Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

G's SS pickup with a 112 mag polished.

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 04:16 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G's SS pickup with a 112 mag polished.

Now this truck is a 12 second machine. It's doesn't run high MPH, but the ET is awesome. He can pull 1.6-1.7 all day, everywhere. He's got over 500lb of torque, and has went threw 3 trannys, and is now, last time I heard, going with a 80 series tranny to take the power. His best time, is by brake boosting, or loading up the torque converter, and letting go when it turns green. It will leave out to the hole like a sum bitch. He took me for a ride, and I got some footage of his truck. It was good footage, but didn't showcase his trucks talents, he's not into street racing, but gave it a go for fun to about 80. He is only at 8psi, and has 14-15psi left in the blower, but bottom end work was also planned. So it might be over 600, plus a 75shot dry to cool it. I've been trying to talk him into going turbo, he's not done with it. This was footage from his truck last summer, and only 8psi. To showcase my love for all things with *****. Wait til he gets it back on the road, it's a total sleeper & was last summers 1\8mile champ, you can't **** with 500lb of torque, and AWD. 1.6 owns, I've seen it. Enjoy, guy in the white stang, OK! He uses this truck everyday, MR Front runner.

Big Polished Blower
Old 07-25-2006, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

bad *** truck but the 80e tranny is goin to add some weight and kill some power i would go with a th400 or something that is made for the abuse and 4x4

good vid too
Old 07-25-2006, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice, it's always entertaining to watch a truck keep up with Mustangs, Camaros, etc. Yeah, that Mustang pulled away eventually but they were dead even for a while. I bet that Mustang driver didn't expect that.