Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Cobra owned! Can you say branded?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bruddah_man_matt

YES!!!! THE ACCORD IS TAKING A **** ON THE ZO6. OMFGSOFUNNYIDIEFTW!!111!!!
ahahahaahahahaha that made my day thanks man
Old 08-13-2006, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ThomAss
take an hour to think of something clever... i would be mad if i drove a 97 silverado as well

i bet you were the guy to back into the cobra... nice bowtie trailor hitch
You and him must be really close. It didnt quite take me that long to think up the comeback..I really just came up with it when i checked back into the site. I guess if he types something now he has been thinking about it for 5 hours. Im not mad i drive a silverado at all, it gets me around, I would just be mad if I had a 260 hp muscle car that would get smoked by a maxima.
I just had someone inform me that you two were friends as a matter of fact..You and him were caught i believe.. ThomAss and Powered by Satan owning an import driver

Last edited by BeefTip; 08-14-2006 at 12:18 AM.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You're getting banned for that one... I suggest an edit, fast. Good thing I already know what lemonparty is.

Here, I won't even quote you, so you'll have a chance of getting out of this one.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

man, everyone around here can be so uptight about everything
Old 08-14-2006, 12:33 AM
Banned

Thats pretty funny right there.... Hahaha......

HOLY ****.....
Old 08-14-2006, 12:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BeefTip
You and him must be really close. It didnt quite take me that long to think up the comeback..I really just came up with it when i checked back into the site. I guess if he types something now he has been thinking about it for 5 hours. Im not mad i drive a silverado at all, it gets me around, I would just be mad if I had a 260 hp muscle car that would get smoked by a maxima.
I just had someone inform me that you two were friends as a matter of fact..You and him were caught i believe.. ThomAss and Powered by Satan owning an import driver

To bad TA's mustang is a 10 sec ride...

link hovering > you

you are just wayyyyyyyy to easy
Old 08-14-2006, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

i was just going by his sig "02 GT

CAI, O/R X, Flowmasters" needs more than that to be a "10 sec ride"..maybe he has more, I have know idea, if he does good for him...I dont take offense by having a slower car or truck than someone, I could go get one if I wanted to...But for a jank to be a good one, it needs more than "Im faster than you in the quarter mile". All you two have said is....chevy sucks, man im glad i dont drive a chevy truck, you are just too easy...You two assclowns are the ones who cant come up with anything. How about this, I have a 69 camaro with a blown 572 that would smoke your 427(disclaimer..I dont), and if for some reason the race is close, ill spray my 35 shot sneaky pete and pull ahead. I guess if that was the case I would win your argument. But then again, if i liked deepthroating and benwa beads, I would probably be your friend and we wouldnt be arguing anyway.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:10 AM
On The Tree

My car sucks. And i'd gladly trade it for an LSx equppied vehicle or a 03/04 cobra. (in no particular order) End of story.

Now we've gotten that out of the way...

The point is here, that the irony of the Ford vs. Chevy background makes most people look past the actual damage to the car. It's a bumper, tears will dry.

If done unintentional I'm sure the two people had a good laugh and things were payed for. If not that's another story. Lets not make an *** out of U and ME (and the normally rational forum), and assume that this was a 'plotted attack'....

If it was done on purpose then that changes things. But, until we actually find out if that was the case then there's no point in fighting over "what if" bs.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Im pretty sure that no one here is really serious about who did the damage, no one on here knows and really it doesnt matter...the conversation just became more interesting than the subject for some reason.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:47 AM
On The Tree

Yeah i'm not saying ..."STOP THE PRESSES!!!! Until we figure this out...no more posting!!!"
lol... i'm just saying: Well, what's the point in fighting over something if we don't know if it's true or not.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

People getting pissed over this (while that's beyond stupid and screams "drama queen") is like getting pissed over the decals of the boy pissin' on the competition's brand logo. The competition has been there for decades, and it's a friendly competition, so quit the ridiculously gay bitching and ******* have a laugh or two. Goddamn.

And people wonder why other forums bitch and make fun of this site. It's nothing but a frigid drama fest of guys with their dicks tucked back between their *** cheeks.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
People getting pissed over this (while that's beyond stupid and screams "drama queen") is like getting pissed over the decals of the boy pissin' on the competition's brand logo. The competition has been there for decades, and it's a friendly competition, so quit the ridiculously gay bitching and ******* have a laugh or two. Goddamn.

And people wonder why other forums bitch and make fun of this site. It's nothing but a frigid drama fest of guys with their dicks tucked back between their *** cheeks.

You sound more pissed off than anyone in the whole thread...Maybe you should go douche and comeback when your a little happier.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BeefTip
You sound more pissed off than anyone in the whole thread...Maybe you should go douche and comeback when your a little happier.
I just might, but you'll have to tell me which brand you've been using.

Last edited by TransAm52804; 08-15-2006 at 06:16 AM.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:53 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Wow, just wow.