Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Expressway+ hard rain+ semi bald tires= A bad day

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 07:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cops prevent accidents by pooling you over and citing the driver, what good would a camera do?
Old 09-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Launching!

man that sucks,

it doesnt take much .... i was going 40mph in a rain storm driving on a really poorly maintained interstate in fort worth ...... heavily grooved from the 18wheelers and bad transitions onto new pavement sent my SS into a jersey barrier that cost about $7000 to repair
Old 09-19-2006, 03:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

Bummer Man.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Launching!

I know your frustration. I got a ticket when my 96 Sunfire hydroplaned. I was driving 5 under the speed limit and it had new tires on it as well. Plus my was pregnant with my daughter. It's just that the road had a couples of twists in it but there was a bump in the road that caused me to loose control when my wheel came into contact with a puddle right after the bump. The state trooper said that I was wreckless and speeding and didn't even want to hear what REALLY happened. I took it to court and the slimeball didn't even show. Me and my wife were going to tear him a new one. I can't stand cops that come off as if they are PERFECT drivers.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1fbod
cops prevent accidents by pooling you over and citing the driver, what good would a camera do?
He's talking about the cameras that take your speed and a picture of your license plate and they mail you a ticket a couple days later, you wouldnt even know it was coming if you didnt have a radar detector, these can be beat though with the license plate covers rocky mountain radar sells.