Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

My Cruisin Video

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Speed Density
Wait what bitch? What do you run at the track? All i see is your car spinning in the grass....maybe thats just me. You dont have anything to back up, why? Because your a ******* troll. Thanks for playing **** dick.

Here is my proof...Click here to see Video
Old 04-23-2006, 11:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MitsubishiGTO
Its funny cause more the most cars videos that are posted on here are imports and Mustangs...Why is that?...Is it cause Mustangs look better...Launch better...Put better Dyno #'s down...Hum...I just cant figure it out..?

Is this HOMO not banned yet??????????????
Old 04-23-2006, 11:54 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow that hurts...

Once again, I laugh at your stupidity. You're not good for much are you?

1)You can't drive (FOR **** LOL)
2)you can't get on the internet without pissing a bunch of people off
3) You're in denial that your car is even remotely fast

And BTW, that Al Gore pic was the thread ender. Nothing even matters after that one.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6

And BTW, that Al Gore pic was the thread ender. Nothing even matters after that one.
thank you very much !
Old 04-23-2006, 11:56 PM
Staging Lane

Its funny cause more the most cars videos that are posted on here are imports and Mustangs...Why is that?...Is it cause Mustangs look better...Launch better...Put better Dyno #'s down...Hum...I just cant figure it out..?
No, I think it's because we don't have anything to prove to the world. We know that we have fast cars. It's the Import owners that have to keep convincing themselves that their cars are fast and desirable. Know when your driving around town reving your fart-box muffler cranking P-diddy...and you think everyone around is looking at you with envy...THEY'RE NOT! You import owners are a bunch of ******** that have given a badname to us real car enthusists. And don't drag the Mustang owners down into the same category as you. TURKEY
Old 04-24-2006, 02:32 AM
Launching!

He's proud of a 13.40 run. That's awesome.
You're on a forum where every car here runs that from the show room floor. Also, you were so quick to post up your supa dupa 13 second run, but where is the link I asked for where the Dodge guys were diggin your dodge-stealth-GTO. Hmmm I wonder if he was stretching the truth?
Old 04-24-2006, 02:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PhillyLS1
He's proud of a 13.40 run. That's awesome.
You're on a forum where every car here runs that from the show room floor. Also, you were so quick to post up your supa dupa 13 second run, but where is the link I asked for where the Dodge guys were diggin your dodge-stealth-GTO. Hmmm I wonder if he was stretching the truth?

That is what my car runs from the showroom floor dumbass....

Dont be mad cause Dodge sucks *** and you own one cause you cant afford to build your Domestic Rice...
Old 04-24-2006, 02:55 AM
TECH Regular

I'm still trying to figure out the username for this kid, but doing donuts in grass isn't exactly impressive, nor is coming up behind an Si doing 35 mph on the rev limiter in every gear. It's a bad video. It probably once was a nice car, once...a long time ago before it fell into your hands. It's a bad video. You don't know how to drive it. In case you're unsure....it's a bad video.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TimTaylor75
I'm still trying to figure out the username for this kid, but doing donuts in grass isn't exactly impressive, nor is coming up behind an Si doing 35 mph on the rev limiter in every gear. It's a bad video. It probably once was a nice car, once...a long time ago before it fell into your hands. It's a bad video. You don't know how to drive it. In case you're unsure....it's a bad video.

Old 04-24-2006, 02:58 AM
TECH Regular

Yeah, you're probably right. Most likely was never a nice car.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:21 AM
Launching!

Dont be mad cause Dodge sucks *** and you own one cause you cant afford to build your Domestic Rice...
Your car is a Dodge dude. I hate to break it to ya. And WTF does your statement mean? You have a used *** pop-up headlight VR-4 with faded red paint. My neon is brand new and I own an LS1. Where do you get I can't afford anything?

BTW.... where's the link?
Old 04-24-2006, 04:21 AM
Banned

Your car is a Dodge dude. I hate to break it to ya.

Damn Domestic Dumbass if your goin to talk **** make sure you know what your talkin about...The Mitsubishi 3000GT Vr4(A.K.A. Mitsubishi GTO in Japan) was made completly as a whole car in Japan By the Japanese from the yrs 91-93 and then shipped over fully assembled and sold just as...So if your gonna talk **** get it right...
Old 04-24-2006, 04:37 AM
TECH Regular

Way to delete the link to your cool video
Old 04-24-2006, 04:39 AM
Banned

Just wanted to Troll remember...I think I brought in enough posts...
Old 04-24-2006, 04:42 AM
Launching!

The Mitsubishi 3000GT Vr4(A.K.A. Mitsubishi GTO in Japan) was made completly as a whole car in Japan By the Japanese from the yrs 91-93 and then shipped over fully assembled and sold just as
So is that why it's slow?
Old 04-24-2006, 05:05 AM
Banned

So is that why it's slow?

HaHa but its funny how the Domestic Market is goin Bankrupt...And more and more people are buying Asian Rice...HaHa...
Old 04-24-2006, 05:20 AM
TECH Addict

You know whats funny? I got your plate numbers and I e.mailed your little stupid clip to the state troopers office in Shreveport. So in all you better watch your ***. And trying me will get you no where. I am not a fan of little acid droppin ******* like you. And your final mistake is thinking you are safe behind that computer remeber information is power. Troll on here again and>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I dont want to get Banned but grab a clue bitch OUTLAWZ 4 LIFE
Old 04-24-2006, 09:15 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
You know whats funny? I got your plate numbers and I e.mailed your little stupid clip to the state troopers office in Shreveport. So in all you better watch your ***. And trying me will get you no where. I am not a fan of little acid droppin ******* like you. And your final mistake is thinking you are safe behind that computer remeber information is power. Troll on here again and>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I dont want to get Banned but grab a clue bitch OUTLAWZ 4 LIFE
It looks like Brian Spillner has been .
Old 04-24-2006, 10:29 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
NICE!.....bet he doesnt make another post!
Old 04-24-2006, 10:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and your car runs a 13.4 stock too? then why did you put down a 13.4x when you're supposedly mildly modded....is that you're lack of driving skills? bc ya know when you mod you car, even the SLIGHTEEST buit, it will put down better #s at the track than it did stock. point blacnk.

you cant drive.
you need to get in the weight room and off whatever it is you're on.
you bang the rev limitier like it was pam anderson
you shift like a beginnner that just learned the stick.
and apparently you think your car doubles as a lawn mower.

peace out homie, thanks for the drama this weekend. we all enjoyed picking at you nbut i believe its time for you to go and the next troll/faggett step in and take your place.