Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Bolt-on WS6 vs "Bolt-on" 03 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 11:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry, I have never had the police hassle me for driving like everyone else and obeying the laws. It's when you break them they hassle you (for instance, if I got busted street racing, it would be my fault). I must have passed 10 cops on the way home, not one of them pulled me over.

Streetracing is illegal, if you aren't ready for the consequences, you shouldn't be racing. For you to come on here and claim "street racing is one thing...bla bla bla" is the most idiotic argument I have ever heard. Cops hassle drivers for doing stupid things, not because they have some vandetta against them, MORON.

Originally Posted by OldSchoolFormula
Gee, and I guess parts don't brake and cars don't ever go flying into walls or the like at the track. Never seen a car go completely sideways down the track after losing traction on a shift or the like either. Nope, never happens. I wonder why they have retaining walls. Or ambulances. Street Racing is one thing, when done smart. What you guys did was absolutely foolish. Go find an empty road somewhere if your going to do that kind of ****.

Problems, have you not noticed the absolute crackdown nationwide (and its bad around here...) on performance cars because of street racing idiots like yourself?
Old 08-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Staging Lane

I just give you both props for not being pussies and racing from a dig. I hate when people post a vid of a race and then they go nascar style, from a roll.
Old 08-06-2006, 09:02 AM
Teching In

old school formula needs to relax lol, dont ground him. if he wants to race on the streets than hell let him.

nice kill itstock, really like that whine. i gotta ask what kinda gas milege your getting with 640+ rwhp because im getting ready to build my fast car and am looking for making around 550 to 600+ hp.

o and old school... im pretty sure that itstock bought his car because he wanted a high performance car worthy of the track, and maybe even some street kills to sho that he rules his neighborhood? jmo
Old 08-06-2006, 04:50 PM
TECH Regular

You might be ready to accept the consequences, ut how about that mother of 3 in that mini van you might have killed? What about her you retard? Go kill yourself on some empty deserted road, not on a main thoroughfare.

Face it, your irresponsible and wreckless. On top of that, your too idiotic to understand that.

And all for what, to show your ported Cobra can beat a bolt on LS1? Way to go, idiot FTW.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OldSchoolFormula
You might be ready to accept the consequences, ut how about that mother of 3 in that mini van you might have killed? What about her you retard? Go kill yourself on some empty deserted road, not on a main thoroughfare.

Face it, your irresponsible and wreckless. On top of that, your too idiotic to understand that.

And all for what, to show your ported Cobra can beat a bolt on LS1? Way to go, idiot FTW.
I think by posting your "rants" you have shown who the real "idiot" is. I didn't kill a mother of 3 in her mini van either. Why would I race on a deserted road when some kids could be out causing trouble, and I run them over? I already said street racing is an irresponsible thing to do.

And I already accepted that I am irresponsible and wreckless, now go cry elsewhere mom. So tell me, what is your argument? You originally were concerned with the "crackdown on streetracing" and now you are concerned with killing a mother of 3?? CLEAN THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA, or at least make sense and stop changing your arguments.

Gransport, the 663rwhp was on a 185 shot. My car makes 495rwhp off spray and I get the same exact gas mileage as stock (14/15 around town, and about 21 on the highway).
Old 08-06-2006, 10:10 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ITSTOCK
I think by posting your "rants" you have shown who the real "idiot" is. I didn't kill a mother of 3 in her mini van either. Why would I race on a deserted road when some kids could be out causing trouble, and I run them over? I already said street racing is an irresponsible thing to do.

And I already accepted that I am irresponsible and wreckless, now go cry elsewhere mom. So tell me, what is your argument? You originally were concerned with the "crackdown on streetracing" and now you are concerned with killing a mother of 3?? CLEAN THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA, or at least make sense and stop changing your arguments.

Gransport, the 663rwhp was on a 185 shot. My car makes 495rwhp off spray and I get the same exact gas mileage as stock (14/15 around town, and about 21 on the highway).

I realize someone of your intelligence and maturity level has trouble putting two points together, so let me put the two together for you. Idiots, like yourself, who race in the middle of town draw unwanted attention towards the hotrodding industry in general by angering and KILLING innocent civilians who then prompt their elected officials into action, who then order the police to crackdown on suspected street racers and high performance vehicles in general. That wasn't to difficult, now, was it?

So, basically, grow the **** up. Your argument on killing kids in the middle of nowhere (what are the odds of that?) as justification for your blatant disrespect for lives of people knowingly present in your "racing venue" really shows what kind of an asshat you truly are.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by grandsport96
old school formula needs to relax lol, dont ground him. if he wants to race on the streets than hell let him.

o and old school... im pretty sure that itstock bought his car because he wanted a high performance car worthy of the track, and maybe even some street kills to sho that he rules his neighborhood? jmo

"Rule his neighborhood?" LMFAO. What the **** is this, fastest car in highschool bullshit again? How old are you? You've got to be kidding me. Doing 100+ in a relatively major thoroughfare, with traffic present, to prove your car is faster than the next guys? Do you have any idea how asinine that is?

You guys really need to think a bit more about the other people not involved in your childish ***** size competitions.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh The Children! Save The Children!!!!

Since you are acting like a 5 year old, I only have one thing to say...

CRYBABY!!!

