Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Top Gear Review - Corvette ZO6

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 10:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not sure what's worse: People thinking someone is a homo/*** for not liking a car or people thinking Jeremy Clarkson speaks for all of Europe...

Newsflash: The only thing the C6 Z06 has *over* the competition is the price. Hold on to your panties...faster production cars exist. :shock and horror:
Old 05-29-2006, 11:26 AM
Launching!

i think its funny how he made an inbred comment during the lightning review and in all truth the "blueblood" term comes right from england itself....so they should worry about the family ******* before they bash american

the review wasn't all that great...when the stig drove the car he smoked the tires for a good 100 ft yet with the zonda with 300more hp he got a good launch....makes you wonder what biased **** that was
Old 05-29-2006, 12:54 PM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by black84z28
the review wasn't all that great...when the stig drove the car he smoked the tires for a good 100 ft yet with the zonda with 300more hp he got a good launch....makes you wonder what biased **** that was
Actually all the timed laps are running starts. they just edit in the launch because it looks good on tv. all the times on the lap board are after a number of hot laps, and they usually take the fastest lap.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:04 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01MMMZ28
**** that snobby british ***, he's just bloody pissed that the Zo6 OWNS those high priced euro faggy sports cars, at 1/3 the price. For the price it IS the best performance car in the world. The brits are still mad that we kicked their butts many years ago.......get over it, we rule,our cars rule, so go see a damn dentist w/ those busted *** crooked *** british teeth, also tell those british girls to shave thier arm pits and their legs...
Wow, you're a complete dumbass.

Hey genius, he really liked the car and praised it in many areas.

Last edited by 560SL; 05-30-2006 at 02:33 AM.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:15 AM
TECH Addict

Watch the Fifth Gear review.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:43 PM
Banned

Where can I find the one where they review the lightning? Thanks!
Old 05-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Staging Lane

wow, i have not driven a z06 but honestly, have any of you idiots saying that Jeremy doesn't know what he's talking about driven one? Have you driven a 575 or another higher end sports car to compare? No, but you own a Camaro so you feel like you have to defend GM? Thought so.

Top Gear's reviews are entertainment and while they exagerate, usually they are right when pointing out problems. They don't just review track cars so of course they're going to talk about interior. And i'll watch top/fifth gear anyday and actually get an objective review instead of watching suck up crap on US TV like Motorweek/Car and Driver where i learn exactly what i already knew about cars.

To anyone who was offended by this review, go find the Viper or new Mustang reviews.