Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

470-480 rwhp 300zx vs. LS1 Camaro Z28

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 08:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
What a ***. Pendragon calling me out with a bike against my daily driven street car. But it sounds like fun I will go heads up from dig with you. Then after you can bring out the camaro so I can beat you asecond time. As for tnTRASHair we all know that you never claimed to be fast. I am just looking at your mods and wondering why your so slow. I do not have a 12 bolt or a 9 inch or huge slicks either. I'm running a stock trans. and a stock rear also. I am just letting you know (not that you need to be reminded) how much of a tard you are and you drive a slow car. Too bad you were not closer so I can spank your peice of **** and then cut you off and post a vid of it here. and if you think your gonna molliwop someone your stupider than you look.
yeah yeah yeah...sticks and stones. you have no idea what my setup is...incase you missed it, that was the old set up. so go ahead and talk your trash cause you know nothing can happen living across the country. but since it makes you feel like an internet gangsta go right ahead...play on playa.
truth of the matter is...the only thing you would be spankin is your monkey. You need to direct some of your frustration back on the topic at hand and stop worrying soo much about someone who lives in PA. i know i mean that much to you but really...give it a rest.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:42 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RedZ32TTBB
Just to let you know the LS1/SS Camaro does not weight 300 more pounds than the 300ZX TT. They both weigh about 3500 pounds without a driver. The Z is a little smaller frame but also has an iron block motor, compare to the lighter aluminum block on the LS1. The 300ZX also had the additional weight of the turbos , intercoolers, etc. It's best to have your facts straight before just saying anything. Oh and also if you are gonna tell someone what you would do if.....blah blah blah that happeded to you, of course I'm gonna call you out. I even threw in "get somone in Cali" but I guess you didn't get that. You expressed your personal feelings and I only did the same.
just noticed the handle under your name...you liked that term i see.

i know the facts....your car is fast. i never doubted that. but seriously, think about the consequences of what you do....do you honestly think your in the right pulling a manuever like that??? thats the only thing i was commenting on. but its over now...im not gonna keep this internet baby **** going. goodluck to you.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:31 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i still dont see what the big deal is about him pulling in the other guys lane...it would be one thing if the other guy was coming up fast but it was obvious in the video he had no chance of catching up then or even at the end of the quarter, 8th whatever...

1320 killer, if your car is pretty much stock why do you act like its the fastest thing on the planet?....get over yourself and your lame *** ego...talkin **** online doesnt make you look hard it makes you look stupid....cant wait to see your response to this i bet its gonna make me **** my pants in fear
Old 12-04-2006, 12:02 PM
TECH Regular

trashair I don'tknow what your set up is now. but what I do know is that a tenth or 2 quicker than a 11 second time slip w/ all your mods is pathetic. I have nothing against you personally but you decided to put your 2 cents on here and talk some ****. You say stop worrying about you. If you think that I worry about you, your not the brightest star in the sky. I don't lose no sleep over this, it's all funny to me. Yes, we're all joking around having fun trash talking. but when it comes to setting up a race whatever I say on here is the truth. I will give redz32 2 and the move and I will go heads up with caraparo or tnTRASHair. As for suck my ss I am not sayng or acting like my car is the fastest thing in the world I am simply stating how slow tnTRASHair is. I don'thave an ego nor am I trying to scare you so don't get your panties in a bundle. You came on her and called me out so I am telling you when and where. I will even give you a couple of weeks if needed to put a unit on your car or what ever else has to be done like long tubes and an ls6 intake. as for now we can go heads up and maybe when we see eachothers car we talk about space. You only live in pasadena, I am in the san fernando valley (about 20 minutes away). If you want I will even go to you or you can come out thursday nights. Let me know.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:04 PM
TECH Regular

Also when I say that I am serious about a race this also includes the srt-4's and the pos firehawk and the camaro on spray. Ypu know who I'm talking about.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:39 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
trashair I don'tknow what your set up is now. but what I do know is that a tenth or 2 quicker than a 11 second time slip w/ all your mods is pathetic. I have nothing against you personally but you decided to put your 2 cents on here and talk some ****. You say stop worrying about you. If you think that I worry about you, your not the brightest star in the sky. I don't lose no sleep over this, it's all funny to me. Yes, we're all joking around having fun trash talking. but when it comes to setting up a race whatever I say on here is the truth. I will give redz32 2 and the move and I will go heads up with caraparo or tnTRASHair. As for suck my ss I am not sayng or acting like my car is the fastest thing in the world I am simply stating how slow tnTRASHair is. I don'thave an ego nor am I trying to scare you so don't get your panties in a bundle. You came on her and called me out so I am telling you when and where. I will even give you a couple of weeks if needed to put a unit on your car or what ever else has to be done like long tubes and an ls6 intake. as for now we can go heads up and maybe when we see eachothers car we talk about space. You only live in pasadena, I am in the san fernando valley (about 20 minutes away). If you want I will even go to you or you can come out thursday nights. Let me know.
are you that retarded to not know that the .1 or .2 tenths was said with a bit of sarcasm??? i guess you missed that one...go firgure.

