Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

OMG It's true! Honda drivers suck!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 01:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PendragonZ
I understand its a joke, but that could enflame any honda owners/fans who may be browsing this site, and it might cause problems.
Wow... Okay... To be honest, in a million years I would have never caught on to that point of view... I assumed a Honda owner would recognize it for what it is, a GROSS exagerration... I'd interpret a similar title about F-body's that way... Oh well, I wish I could edit the thread title... Is there a way?
Old 06-01-2006, 03:48 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That video was so funny, going to have to show my Honda driving friend. My favorite part was when the silver one tagged the wall. It looks like a bunch of kids were driving for their first time ever after playing Gran Turismo for years.

Originally Posted by PendragonZ
I understand its a joke, but that could enflame any honda owners/fans who may be browsing this site, and it might cause problems.
Who cares?
Old 06-02-2006, 10:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Beaflag VonRathburg
Who cares?
+1

Old 06-02-2006, 10:46 AM
Teching In

hahaha man i dont think they could have been SERIOUSLY trying to make it around the track? I mean.. its like.. someone took their steering wheels off.

It looks so ridiculous it seems like maybe people just paid to get out there and beat the living crap out of a bunch of civics. If it was pretty cheap I would go do that also! Might be kind of fun, reminds me of bumper cars at the fairs.

I like it the best when the black one tries to clip the red one off the road, and they both wipe out hahaha
-Brandon
Old 06-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Launching!

I have one question. When the camera car spins out, how the hell do you lose control and spin like that in a FWD car? I don't think its really possible without any kind of e-brake pulling. I mean I don't race cars but I have watched road racing long enough to understand whats what. The bunny hopping red one was too funny. I didn't laugh once the first time watching it, cause it blew me away. I watched it again and I was about on the floor laughing.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bdr_ws6
I have one question. When the camera car spins out, how the hell do you lose control and spin like that in a FWD car? I don't think its really possible without any kind of e-brake pulling.
A well setup FWD car for road racing will slide the back end some and you can control it with throttle. It's deffinatly possible to lose a car like that when driving at the limit.

As far as this topic, has anyone talking **** even been on a road course? It's funny how you claim it's a "joke" when you type **** like this:
Next time a honda owner brags about his road racing abilities (usually when their streetracing/dragracing are revealed to be lacking), ask them to explain this:
Here, as a Honda owner i'll explain it. It's not me, it's some people racing Hondas in Finland. If you really want to stereotype, i can dig up 20 videos of f-body's crashing and ask you to explain them but it's pretty obvious that it has nothing to do with the car that's being driven and idiots drive all makes (by your lame attempt at being funny i'll guess you are one of them) so it'd be pointless.

And this CRX routinely runs down higher end cars (z06's/elises/etc) and the guy is an instructor: http://tuner-junction.com/TJForum/showthread.php?t=852 Just a random example of people that drive Hondas and can drive very well.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:15 PM
Teching In

^not that i disagree with some of what you say man, but it really isn't this big of a deal, if you know you're a good driver, or you know good drivers exist, then you should be big enough to let it slide.

All of us honda drivers know that all of us are not total douche bags. Nor are all domestic drivers rednecks.

It isn't a personal attack on import drivers, and it is kind of funny to watch. I would just hope that if a honda driver posted something like this for domestic drivers, the domestic community here would act as they are expecting us to act. I dont know why every post on here that has anything to do with which country our car was designed in turns into a bickering argument between everyone on this board.

This is an LS1 board. If us import drivers cannot respect their forum and just appreciate good natured humor, as well as well modded cars. Then we should leave.
-Brandon
Old 06-02-2006, 02:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by njn63
As far as this topic, has anyone talking **** even been on a road course? It's funny how you claim it's a "joke" when you type **** like this:

Well, yes, actually quite a few. Hockenheim being the most memorable. But that wasn't in an F-Body. It was on a Yamaha with a little one litre engine in it. How about you? But then again, I guess I wasn't talking ****?
Old 06-02-2006, 03:26 PM
TECH Junkie

A well setup FWD car for road racing will slide the back end some and you can control it with throttle. It's deffinatly possible to lose a car like that when driving at the limit.

Here, as a Honda owner i'll explain it. It's not me, it's some people racing Hondas in Finland. If you really want to stereotype, i can dig up 20 videos of f-body's crashing and ask you to explain them but it's pretty obvious that it has nothing to do with the car that's being driven and idiots drive all makes (by your lame attempt at being funny i'll guess you are one of them) so it'd be pointless.

And this CRX routinely runs down higher end cars (z06's/elises/etc) and the guy is an instructor: http://tuner-junction.com/TJForum/showthread.php?t=852 Just a random example of people that drive Hondas and can drive very well.
Well, you may not believe it, but IT'S a JOKE... Lame attempt, okay... WTF do I care? AS A HONDA OWNER TOO, why the **** are you calling me an idiot? Too much anger? Or are you joking, too... Because that would be a lame attempt then.

If you're serious, then you have a lot of pent up anger maybe... I you took a small moment to regard someone here (me) before calling them an idiot, you might discover that you're wrong... I get RIPPED all the time here for defending imports (in the streetracing forums)... So, relax... My jokes are not mandated to be "un-lame" by you last I checked...
Old 06-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Launching!

I think these civics where all stock, not set up for road racing thus why the one bounced around like crazy. I have watched enough races to know that that cars suspension was too stiff, not set up for the bouncy track there. The series there probally just takes X amount of stock Civics, strips unneeded stuff out of them and puts the drivers out there in them. Only way I can see that car spinning like it did is it bounced like the red one which upset the balance of the car and he lost it, locked the rear brakes and didn't know what to do and lost it that way, or got shunted from behind. FWD cars are hard as hell to spin out. Why do you think everyone makes FWD cars these days, easier to control in the rain and other weather. I am not saying its not possible, just its really hard.

And everyone just chill out about the thread title. It wasn't inteaded to be read as something that the starter really believed, just it was a joke that went hand and hand with the video. sheesh
Old 06-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Teching In

Wtf Was That Bumper Cars?
Old 06-03-2006, 01:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bdr_ws6
I have one question. When the camera car spins out, how the hell do you lose control and spin like that in a FWD car? I don't think its really possible without any kind of e-brake pulling. I mean I don't race cars but I have watched road racing long enough to understand whats what. The bunny hopping red one was too funny.
Lift throttle oversteer.
Old 06-03-2006, 06:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Awesome video
Old 06-05-2006, 05:17 AM
Teching In

theres some domestic drivers sucks too...
Old 06-05-2006, 05:30 AM
TECH Resident

Its the stupid Civic R class they race here.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by one550hp_import
theres some domestic drivers sucks too...
Absolutely, tons of them... Not exactly a "news flash..."
Old 06-06-2006, 01:16 PM
12 Second Club

Oh jeez...LMFOA...I'm sitting here at work in tears..lol. Funny as hell..and then ya'll start talkin about that one "bunny hoppin'...OMG that's just to mch..

I can hardley typ..
Old 06-12-2006, 04:10 AM
Teching In

is there a way to dload this? i would like to save it on my comp.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Launching!

Actually, my new PS2 game I got (ToCA race driver 3) has these on it. Sorta fun, since the cars are all equal which means close racing, but they are so slow it makes me mad sometimes.

Quick Reply: OMG It's true! Honda drivers suck!