Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

turbo SS, found out my 2 step works great!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006 | 06:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BoostnHI
sorry haha i need to talk me time posting, i type , like im sending a txt message....
You are indeed an idiot.

Its a wonder why someone with your extreme intelligence would ever break their rearend. Go back to Grade school please, turn in your license and step away from the computer.

Being stupid is not cool.
Old 05-08-2006 | 06:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

holy **** that was funny. Not the car but his spelling.
Old 05-08-2006 | 07:54 PM
Launching!

Brakes have been fixed there smart guy,also upto that point the brakes on that car would throw you threw the windsheild....Going back to the tires they are brand new and the tires that were on the elky where put on just that day ,i know this because i put them on myself to race the supra and the bike.But you know my cars better then me tony....

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS TONY..

We as your friends dont wont to read the paper and find out you are dead...Use what happened as a leason and not make it out like a big joke like you did....Learn from your mistakes and better yourself dont play it off like its a big joke....Again if that would have happened to you on the top end you would be dead and your car would be a wadded up wasted mess,and we all dont want that to happen....

Also start working on your own car ask us for help that way you dont have to reley on someone else to put tires on your car....
Old 05-08-2006 | 09:24 PM
Banned

ill put money that your brakes are not changed ! anyway the situation is over. Ill say it again some times i AM in a rush, beings that im in college and dont have a computer at home, i type fast and go to class!
i will try to work on the typing skills, also we all have typos~
Old 05-08-2006 | 09:28 PM
Banned

elky thank you for careing. Im not takeing this as a joke. I take this serious! The sun was blasting and i was hella dehydrated and needed water, befor i got into the car with no air conditioning! With a helmit it was like 120 degress in the car....i seriously spent 20 bucks on water , alone that day!
Old 05-08-2006 | 10:31 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

LOL, now this vid makes sense that it's TondSS. I remember arguing with him a while back about the fact that he thinks running drag wheels and slicks on a highway-driven DD is perfectly safe (this was even during the time when people's Weld's were breaking in half on the highway) That vid is hilarious and thank God no one was hurt.
Old 05-08-2006 | 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What's that great sig quote I've seen around here..."half assed equal half fast"....or worse.

LOL @ slicks on the street...cut tire city.
Old 05-08-2006 | 11:30 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ArcticZ28
LOL, now this vid makes sense that it's TondSS. I remember arguing with him a while back about the fact that he thinks running drag wheels and slicks on a highway-driven DD is perfectly safe (this was even during the time when people's Weld's were breaking in half on the highway) That vid is hilarious and thank God no one was hurt.
In his defense:

He ran on VW skinnys up front, and 335 MT DRs in the rear.....not really slicks. In the 3-4 months he ran on them, he did seem to get more screws in them than I have had in my whole life.
Old 05-09-2006 | 12:33 AM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Eh, there's really no use to argue what was said. I think this vid proves what he's capable of.
Old 05-09-2006 | 12:38 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ArcticZ28
Eh, there's really no use to argue what was said. I think this vid proves what he's capable of.
No argument about him or the video. I was just clarifying what you said about slicks. We all make mistakes, and he has taken this incident as a learning experience.
Old 05-09-2006 | 12:56 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

****** acorn lug nuts, on wheels that require shank lug nuts, wow what a ****** tool, i think looking at the wheel is pretty self explanatory that acorn lug nuts wont work.
Old 05-09-2006 | 01:00 AM
On The Tree

Hey I heard that the guy in the SS borrowed the slicks and only had 4 nuts on one of his tires. They even announced over the intercom asking someone to let him borrow slicks.
Old 05-09-2006 | 01:21 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
Hey I heard that the guy in the SS borrowed the slicks and only had 4 nuts on one of his tires. They even announced over the intercom asking someone to let him borrow slicks.
this is true i was at the event.
Old 05-09-2006 | 01:40 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by BuBbABFP
this is true i was at the event.
Although I was not there, I seriously doubt he ran with only 4 lug nutz. That is even beyond something he would do. He borrowed them from someone who was running them (with acorn nutz) for 2+ years w/ 380 whp.

The guy that let him borrow them installed them for him. That is a pretty big fuggin liability to send someone off to the starting line with ony 4 lug nuts.......I don't buy it.
Old 05-09-2006 | 01:50 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ninetres
Although I was not there, I seriously doubt he ran with only 4 lug nutz. That is even beyond something he would do. He borrowed them from someone who was running them (with acorn nutz) for 2+ years w/ 380 whp.

The guy that let him borrow them installed them for him. That is a pretty big fuggin liability to send someone off to the starting line with ony 4 lug nuts.......I don't buy it.
oh no i know he didnt run with 4 lug nutz. i ment to qoate ace on that he barrowed the wheels from some guy, he showed up with stock 16"s in the rear.
Old 05-09-2006 | 01:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BoostnHI
ill put money that your brakes are not changed ! anyway the situation is over. Ill say it again some times i AM in a rush, beings that im in college and dont have a computer at home, i type fast and go to class!
i will try to work on the typing skills, also we all have typos~
Didnt need to change them Tony they are drums and just needed to be adjusted....Did it while i put the motor back in...
Old 05-09-2006 | 01:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You have an LS1 in an Opel? Cool. Is it an Opel GT? Post up a pic or two...
Old 05-09-2006 | 02:03 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hoss Ghoul
You have an LS1 in an Opel? Cool. Is it an Opel GT? Post up a pic or two...

Nope, its an 4.3l v6 <----jk, man you I like the opel

IT MOVES TOO
Old 05-09-2006 | 02:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ninetres

he has 4 lug nuts when he showed up with the stock 16 inch wheels... or so i heard.
Old 05-09-2006 | 02:19 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
he has 4 lug nuts when he showed up with the stock 16 inch wheels... or so i heard.
You heard wrong. While it is somewhat believeable knowing this member, it is just not true.

The fact that he rushed to get his car finished, and then drove from fresno to Sac to race on 16" street tires that have literally been collecting dust in his garage for a year is funny enough.

550whp + old 245s = 12s at 500mph