ha...after all this your car is near stock??? and your talkin all this **** about my car?? dude...get over yourself. i have news for ya...not everyone builds cars to go drag racing...some of us actually just enjoying driving them. it ran 11.23@132 with a 2.2 60'...cam only on a 150 shot. but hey i guess thats considered low by todays standards and somehow i believe it would be more than enough to whipe the floor with you.

the whole name callin thing...childish....grow up a little. i thought we were past all the 3rd grade BS.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
i still dont see what the big deal is about him pulling in the other guys lane...it would be one thing if the other guy was coming up fast but it was obvious in the video he had no chance of catching up then or even at the end of the quarter, 8th whatever...
heres a big deal....lets just say the guy hes racing gets no traction off the line but suddenly hooks and lunges forward and you have this guy cutting over....what do you think will happen??? the race isnt won in the first 100 feet...its won at the end. but i guess its just me than...whatever. let it keep happening.

it only pisses me off cause i had some moron try to do that 6 years ago and clipped my front end...he lost control cause it got sideways and he ended up going into on coming traffic...the idiot allmost killed himself. thats the type of **** that kills people. theres absolutely no reason to be cutting in front of poeple like that....not like he was worried about on coming traffic.
i dunno....i guess its just me.

Last edited by TNTramair; 12-04-2006 at 01:06 PM.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

oh well will have two srt's ready for u just bring that **** out on thursday and well break u off too. .
Old 12-04-2006, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by flash12t
oh well will have two srt's ready for u just bring that **** out on thursday and well break u off too. .
can I watch....
Old 12-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Getting Molli-Whopped

Originally Posted by TNTramair
heres a big deal....lets just say the guy hes racing gets no traction off the line but suddenly hooks and lunges forward and you have this guy cutting over....what do you think will happen??? the race isnt won in the first 100 feet...its won at the end. but i guess its just me than...whatever. let it keep happening.

it only pisses me off cause i had some moron try to do that 6 years ago and clipped my front end...he lost control cause it got sideways and he ended up going into on coming traffic...the idiot allmost killed himself. thats the type of **** that kills people. theres absolutely no reason to be cutting in front of poeple like that....not like he was worried about on coming traffic.
i dunno....i guess its just me.
Ok, I'll try to make this more clear. If you're 2 cars ahead at the end of first, you pull another 3-4 cars in second, then you go to third and you're still pulling there's no way the guy is gonna come roaring down like on you like that. I understand that you got cliped which sucks but when I got over there was plenty of space. Also this is on a street where there was a chance the cops would come, which they did later that night, so being in the same lane as the other car decreases the chances of you looking like you're in a street race (That's the main reason for getting over). Trust me if the race was close or if there was danger in what I did I wouldn't have done that.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:55 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RedZ32TTBB
Ok, I'll try to make this more clear. If you're 2 cars ahead at the end of first, you pull another 3-4 cars in second, then you go to third and you're still pulling there's no way the guy is gonna come roaring down like on you like that. I understand that you got cliped which sucks but when I got over there was plenty of space. Also this is on a street where there was a chance the cops would come, which they did later that night, so being in the same lane as the other car decreases the chances of you looking like you're in a street race (That's the main reason for getting over). Trust me if the race was close or if there was danger in what I did I wouldn't have done that.
ok...done deal. i hope you beat the **** out of 1320killa also....
Old 12-04-2006, 02:57 PM
TECH Resident

quit talkin **** and race already. christ.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Teching In

ok guys this is stupid. just let it bit him in the a** someday.

Last edited by rktsled; 12-04-2006 at 07:45 PM.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:35 PM
TECH Junkie

look at all the hardcore racers in here
Old 12-04-2006, 07:47 PM
11 Second Club

1320 Killer, bring your slow *** "almost stock" daily driver out on thursday and I will kick your *** with my bike. Then I will Just kick your ***, and make you my bitch. As for my camaro, you dont want any of it, Im sure you tired of looking at cars taillights.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

someone PM me on where to race on thursday!
Old 12-04-2006, 08:28 PM
TECH Regular

From what I hear you are pretty popular in the valley and have made a nice name for your self. I will be sure to get our race on vid for all to see. I just got this from a friend. This is you getting pulled on by socalstreetracer Isn't it? You must have cried yourself to sleep that night. And this is on a freeway, imagine what it's going to feel like getting beat from the start and your trying everything you can but can't help to see my tail lights pull farther and farther away from you. I hope you have done some work to your bike since then, your gonna need it. i will send everyone a pm who posted on this thread so they can come out and watch you get walked.
click on the link below to see this clown get worked.

http://media.putfile.com/99turboz28_vs_ninja-zx7r
Old 12-05-2006, 11:06 PM
11 Second Club

Oh dont worry about my bike. It was not running too good that night. Its running much harder now. And everyone knows bikes are much better from a dead stop then from a roll, and that turbo cars run harder on the top end. So get over yourself, bring lots of money, and dont get too attached to it.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:13 AM
TECH Regular

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 12-06-2006, 08:30 AM
Teching In

Wow you guys are ****

Quick Reply: 470-480 rwhp 300zx vs. LS1 Camaro Z28