Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Stolen Impala SS running from OK cops

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sinner
You can get a V8 in the new Impalas, same with the Monte Carlo and Grand Prix GXP. It's time to climb out from under your rock.

He never said you can't get a V8 in the new Impalas. He said you can't confuse the front wheel drive impalas with what was on that video. It was clearly a B-body.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:49 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
Man, any of you guys read the comments on that video? Christ I couldn't take any more of the ricers who literally talk about "FWD owns RWD any day of the week", etc etc etc.

It's truely amazing how many idiots are out there and how some are so ******* utterly retarded.
dude i know, i dont even like reading that **** anymore, no matter what the video is about people end up arguing import vs. domestic. its could be 10 minute still frame of a jar of mayonase and theyd still argue. they all say basically the same thing. "your an idiot, educate yourself before you post" ... "well you ignorant douche, figure out what your talking about before you post". STFU!!

ok rant over
Old 03-22-2006, 09:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kevano26
no matter what the video is about people end up arguing import vs. domestic. its could be 10 minute still frame of a jar of mayonase and theyd still argue.

Ain't that the ******' truth. ANY video I have ever watched on there, and unfortunately decide to read the comments, it ALWAYS turns into import v.s. domestic. Like you said, it could be a video not even having to do with cars, and it'll turn into rice v.s. nice.

And what makes it worse is the ricers don't even have any valid arguments. Their comments are all "FWD owns your American piece of ****!", etc. I despise that site with a passion. I like the vids, but probably 90% of the world's ricers post on there and it pisses me off to the point of wanting to punch my monitor.
Old 03-24-2006, 05:13 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by macky
He never said you can't get a V8 in the new Impalas. He said you can't confuse the front wheel drive impalas with what was on that video. It was clearly a B-body.
He also said there's no way a V6 could pull like that. Implying that you can only get a V6 in the new Impala. Try to follow along.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sinner
He also said there's no way a V6 could pull like that. Implying that you can only get a V6 in the new Impala. Try to follow along.
In no way did I suggest that. In your own statement above it is crystal clear that I said a V6 could not pull like that. Do you think that you are the only one that knows that the new Impala has a V8? Get real. The new Impala doesn't looks like any of the previous models either.

At least other were able to follow along with my statements.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:56 PM
On The Tree

I shoulda done that before I sold mine. It was nothing compared to my new car but it was hella fun to drive. Loved kicking peoples asses in it and seeing the look on their face when they get beat down by a "granny" car.

Whats the name of that song playing in the background? Sounds like a good song to pop on while crusin the backroads.

Quick Reply: Stolen Impala SS running from OK cops