Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Post pics of the Cheesiest f-bodies,cheesy like Cheetos *DON'T QUOTE PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hating.......................
Old 02-17-2009, 06:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crossroads
I happen to like candy paint......on 64' impala's, a few mini trucks from the 80's...i even think one of your club member's has a green candy car that looks very nice(it may not be candy)

I also like rims...painted, chrome, 16's to 24's...but all in good taste just cuz you can fit 22's on an F-body doesn't mean go do it, if you want 22's go buy a truck & put a BIG *** sticker that says 22"S

and I agree they are NOT our car's but everyone has an opinion, but im tired of typing so........
thats the problem that everyone has with the camaro boys... not the candy paint but the damn 20's and 24's that yall put on the damn cars. i would like to race one of the 383 camaro's with 24's on it and my **** is almost stock.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by transamkid1985
Hating.......................
I must not be "real camaro material" duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

so I should pull the 24's of my truck and put them on my "camaro"?!?!?!? i knew i was forgetting the "DONK" mod

NEXT:

Old 02-17-2009, 09:09 PM
TECH Addict

Unfortunately it's your club that gives it that impression. theres always some video of some "camaro boy" acting like an idiot and appearing clueless. a lot of your cars are fine, yours for example. but the guys who think they are badass cause that threw a wheel so big on the car that its barely drivable.....
Old 02-17-2009, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlueMagicSS
I never knew Nitrous was a problem?? I don't have the dyno numbers and the track speeds for the cars either because they are not my cars... they are my club members... I DO have the STOCK numbers for my car which were 318 hp and 327 tq before the LT's.... There's ONE member with 22's on his car... HIS CHOICE... none of the cars with 383 have anything over 19's... MY car has 17's and i'm looking for forged 19's now... if that's "DONK" then so be it... if the 19's and my Candy paint are rice then so be it... but my car is soon getting cam, heads and a few other mods... Honestly I care less what you think... that's what makes you an individual... BUT I'm not going to let you sit and talk about my club making it seem like we just ride f-bodys with 24's and lift kits and lambo doors....
well my comment was directed at whatever kid above said "hater".... hell i've seen 20's look good on certain F-bodies...boils down to rim choice, I think you personally represent your club in a good way and also your car is put together in good taste, I'm sure the blue will look good with a polished or chrome 19, or 18/19 stag. hell i get teased for still having my snowflakes on my car, but i decide to mod elsewhere first

I do agree with Ericbigmac83 though

EDIT: I think Lambo doors make perfect for a DD F-body, our doors are toooooo damn long but the kit is too much coin
Old 02-18-2009, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats the spirit........ I was just kidding with you man I dont see the problem with the camaro boys as long as they are not putting all that fiberglass shiznit on there cars to where you cant even tell if it was or is now an f body. O and a donk is anything from the 70s I believe and the camaros might be considered a bubble chevy lol j/k At least there cars look better than this one.......
i completly agree...but sometimes people in general make F-bodies look sooooo bad, id rather someone think its a honda at that point

who's up next for a pic?
Old 02-18-2009, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I like candy paint & big chrome wheels...................on a lowrider caddy.
Could I drag race a 4k lb. caddy if I worked it? Sure I could. Would I do it? NO. What the hell for?
Old 02-19-2009, 01:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My point being is you can't take the 1 car that we have on 22's and make it like that's all we have... most of us run 19's, and 17's.... we've got 2 Irocs with 20's and one 4th gen with 20's... NOT my choice as you see I'm on 17's soon to be 19's.... The Candy paint.... if you feel you don't like it on an F-Body.... FINE.... I've got it.... most of our club has it.... it's not your car... we have it done tastefully and we don't paint our car's orange and green on the same car... YES you may not like the pink.... I MYSELF didn't until I heard the car run... the color is controversial that's why theres 383 stroker and a procharger to back it up... I'm not here to change how you think of my club... BUT i'm not going to sit and let you say what you want... bring up racial remarks and all that without saying anything... I don't play that BS...
Old 02-19-2009, 01:40 AM
Teching In

My point being is you can't take the 1 car that we have on 22's and make it like that's all we have... most of us run 19's, and 17's.... we've got 2 Irocs with 20's and one 4th gen with 20's... NOT my choice as you see I'm on 17's soon to be 19's.... The Candy paint.... if you feel you don't like it on an F-Body.... FINE.... I've got it.... most of our club has it.... it's not your car... we have it done tastefully and we don't paint our car's orange and green on the same car... YES you may not like the pink.... I MYSELF didn't until I heard the car run... the color is controversial that's why theres 383 stroker and a procharger to back it up... I'm not here to change how you think of my club... BUT i'm not going to sit and let you say what you want... bring up racial remarks and all that without saying anything... I don't play that BS...
Your car is fine and its tasteful, but most of your clubs isn't, at all. Also that video posted earlier in the thread is an embarrassment to fbodys. Most of the people in that video seemed like complete tools.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:13 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RawrImAMonster
Your car is fine and its tasteful, but most of your clubs isn't, at all. Also that video posted earlier in the thread is an embarrassment to fbodys. Most of the people in that video seemed like complete tools.
And just how are they tools???????????? O they have rims that are 20 inchs or bigger and candy paint. Is that the only reason they are TOOLS
Old 02-19-2009, 02:23 AM
Teching In

Oh man we is badasses and we can switch lanes fast and **** because we been drivin with each other for a long time
Old 02-19-2009, 06:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

And just how are they tools???????????? O they have rims that are 20 inchs or bigger and candy paint. Is that the only reason they are TOOLS
Please read the thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qot_...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdv-a...eature=related
Old 02-19-2009, 09:05 AM
TECH Regular

Quoted for truth!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^
Old 02-19-2009, 10:33 AM
Teching In

Everyone that participated in those videos are idiots. The cars look ridiculous, the behaviour is way over norm for showing off and making some smoke. It's an embarassment to any car club. Take your ghetto rap and primitave behavior elsewhere!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Wreck
Everyone that participated in those videos are idiots. The cars look ridiculous, the behaviour is way over norm for showing off and making some smoke. It's an embarassment to any car club. Take your ghetto rap and primitave behavior elsewhere!
Couldnt have said it better myself.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wreck
Take your ghetto rap and primitave behavior elsewhere!
Your gonna have to pry my ghetto rap CD out of my cold, dead hands.

Ya'll shut up. POST MORE PICTURES! or else close the thread.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by RamAirGod
damn ive been looking everywhere for those things..stop by and ask him where he got them from. lol
SOLAR WING=RK SPORT.....
Old 02-19-2009, 05:33 PM
11 Second Club

Very mature way of handling the needless negativity here.
It's pretty cool how you guys take care of your cars and it shows a different side to the F-Body community. Not all of us are rednecks with mullets.

It doesn't surprise me how some people criticize you guys for playing around in the street, when 95% of us have done it some time or another.

Cheers bro, and stay safe out there.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:29 PM
12 Second Club

LIke he said, Good response man.......Im not a fan of allot of that stuff, but ur car along with a couple other candy ones are pretty nice.....

Quick Reply: Post pics of the Cheesiest f-bodies,cheesy like Cheetos *DON'T QUOTE PICS!