Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mexican
you just have to know where to go
biiingo
Old 03-09-2007, 08:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smok'nZ
i wish there were more bad *** 4 gens around here i mean there are a few but not 20-25 383,370,402,408,427's like in texas and bigger states but tulsa should beat most okc cars at the track like supersix,texanss,i mean tulsa has E.D.,scott,anthony soon and a few other stroker ls1's okc only has cliff's 427,andy's 408, and thats all i know about as far as big cubes because i was banned at ws6zxr but okc has some fast *** race cars

slpsszody, straka. those are the only "fast" 4th gens i can think of here in okc. and stangetr is workin on a sikk ls1 car. cant wait to see it!! granted i dont know if anyone of them run as fast as ed. but does ed ever run his on the street? every year we do have a little grudge match with tulsa at trp. what okc cars do you know of? and is this a call out? cuz you know damn well that okc will wear you out on the street/at the track/or at the bar!! yea it would be nice to have 20-25 big cube fuelies around here too....but i cant argue with the fact that it is way easier to go fast on a carb.

Last edited by 4thgenz; 03-09-2007 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:13 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4thgenz
slpsszody, straka. those are the only "fast" 4th gens i can think of here in okc. and stangetr is workin on a sikk ls1 car. cant wait to see it!! granted i dont know if anyone of them run as fast as ed. but does ed ever run his on the street? every year we do have a little grudge match with tulsa at trp. what okc cars do you know of? and is this a call out? cuz you know damn well that okc will wear you out on the street/at the track/or at the bar!! yea it would be nice to have 20-25 big cube fuelies around here too....but i cant argue with the fact that it is way easier to go fast on a carb.
no call out yet and i dont know many okc cars i dont think ed drives his much but it's street legal and i can think of about 10-15 stroker ls1 in tulsa area
Old 03-11-2007, 12:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

midweststreetcars.com
oksca.com

should have some okc/tulsa action goin on soon. we got a blk ss stroker waitin on all 10-15 of your ls1 cars.

and just for clarification for everyone else on here....ed's car would also be considered a street car here in oklahoma because it is tagged and ready to roll whenever. so whenever you guys make it to oklahoma ... just take your pic on what car you want!!

Quick Reply: Good ol' oklhoma street racin'