Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

cam only 05 silverado vs bolt on and spray 350z

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jksstar
when I called him out thats what I wanted, but a 25 roll was the only way he would race

its not that my car is stronger from 2nd, everyone out there knows my trans is fucked (ask John he drove the car) I have to fight to get it into 2nd. The M3 put 10 cars on me from a 25 roll because of it (you were in the car at the time) same night the LT1 pulled me
Sounds like you shouldn't be racing it then....only leads to excuses. I even make this point in my races, to be sure no one is having any mechanical issue before the race, so hopefully no one bitches and makes excuses after they get beat, or on the flip side, they beat me.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah that is a cool truck.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by john3daly
Sounds like you shouldn't be racing it then....only leads to excuses. I even make this point in my races, to be sure no one is having any mechanical issue before the race, so hopefully no one bitches and makes excuses after they get beat, or on the flip side, they beat me.
and thats why I did not want a 25 roll, but I don't mind getting beat so I said **** it lets race, if I would have knew I would be over on this site trying to defend myself I would have never done it.

I have said it to many times the truck is hard to beat (for alot of cars) from a 25 roll, its a badass truck.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:39 PM
TECH Resident

Dude when we raced i wasen't even in 1st gear but whatever like slimcraka said quit postin old vids we know how she runs now! I wasent gettin pissed but u said it would go the other way from 45 BWTF i guess i'm the only one who saw BUSLENGHTS in the vid. yes it will be a better run but i can't see u beating me the way things sit now bring a 100 shot and we'll see but i will match u jet for jet! I just don't like when people assume how a race would turn out! BWTF that's it we don't need to hate each other over something so stupid agreed?!
Old 10-24-2006, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chris05ssTruck
that's it we don't need to hate each other over something so stupid agreed?!
I don't hate you (hope I don't come off that way), I like talking some **** with you, but its all in fun

we will have to line up again from a 45 and from a dig one day
Old 10-24-2006, 07:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

(not tring to be a dick) but whats a dig goin to prove if you have issues goin from 1-2?
Old 10-24-2006, 07:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slimcracka
(not tring to be a dick) but whats a dig goin to prove if you have issues goin from 1-2?
not much, LOL