Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop
View Poll Results: Which car sounds the better? Red WS6 in the first two or black WS6 in the 2nd two?
Red WS6
9.71%
Black WS6
24.27%
Are you joking? Red one for sure!
6.80%
Are you joking? Black one for sure!
59.22%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Which car sounds better?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 10:10 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

black one sounds mean
Old 10-26-2006, 11:25 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like them both but i think the red one would sound bad *** with a cam. Its hard to compare a stock cam car to a cammed car. I voted Red because i think it would sound better than the black one with a cam.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
thanks....

the vids do not do justice.. you need to hear it idle - WOT
I think i want to run ORH and one chambers. I cant decide between 1 chambers or dynomax bullets. BUt im leaning towards flows.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
I like them both but i think the red one would sound bad *** with a cam. Its hard to compare a stock cam car to a cammed car. I voted Red because i think it would sound better than the black one with a cam.

thanks....

the vids do not do justice.. you need to hear it idle - WOT
Old 10-29-2006, 09:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

black
Old 10-29-2006, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

black
Old 10-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Launching!

Red. Personally I hate flows.

Need better videos though, idle then a rev up or something.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bdr_ws6
Red. Personally I hate flows.

Need better videos though, idle then a rev up or something.
Mine you can hear the idle before the burnout and its pretty easy to hear it going down the 1320. But honestly this thread can be locked or closed, the poll results proved my point Thanks to all that participated.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BriancWS6
Mine you can hear the idle before the burnout and its pretty easy to hear it going down the 1320. But honestly this thread can be locked or closed, the poll results proved my point Thanks to all that participated.

let me get a h/c combo then will make a new poll
Old 10-31-2006, 09:24 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA

let me get a h/c combo then will make a new poll
The fact of the matter is this...you had to come out and say yours sounded better than mine, even though you KNEW I had H/C. What was the point in that in the first place

I made a poll comparing the way your car is NOW, which you claimed "sounds better" to how mine is NOW. It's as simple as that, no excuses like "but you have H/C", "but when I get H/C mine will".....no, you started it, and the people of Tech have spoken....Nuff said

In reality/real life I am sure they both sound good, I just think you shouldn't have said what you did as others agreed. And you think that mine is "high pitched?" Well it's far from that actually. It's so deep that it shakes everything inside the house at idle, things on the wall, doors, windows, and you can feel it in your chest. Mine does "scream" at WOT, remember, it's turning 7k to your 6k, it's gonna get a different tone being revved that much further.

It's actually sad that the two of us, having in my opinion the best sounding mufflers/setup possible for these cars, are arguing at all. But I just couldn't help but defend myself, even if you didn't mean too awful much by saying it in the first place.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:21 AM
10 Second Club

The fact of the matter is this...you had to come out and say yours sounded better than mine, even though you KNEW I had H/C. What was the point in that in the first place

I made a poll comparing the way your car is NOW, which you claimed "sounds better" to how mine is NOW. It's as simple as that, no excuses like "but you have H/C", "but when I get H/C mine will".....no, you started it, and the people of Tech have spoken....Nuff said

In reality/real life I am sure they both sound good, I just think you shouldn't have said what you did as others agreed. And you think that mine is "high pitched?" Well it's far from that actually. It's so deep that it shakes everything inside the house at idle, things on the wall, doors, windows, and you can feel it in your chest. Mine does "scream" at WOT, remember, it's turning 7k to your 6k, it's gonna get a different tone being revved that much further.

It's actually sad that the two of us, having in my opinion the best sounding mufflers/setup possible for these cars, are arguing at all. But I just couldn't help but defend myself, even if you didn't mean too awful much by saying it in the first place.
very well put
Old 11-01-2006, 01:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

ok first of all i said IMO my car sounded better.. AGAIN THAT WAS MY OPINION and if you want i get the thread were i stated that as proof.... and as far as H/C i had no idea. with your vids i sure hell di dnot hear it.

so as far as

wow you took this way out of context..
Old 12-10-2006, 09:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

sorry i had to revive this..

here is a new sound clip from saturday