Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

some pictures of my SS with some models!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 02:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ninetres
Wow you are picky. She does have a little peach fuzz goin-on on her arms but looking at that ***...............I can live with that.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ahahahah god she is hooooooooooooooooot id stick it ! And pull on her arm hair instead of her head hair! she is so damnnnn ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhhh....honey get me a towel!
Old 05-13-2006, 03:04 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cam80
She does have a little peach fuzz goin-on on her arms but looking at that ***...............I can live with that.
lol Yes I am picky. It's not that hard to get rid of hair. If she's a model, why doesn't she either wax or get laser treatment? It's to further her career AND it shows commitment. That pic you can't see it that bad, but this one on her page:

...you can clearly see the wool sleeves and some veins on her stomach. With that fair complexion, she would me smart to get some more color.

I've had ladies tell me I have a nice *** and I know I got some hair on my arms. Set your standards a little higher bro, unless that's how you swing. And at the lake would have been the perfect spot to snap a few pics of her and your car. Wha'happen?
First off, no offence taken, she's just a friend and I know some guys are super **** about some features.
[/QUOTE]
Again, A nice HQ Photoshoot is coming, why spoil it with some BS pics.

A: I didn't bring my camera to the lake
B: It is a 3.2 MP credit card camera

I know there are doubters and I expected that, I will be sure to single you out when I post the photoshoot since you are the main voice of the doubt.

BTW--I'm not sure, but I think that shoot where she isn't all that tan was in the middle of the winter (In USA). She flys all over the ****** world to model, getting paid bank and all expences covered. Obviously, I'm not the only one who can live with some hariy arms. Also, she is only my friend. I have many friends who are much more ugly than her. BFD.

PS--she is tan as **** right now. I graduate on the 20th, and getting some nice pics snapped will be a priority!!!!!

Old 05-13-2006, 03:45 PM
10 Second Club

.....4 pages? and this keeps going? man get off the computer and get some ***** already.. all of you!
Old 05-13-2006, 09:18 PM
12 Second Club

Fucken A...lol
Old 05-14-2006, 12:59 AM
MJK
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RooRnZ28
.....4 pages? and this keeps going? man get off the computer and get some ***** already.. all of you!
AMEN!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ninetres
First off, no offence taken, she's just a friend and I know some guys are super **** about some features.
First off to YOU...I'm not usually this aggressive about making a point. I just thought it was cheap to rip on the guy about his gf. Your model friend...yes, I'd knock the bottom out of if the opportunity presented itself. I'd still have the *****/courtesy to inform her about laser hair removal though (afterwards though of course).

Anyways....I'm not trying to get in a pissing match so take this right here as an appology for drawing this out so long. Again...the guy is proud of both his car and his girl. While we all might have diffferent tastes in cars and women, let's be content knowing we all share those two common interests.

I look forward to your pics when you have them taken. With that being said...time to go detail the engine compartment while I got the motor out.