Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

pics of my blacked out z28

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 01:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just because other do it does not make it cool

lower the car and it might not look as bad but i am just no diggin the wheels.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

i do plan on doing some lowering and minor suspension stuff.
Old 03-05-2006, 04:18 PM
12 Second Club

yeah ive seen it (spinners on camaro) thats the hyphy movement....regardless 20 are not like 17's please remove the 20's! 18's at the most on a f-body!
Old 03-05-2006, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, I can back him up that 20s are on everything in cali, even 22s. But it does not change the fact that they look ******* HIDEOUS on all the crapwagons morons slap them on. Lifting your ******* regal to fit 26's IS NOT COOL.

Way to join the bandwagon.
Old 03-05-2006, 06:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everyone, including myself, is just voicing their opinions. It all boils down to what YOU want and what YOU like. You're the one driving it, after all. I commend you for not putting the spinners on. 20" wheels are one thing, 20" wheels with spinners is another.
Old 03-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Staging Lane

hey not joining the bandwagon just like the car its very stealthy at night say what u want but are u gonna say that corvettes are ugly cuz the new c6's come with 19's the srt8 anythings come with 20's the silverado and trailblazer ss's both come with 20's you think people who put 20's on cars are just joining the bandwagon then so be it but then ur just saying that gm is joining the bandwagon too, god people are so quick to talk ****! i knew when i was posting this thread that some people just dont go with the 20's look but it dont mean its bad. to each his own and to all of u who dont like it o well!
Old 03-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Staging Lane

morbid that is the kinda comment i appreciate and respect u dont like it but doesnt mean its ugly. just voicing your opinion n i dont have any probs with that.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Staging Lane

I myself don't like the 20's but to each his own. And its true down here in so- cal the bigger the wheels are the better it is. I thinks that's why we moved onto 22-26", the market in cali for oversised wheels is hot. Its like you see a new mom and pop rim shop on every corner now ,almost like hookers. lol.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:36 AM
11 Second Club

I like the car, but not the wheels, I think Black Z06s would look real good
Old 03-09-2006, 03:07 AM
TECH Addict

Dunno about the rims, but it still looks pritty good
Old 03-09-2006, 02:47 PM
TECH Addict

I have always lived in California, and no it is not the way we "roll" out here. So don't go saying things that aren't true. That is just ignorant. 20's on a performance car is just sick IMHO! Do your F-body friends have 20's? Probably not right. Save them for the other cars (impala, caprice, etc.) **** put them on the SRT for all i give a crap, but come on the Camaro, that's just not right.

On another note it deff. could use a de-badging. The subtle red accents would look good as long as you don't over do it.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:19 PM
12 Second Club

"Dubs" straight up make the car look bad, and not like a performance car at all.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:24 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1/srt
hey not joining the bandwagon just like the car its very stealthy at night say what u want but are u gonna say that corvettes are ugly cuz the new c6's come with 19's the srt8 anythings come with 20's the silverado and trailblazer ss's both come with 20's you think people who put 20's on cars are just joining the bandwagon then so be it but then ur just saying that gm is joining the bandwagon too, god people are so quick to talk ****! i knew when i was posting this thread that some people just dont go with the 20's look but it dont mean its bad. to each his own and to all of u who dont like it o well!
20s have no place at all on a performance car at all. The only reason C6s have 19s is because they want all the people like you to say, "wow that thing has nice wheels," and the bling( ) factor. The c6 zo6 rears are 19 x 12 so that makes sense, your 20s are what 20 x 8.5? Not to mention the only other vehicles you mentioned with 20s were trucks and suvs. Name a production car with 20s. I like your car, except for the big wheels, at least you didn't put the spinners on it.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

Thats a nice Jeep you have there.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Staging Lane

crazy bastards. lol none of my friends have 20's but i do so meh. hey i like the big wheels and dj sanchez come out of the fernando valley into LA and if u dont see atleast 10 cars/trucks with 20's or bigger in less than 5 minutes than u must not be able to measure. dont call me ignorant just for saying that cuz i can call u poor for living in the san fernando valley instead of living in the greater Los Angeles area. which im not going to do cuz that is just as ignorant, calling me ignorant for liking something that u dont doesnt automatically make me ignorant . u guys i like 20's dont matter what u guys think i understand that if u wanna post that u dont like the 20's thats cool but dont call me ignorant for putting them on there. yeeeeeeesh! and i did also mention the srt-8 anythings not just trucks beeflag. which include the 300, charger, and magnum. they are done very tastefully and i like what chrysler did with each and everyone of those vehicles just like i like what gm has done with alot of their vehicles. thanx to all of those who liked the car and posted non disrespectful comments.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

and if i do keep the car i do plan on putting black 18" z06's. i belive they are just the nicest rim for camaros. jmho.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Staging Lane

btw svteatinls1 is one of my closest buddies he's one of the ls1 buds ive been mentioning.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:51 PM
TECH Addict

Dude i called your statement ignorant not you, get it right.

Second of all i don't think living in a $680K w/ a household income of over $200K/year exactly qualifies as being poor now does it? My dad likes living here because we are close to family.
Finally, i was saying that the 20's in relation to Sports cars is just not right. You make it sound like all of use living in CALIFORNIA are wanna be rappers or Gangsters, "that's just how we roll in cali". Gimme a break bro. That statement right there, that is an ignorant point of view.
You think LA is bad as far as those damn rims go, try coming over here. Every shitbag who could afford a pair buys them, even if they don't have a car, just to be able to say they have a pair. I see the situation along the same lines as comparing dick size, "Your still a *** in the end for voluntarily looking at another guys ****." Not that i'm calling you one, simply a metaphor.
**** my mom has 20's on her Yukon. Does it look right on that, yeah maybe, but the difference is that her original tires were bigger that the aftermarket wheels so they do not look like ****. There is enough sidewall to be able to use as compensation in achieving the proper ratio of tire vs rim.
So before you get all huffy read my posts thoroughly so that you completely understand them.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
I have always lived in California, and no it is not the way we "roll" out here. So don't go saying things that aren't true. That is just ignorant. 20's on a performance car is just sick IMHO! Do your F-body friends have 20's? Probably not right. Save them for the other cars (impala, caprice, etc.) **** put them on the SRT for all i give a crap, but come on the Camaro, that's just not right.

On another note it deff. could use a de-badging. The subtle red accents would look good as long as you don't over do it.

that part says that that is ignorant in other words thinking that is ignorant and u would only think ignorant things if youre ignorant am i not correct? dont go saying **** on a forum calling someone ignorant for having taste in something that u dont think is tasteful its just plain stupid if u ask me.

whatever lets not bicker cuz if u think about it wer just arguing over some pictures. plus were cali natives lets just fucken celebrate that we got ls1's under our hood and go romp on some mustang gt's to make us feel better.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:45 AM
TECH Addict

Fair enough bro. Cheers.

Quick Reply: pics of my blacked out z28