Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Bolt-on WS6 vs "Bolt-on" 03 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 04:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ITSTOCK good race...WTF are you guys hatin on him....you guys have street raced before so STFU...Keep racing ItSTOCK cuz I sure will...I'm gonna go on the city streets now and hit 100mph...Its the streetracing section if you don't like it then get the FUCKKK out of here....You guys are CRYBABIESSSSS!!! I just raced this ls1 weeving in and out of traffic...I guess you guys can flame me now too
Old 08-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't flame anyone...

You want to be an ***, that's up to you.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TA Dave
I didn't flame anyone...

You want to be an ***, that's up to you.
I wasn't refering to you...I was talkin about oldschool
Old 08-07-2006, 05:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TA Dave
10 times and you still think it's OK???

It's a nice car, and I couldn't care less if you street race or not, but just think about someone other than yourself before you do it...
That's the thing, I never claimed it was okay. Actually, I agree it's irresponsible. I even think I stated that. And for the record, I call it the "circus" down there for other reasons and don't like racing down there anyway when I have the perfect road up here, but oh well, nobody crashed and everyones alive.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:34 PM
11 Second Club

First off I'm the guy that ITSTOCK ran. The car has the mods below. I dont even have headers yet. As for 10 cars, this dude is smoking crack. I let out at the 1/8th, thats where he's getting 10 cars from. After he clicked third, I figuered what was the point. I needed him to spin bad or miss a shift "both of which he is well known for" and he didnt. That was the real bet. It was never about the cars.

For the people that didnt think he was pulling that hard, your right, he wasnt. Take a close look at the rear of my car on the launch, I was spinning. It would have been closer.

Like I told you before, if you still have the car in 3 weeks, I'll have the headers and MS4 cam in it. We'll see how many cars you beat me by. I'm willing to go $100 you win by negative 2 cars......

When you lose to a bolt on + cam LS1, you gonna have some explaining to do on the SVT forums.....

Last edited by 347fairless; 08-07-2006 at 07:53 PM. Reason: none
Old 08-07-2006, 07:49 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Skelton
That Ws6 is slow as hell for a bolt on car.
Wish I had a 4400 stalled tin can like you.....must be nice to cruise 2-300 miles on a nice fall day in that rocket, jacka$$.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 347fairless
Wish I had a 4400 stalled tin can like you.....must be nice to cruise 2-300 miles on a nice fall day in that rocket, jacka$$.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Banned

Threads like this make Ls1tech so exiting.
This is whats is all about boys

I have noticed an abnormal increase in the Ram Air LS1 T/A owners testostarone lately.

If you stare at those Nostrils long enough, you just might fall in.

Good kill and race... Those Cobras are no joke... for a Ford.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I let out in top of 3rd, and everyone there said I was spinning just as much as you. I would say I was more than fair in my assesment of two completely different cars. The two cars aren't in the same league right now, so I would definately have to miss a gear.

How you can claim a 122+trap car vs a 110 trapping car wouldn't pull that much is beyond me. Just sit back and think about it, you have been in to racing for a while. 12-15mph (you trap 110, I trapped 122, 121 consistantly with the UNported blower) trap advantage is HUGE on the top end, look how you pull jr up top with a 3mph trap advantage.

Also, about shifting, you take the internet too seriously. I don't think I have missed gears since my old mustangs, I just refuse to powershift. If that makes me a bad driver so be it.

I'm also good to go with $100 on that cam vs blower race, as I already told you. If you want spray to spray, you are more than welcome to try that out too. If I lose to a cam+bolt-on LS1, it will actually be a good race and I would be more than glad to lose to a faster car.

I just can't believe you are using the "spinning" excuse when 10 people there all said we both spun equally. Give it a break, you didn't lose to me, you lost to a faster car that you obviously (clearly stated) knew you were going to lose to unless something drastic happened. Again, I give you credit for following through with the race and look forward to losing by 2+ cars. If you were really smart, you would lose some weight (the car) or do heads also.

First off I'm the guy that ITSTOCK ran. The car has the mods below. I dont even have headers yet. As for 10 cars, this dude is smoking crack. I let out at the 1/8th, thats where he's getting 10 cars from. After he clicked third, I figuered what was the point. I needed him to spin bad or miss a shift "both of which he is well known for" and he didnt. That was the real bet. It was never about the cars.

