Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Official Photoshop "Firebird" Concept - Put pics here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HPP
Digging up an old thread, but, I just found it. lol

Blood T/A, this is bad ***. This and the blue CMF with the same wheels and 2 single headlights are my favorites.

Do you think you could make some tweaks to it? I'm just curious what it would look like with the vents behind the front wheel moved up to the proper 2nd Gen position (as up there they do some good for hood overpressure evacuation, but down low they don't do so much), and side the vents in front of the front wheel removed, and the Phoenix tweaked to look like a new gen along with the car. Oh, and maybe remove the vertical bar under the Phoenix. Something I really liked about your first idea was the open undergrill area, as it would make for a great front spoiler (can't have too much downforce. lol).

Have you thought about a plain ol' basic Firebird with this as well? Or maybe a Formula? Trans Am is the top. The Ultimate Evolution of the Firebird concept. What the Firebird and Formula want to be (in some ways). Can't have top of the line without something to contrast it against.

All these ideas are awesome though. Might be tempting to buy a camaro just to make it into one of these. 2nd hand of course. I'll never give Putz the pleasure of buying a new camaro.

This one looks the most badass!
Old 05-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You need to jack it up so there's about 8 inches of space between the tire and fender and that would be more realistic to what GM would put together.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys...this is Kevin Morgan...thanks for the nice comments about my concept car!! Im glad you guys like it! I know its an old topic, but, I just came accross this site! Here are some other designs...

You can see more of my designs on myspace page... http://www.myspace.com/transamconcept

Im also selling shirts with my concept car design. Im selling them on transamcountry.com here is the link. BRING IT BACK TRANS AM CONCEPT SHIRT (NOTE: transamcountry.com is having some technical difficulty right now, but im sure the site will be back up and running very soon!)

Quick Reply: Official Photoshop "Firebird" Concept - Put pics here!