4 run again? Surely not 9s or better?
Well w/o a standalone its hard to get a good tune where u can actually tune ur boost by gear and a variety of other features to help get into the 9s. To help aid in traction. Soon once AEM EMS is released u will see plenty in the 9s...
Old 12-30-2005, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry about that smack talk. As far as racing titles, there is 1 in the family from 2004, and that car is sold and I would never take that on the street anyway, but I still frequent any Outlaw Street races and OSCA races. Me, pics of my cars, etc. I'd like to leave off the public forums- since we might be engaging in an illegal activity.

I just got a 6 year old f-body, H/C, and bottle. You can look it over, but there's nothing more to hide. Keep in touch.
So you have no "real" drag racing experience, yet you bash others for
not having any. You don't have a fast car and you bash others for not
having one. Hmmm...interesting.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Hmm....whats the quickest SRT4 run again? Surely not 9s or better?
You're the one running your mouth, not the SRT4 guy. You're the one
talking about your "top end" as if you're trapping 140mph+.

I'm in IL often. Maybe you can show me what that top end of
yours can do.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:50 AM
Teching In

LOL, who are you, HIS backup?
I said there is one 1st place title I won in 2004, does that count in your book as racing experience? It wasn't my only year racing, genius. I'm not rich, and I can't afford heads up tournaments/and upkeep on racing vehicles, so I had to get out after 2 years. And, that car is sold, and has nothing to do with the street car in my garage that I was running my chops about. You almost got me there, but you need to re-read what I wrote. I never said my f-body was "fast", but I am saying I am confident enough to kickdown with him from a roll-anyday and pull away. Don't worry about what it traps in the 1/4, Im callin him out-so I must be intelligent enough to know if I stand a chance or not. Hell yea, I will hook up with you too, but we gotta dig though.... Also, unless I'm mistaken the srt4 guy and someone else were bashing the LS1 guy when i jumped in. There are plenty of SRt4's and one with a 50 trim/fmic...I dont need to og long distance just to see what they got, I just thought he was riding like he was king or somethin. I tell you what: take your two poweradders, and tell SRT buddy to get a spray kit, and we can go three wide baby. Let me know how you like my new cat back..
Old 12-31-2005, 09:29 AM
Administrator

I tell you what: take your two poweradders, and tell SRT buddy to get a spray kit, and we can go three wide baby. Let me know how you like my new cat back..

I hope you're making over 750rwhp. I'm running a bullet-proof
solid axle and I'll be on 27" slicks. You sure you'd want to go from a
dig? I'll be sure to PM you when the next time I make through
IL. I'll have a passenger with a video camera as well.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:55 AM
Teching In

If you are putting that much power down, you must be running a pretty healthy shot on that. But, I know Livernois is no joke.

A dig with slicks is the only way go, I'm game
Old 12-31-2005, 12:24 PM
Administrator

If you are putting that much power down, you must be running a pretty healthy shot on that. But, I know Livernois is no joke.

A dig with slicks is the only way go, I'm game
Just a small shot. It'll make well over 600rwhp on the blower. I'll
jet it for a 100 shot for a race thought.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:42 PM
On The Tree

LOL, who are you, HIS backup?
I said there is one 1st place title I won in 2004, does that count in your book as racing experience? It wasn't my only year racing, genius. I'm not rich, and I can't afford heads up tournaments/and upkeep on racing vehicles, so I had to get out after 2 years. And, that car is sold, and has nothing to do with the street car in my garage that I was running my chops about. You almost got me there, but you need to re-read what I wrote. I never said my f-body was "fast", but I am saying I am confident enough to kickdown with him from a roll-anyday and pull away. Don't worry about what it traps in the 1/4, Im callin him out-so I must be intelligent enough to know if I stand a chance or not. Hell yea, I will hook up with you too, but we gotta dig though.... Also, unless I'm mistaken the srt4 guy and someone else were bashing the LS1 guy when i jumped in. There are plenty of SRt4's and one with a 50 trim/fmic...I dont need to og long distance just to see what they got, I just thought he was riding like he was king or somethin. I tell you what: take your two poweradders, and tell SRT buddy to get a spray kit, and we can go three wide baby. Let me know how you like my new cat back..
Well I dont know many guys on this site except for some local guys.

But I would love to race you from a roll. I am down. I will beable to do this once I get it running/tuned which I hope to have all done within the next month.

And please don't pull no BS and try to get me to pop my hood or ask what I have. Just believe it will be like all the other SRTs u know with a little o'50trim.

This shall be fun.