Old 08-07-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Regular

Wow. Just wow. I'm the one acting like a 5 year old? Who's the selfish one here? Who apparently can't think beyond his own bloated ego? Still stuck in the terrible two's? I just sure as hell hope you don't kill or maim someone because of your lack of judgement in something that should be so crystal clear - and you just don't get it. Heaven forbid you'll understand someday when your about to broadside someone - or somebody take's out somebody you love to prove such a stupid, meaningless point for beer money. Vehicular homicide for beer money. No better than some other piece of trash that guns down a neighborhood to show he's tough.

With any luck maybe your actually taking this to heart and thinking about what the hell your doing, but your too macho to admit your wrong and want to look tough for all your e-friends. Man up.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Who's trying to look tough?? You made your point and I agree'd, now go away! You are just repetitive and annoying now. Nobody made you click the link in the first place, but you did. You than made your point and I agree'd. Why are you still in here? It just doesn't make sense.

CRYBABY!
Old 08-07-2006, 11:19 AM
12 Second Club

OldSchoolFormula - Shut the **** up.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Hey "Itstock" you low life-pile of **** tell me how many dead bodies have YOU pulled out of cars pal? And for what, to attempt to prove your manhood isn't as small as all your ex's say it is? Until you see the mangeled body of someone that was killed because of ignorant low-lifes (such as yourself) that care only about themselves and their egos, come talk to me. You're not a man, your a "Child" who's parents hid a gun from, but now you've found it and we all know what happens next.

You want to know the REAL sad part, should I ever roll up on an accident such as this an find your hurting *** in your busted *** chick car, I have to do everything I can your save your pathetic life...forgetting the fact that you just killed a family of 5! Where is the justice in that...btw I know for a FACT that you'd be the bitch crying for help!

If anyone from LS1Tech should read this please take note, if this guy is a Mod on your board it's obvious what kind of deal your running here. Since he's a spokes-kid "Mod" is he speaking for the whole mass stating it's OK to drive on public streets with reckless disregard for life? Is this the kind of practice LS1Tech is promoting? I think it's due to time start cleaning house people, children like this piece of trash need not have ANY kind of position besides "bitch"!
Old 08-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by urbanhunter44
OldSchoolFormula - Shut the **** up.
Wow, I mean wow...how long did it take you to form that sentance? You went to a California public school didn't you? I bet you did, and on top of that I'm sure they didn't have the exit exams at the time you got out, god knows you'd probably be the oldest 12th grade student on the face of the earth.

Wait what am I saying, your intelligence shows itself...

You know what, on second thought why don't you and Itstock race on Hwy101 in heavy traffic, that would really help in weeding out those that are inferior and would only look to strengthen the gene pool!
Old 08-07-2006, 11:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

You actually didnt beat him that bad...looks like 3-4 cars...... should be more with 150rwhp difference.

Good kill nonetheless.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

This is absolutely hilarious!!! Keep up the entertainment fellows, you have me in stitches over here from laughing!!!

BTW, same thing applies to you

You made your point and I agree'd, now go away! You are just repetitive and annoying now. Nobody made you click the link in the first place, but you did. You than made your point and I agree'd. Why are you still in here? It just doesn't make sense.

CRYBABY!

Originally Posted by RealQuick
You actually didnt beat him that bad...looks like 3-4 cars...... should be more with 150rwhp difference.

Good kill nonetheless.

Well the video is taken from right before the 1/8 mile, so the 4 cars I had on him got multiplied pretty heavily up top I guess by the witnesses account of 10 cars. Either way, a win is a win and track 1/4 mile times don't lie. If 4 cars is what 1 second et/12+mph looks like, than there is your future indication.

Last edited by ITSTOCK; 08-07-2006 at 12:00 PM.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Well the video is taken from right before the 1/8 mile, so the 4 cars I had on him got multiplied pretty heavily up top I guess by the witnesses account of 10 cars. Either way, a win is a win and track 1/4 mile times don't lie. If 4 cars is what 1 second et/12+mph looks like, than there is your future indication.
So 1/8th was where the camera was? I expected alot more than 4 cars, so that probably explains it.

FYI, 1 second at those mph's is about 5 cars...
Old 08-07-2006, 12:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RealQuick
So 1/8th was where the camera was? I expected alot more than 4 cars, so that probably explains it.

FYI, 1 second at those mph's is about 5 cars...
Well there you go than

We are (as long as I still have my car) going to run my blower to his cam next, or possibly spray to spray so the races will be closer, and definately more "fair".
Old 08-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Launching!

Racing on the street, with other cars around isn't very smart. I've seen too many people hurt or killed when they "thought" no one would pull out in front of them.

I did my share of street racing, 25 years ago, back when I didn't know any better. But having the police take your car, or worse, hurting someone else is not worth it. Take it to the track...
Old 08-07-2006, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TA Dave
But having the police take your car, or worse, hurting someone else is not worth it. Take it to the track...

I got the idea street racing is bad the first 10 times the one guy said it in this thread, but it's still definately more fun on the street even though I race more at the track (which isn't much, actually, this is the first time I raced, let alone streetraced in a year ). Oh yea, the car is for sale so if you care about streetracing that much buy it
Old 08-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Launching!

10 times and you still think it's OK???

It's a nice car, and I couldn't care less if you street race or not, but just think about someone other than yourself before you do it...

Quick Reply: Bolt-on WS6 vs "Bolt-on" 03 Cobra