Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Accident Pics... Hit by a Semi

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 09:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wife hit a tree in my '98 vert. That thing came apart like a box of matches, but the cockpit was completely intact and she was fine (except the airbag knocked her out cold). Anyway, that's why I got his one now. It's all mine and she doesn't like to drive it.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:16 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by coldkillinTA
man that sucks! i hate semi drivers.
and we hate you! Try driving a truck around idiots all day that absolutely MUST get in front of you at nearly all costs at every f*n on/off ramp or anywhere else for that matter. by 10am you'll wish you could take out a gun and just start popping tires at random!

oh, sorry to hear about your car man, hope the guy wasn't a dick about it. accidents happen and i'm glad to see you didn't jump on here right away bashing truck drivers. just trying to make a living here!

good luck.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PRAY HRD
and we hate you! Try driving a truck around idiots all day that absolutely MUST get in front of you at nearly all costs at every f*n on/off ramp or anywhere else for that matter. by 10am you'll wish you could take out a gun and just start popping tires at random!

oh, sorry to hear about your car man, hope the guy wasn't a dick about it. accidents happen and i'm glad to see you didn't jump on here right away bashing truck drivers. just trying to make a living here!

good luck.
well to broaden my first comment, i meant to say i hate SOME semi-drivers. most of them are actually cool. i like to let them over when other doushe bags wont so i can see their light flash, thanking me. but the ones i hate are the ones that wont let me in when trying to get over or the ones that tailgate me with their brights on when im already going like 10 over. i didnt mean to offend you, in fact i have great respect for you guys.. o know i wouldnt be able to travel across country hauling random loads to stores...
Old 12-21-2006, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yes important thing is that you are ok

what was that truck driver on, man wtf ???
Old 12-21-2006, 11:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good you're okay, it looks pretty bad. But hey, at least you can recover the tag cover since that seems to be the only thing left in tact! You didn't happen to be on a radio and posing as 'Candy Cane' and 'Rusty Nail' find you right?!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:39 PM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad you're okay, bummer about the car, but as already mentioned, the car can be replaced while you can't.

Derek
Old 12-26-2006, 08:02 PM
12 Second Club

Default ouch!!

Rick,
Is that your silver car in the wreck? I am glad you are alright =when did it happen? I need to get in touch while I am up here in the frozen Tundra - I'll call Dec.27 to see if you are in.

Dennis
Old 12-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Launching!

Yeah, unfortunately it is mine Dennis. It happened a little over two weeks ago. I'm just thankful that I was able to walk away from it. I won't be at work until after the new year, so I'll pm you my cell number.

-Rick

Quick Reply: Accident Pics... Hit by a Semi