Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

why do most Mustang OWners act like there sucking a bottle??

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 11:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default why do most Mustang OWners act like there sucking a bottle??

i seriously cant understand why mustang owners have so much hate toward chevy guys.? is it a little man syndrom sorta thing?? do they not want to relize that our cars have a bigger motor and stock to stock ls1 will smoke the **** out of them?
Im not trying to be a dick but geeeeeeeeeeeees they ******* whine like babies about ****.....there are plently of mustang guys here and we treat them pretty damn good ! you go to any ford sight ....they start saying dont you have a camaro sight bla bla bla and act like little bitches. its like there so insecure.... on the other hand there are alot of guys i know personaly who have mustangs and there coool as ****. specialy in my home town....it also seems that the faster stangs are cooler guys as well there not insecure about there car.anyway im just venting ill try to get some video up of them bitching soon...i just need someone to talk to
Old 08-21-2006, 11:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, but you have people that act like that in every crowd. Just ignore it and it goes away.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:38 PM
TECH Addict

usually never waste my time with the cocky ones. there are quite a few down to earth owners as well. its fair game though. ive had a few still suprise me though. the ones that are quiet are the ones carrying the big hammer!
Old 08-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Teching In

its like guy with imports, the guys that look stock and aren't running their mouths, are the ones you had better watch... The bigger the mouth, the slower the E.T., that is pretty much true with any car...

i'm not fast, nor do I claim to be...
Old 08-22-2006, 08:01 AM
Chop-Foo Director

No multimedia content.