Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

So destructive...but cool

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree about the song too: badass song, and totally went with the video makin' it even more adrenalizing.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think mankind has created hell on earth. This is technology gone too far. Think of how much $ one of those nukes are, and then think of the millions of people starving out there. Anyway, cool vid.
Now that i think of it, why dont we send a couple of vids like this to iraq, since they like to send us vids of americans getting their heads chopped off?
Old 01-28-2006, 04:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you think those were big. We've got nukes 1000 times more powerful than that now. Hydrogen is alot more powerful. Nukes of today would make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a picnic.
Old 01-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Staging Lane

it just scares me to think that man has the power to create something like this ,,but there are millions of homeless , starving and dying people on the earth that we do nothin to try and help,,but spend millions on helping other countries that starve,,???
Old 01-28-2006, 11:56 PM
LC
TECH Resident

as destructive, there are some that are just plain beautiful to look at.. my god...
Old 01-29-2006, 12:37 AM
Banned

I would love to fire a nuke in my lifetime that be INSANE imageining all the destruction you're doing, that'd be frickin' sweet!
Old 01-29-2006, 01:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1 GG
I would love to fire a nuke in my lifetime that be INSANE imageining all the destruction you're doing, that'd be frickin' sweet!
You do relize what Nukes cause don't you and how wide spread the affects are. People are still dying from the Chernobyl accident in Russia. If you set one of those things off the radiation gets in the atmosphere. So once the radiation get's in the atmosphere it then travels what ever way the jet stream is moving. The fallout could travel for thousands of miles. Then you've got people getting cancer on a wide spread area. I'm not bashing you or nothing everybody has there right to opinion I was just pointing this out.
If you really want to blow up something. Get one of those black 55 gal trash bags and fill it up with gas from a welder (sedilin sp?) Then set it out in a big field and pour a gas trail to it about 75 yards long. Light the gas and run. I actually had a family member to this. When that bag went off it was like everything was in slow motion. It shook the ground. It would be a good idea to start off with Ziploc bags first. Then move up to the big boy.

This is the Bravo Hydrogen bomb crater at Bikini Island

We set of 16 bombs in the Marshall Islands in 14 years

Sorry guys I'm a Military History buff. I'll shut up now.
Old 01-29-2006, 02:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by skewba98z28
If you think those were big. We've got nukes 1000 times more powerful than that now. Hydrogen is alot more powerful. Nukes of today would make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a picnic.
indeed, if we so desired we have the techology to create a "world ender." You know...something that could rival that of an asteroid the size of russia hitting the earth at 60 thousand mph. Pretty much the only task would be to design one big enough and well, build it. Any spots on the earth that did survive would be be like living near Chernobyl, only worse.

Nothing that people should worry about though, the concept of that ever happening and just rediculous. The fate of man will be political correctness, and the need to satisfy anyone and everyones opinion(s). Which is round-a-bout reason why Rome fell...first to introduce the wellfare system. Go figure.

Although, if i could go back in time and do anything that would be it i'd want to watch nuclear bomb testing, forget jesus, and all that other crap. I'd want to see the man-made bitch-slap of 'god' in action.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Theoretically there is no limit to an "atomic explosion" you just have to have enough uranium.

scary **** huh?
Old 01-30-2006, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

If you guys liked that vid, you'll really like the DVD's on this site...

http://www.vce.com/atomcentral.html

...really cool ****...a couple are even narrated by William Shatner...Adam West even...lol
Old 01-30-2006, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sgt. Spuds
But I 100% gauren-damn-tee that the end of man kind will be the nuke...
But It will be sooo Purty..
Old 01-30-2006, 10:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by THE LAST Z
I think mankind has created hell on earth. This is technology gone too far. Think of how much $ one of those nukes are, and then think of the millions of people starving out there. Anyway, cool vid.
Now that i think of it, why dont we send a couple of vids like this to iraq, since they like to send us vids of americans getting their heads chopped off?
too bad we dont build nukes anymore... all we do is upgrade and maintain them. i doubt that we really even load nukes on anything besides the missile silos still in use. unless we keep birds in the air fully armed for a quick response...
Old 02-04-2006, 06:59 PM
11 Second Club

I guess we know where the holes in the ozone came from.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

good music, my fav was when it blew up right next to that ship
Old 02-05-2006, 06:30 PM
TECH Junkie

A good deal of those videos were hydrogen weapons. The video of the TU95 at the end was a 50 Megaton Hydrogen test. That one actually shook windows in the US. The Soviets had 100 Megaton weapons, but never tested them, their leadership felt them too powerful to be tested safely. The Soviets also vetoed the idea of a ship made of fissionable materials, that would ensure if the US was winning WWIII, no one would win, actionable world ender.

If it had not been for those weapons you would have had Russia invade Western Europe. Nuclear Weapons also allowed us to deter on the cheap and thus not bankrupt our economy.

As a nuclear side note...When someone mentions making the Middle East a nuclear free zone, just remember that since it has been a "well known secret" that Israel has nuclear weapons there have been no mass invasions of Israel. A nuclear free zone (a.k.a. Israel without nukes) equals the end of Isreal.

Nuclear weapons meant relative peace for the West during the second half of the 20th Century.

But, the first day of a war with the PRC will look a lot like that video.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by jdoyle
yea that one was nasty, alittle closer and it would've blown the ship into a zillion pieces lol
Old 02-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Crazy
Old 02-11-2006, 06:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jdoyle

Who sings that song???????????
Old 02-11-2006, 06:51 PM
12 Second Club

I just kept thinking 'What would it be like to be in that school bus?'

That's one of the craziest vids I have ever seen!
Old 02-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Staging Lane

WOW.......found my new wallpaper!