For the people that didnt think he was pulling that hard, your right, he wasnt. Take a close look at the rear of my car on the launch, I was spinning. It would have been closer.

Like I told you before, if you still have the car in 3 weeks, I'll have the headers and MS4 cam in it. We'll see how many cars you beat me by. I'm willing to go $100 you win by negative 2 cars......

When you lose to a bolt on + cam LS1, you gonna have some explaining to do on the SVT forums.....
Old 08-07-2006, 08:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02SOMWS6
Not to smart on the WS6's part. How bout a H&C WS6 vs. bolt on 03 cobra. I have beat my fair share of SVT's at E-town and LVD.

I should be knocking on the 11's after the longtubes, clutch and y pipe go on.

You have heads and cam? I'm sorry.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ITSTOCK
I let out in top of 3rd, and everyone there said I was spinning just as much as you. I would say I was more than fair in my assesment of two completely different cars. The two cars aren't in the same league right now, so I would definately have to miss a gear.

How you can claim a 122+trap car vs a 110 trapping car wouldn't pull that much is beyond me. Just sit back and think about it, you have been in to racing for a while. 12-15mph (you trap 110, I trapped 122, 121 consistantly with the UNported blower) trap advantage is HUGE on the top end, look how you pull jr up top with a 3mph trap advantage.

Also, about shifting, you take the internet too seriously. I don't think I have missed gears since my old mustangs, I just refuse to powershift. If that makes me a bad driver so be it.

I'm also good to go with $100 on that cam vs blower race, as I already told you. If you want spray to spray, you are more than welcome to try that out too. If I lose to a cam+bolt-on LS1, it will actually be a good race and I would be more than glad to lose to a faster car.

I just can't believe you are using the "spinning" excuse when 10 people there all said we both spun equally. Give it a break, you didn't lose to me, you lost to a faster car that you obviously (clearly stated) knew you were going to lose to unless something drastic happened. Again, I give you credit for following through with the race and look forward to losing by 2+ cars. If you were really smart, you would lose some weight (the car) or do heads also.
My overall point as you have seemed to overlook is that the 10 car difference was me letting up in third after seeing you click third with no issue. You were not 10 cars ahead at that point, you were about 3-4. You stayed in it another 3-4 seconds after I let up. Hence, 10 car victory.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

fair enough, I was just making the simple observation that a higher trapping car is only going to add car lengths on the top end, I don't think there is much of an argument to have here. Like I said, props for racing.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:27 PM
11 Second Club

fair enough, I was just making the simple observation that a higher trapping car is only going to add car lengths on the top end, I don't think there is much of an argument to have here. Like I said, props for racing.
Yeah brother, no hard feelings. I'm winning that money back.

I think I'm gonna do you dirty with just the 100 shot. Will be quicker to get done for me.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's alright, I have the 185 shot just for events like racing sprayed ls1's.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:37 PM
11 Second Club

It's alright, I have the 185 shot just for events like racing sprayed ls1's.

You dont get to use that on me.......sorry.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You dont get to use that on me.......sorry.

Our agreement was spray to spray or cam vs blower, which I posted multiple times after our race.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:51 PM
11 Second Club

I don't really call a road with 2 lanes seperating from traffic dumb,
Neither did these fellow mustang owners. Im thinking you may be the star of the 3-quel.......

http://www.filecabi.net/video/mustokid.html

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...66828189e0.htm
Old 08-07-2006, 11:05 PM
11 Second Club

Our agreement was spray to spray or cam vs blower, which I posted multiple times after our race.

Take a look in your post immediately after our race. You said spray to spray if I have a cam. I won't have a cam & spray so you won't be spraying.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Steve,

Are you still running that fat *** nitrous tune? If so, just lean it out and run a ****
load of timing. Let him spray. It still won't matter.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by unit213
Steve,

Are you still running that fat *** nitrous tune? If so, just lean it out and run a ****
load of timing. Let him spray. It still won't matter.
So a sprayed bolt-on ls1 can't compete with a ported blower 03 Cobra?

Quick Reply: Bolt-on WS6 vs "Bolt-on" 03 Cobra