Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

09 Camaro is in the new TI,Young Jezzy Vid

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 09:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
Actually rock and roll generates the most money.
I listen to all music and I highly doubt it rock and roll generates the most.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CJDZ24_Z28
I listen to all music and I highly doubt it rock and roll generates the most.

I agree. Look at sports such as Basketball, Football, Baseball, etc... What do they play during halftime, breaks, timeouts,etc... Rap and Hip Hop is everywhere.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by erikthegoalie
when the camaro comes out youre DEF going to see em on dub 'deuces...just like the magnums and chargers...the new bulky body style of the Camaro will really compliment the big rims, for those who like that...i like a nice set of 17's myself...watch, you'll see!
I mean hell, we have dealerships sell the cars off the lots with big rims...so, anything can happen to that car...
17's for me also
Old 01-03-2007, 12:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big cars need dubs, now smaller cars do not.....Camaro has that Big Boxey look so they should look good with them......
Old 01-03-2007, 12:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slick1851
Big cars need dubs, now smaller cars do not.....Camaro has that Big Boxey look so they should look good with them......
thats true..but it sux how people like us want it to go fast.. not for showroom..well...most of us anyways... imagine how wierd its gunna look on some 16in prostars? i guess they didnt really thing into makin it a drag car....
Old 01-04-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well rap and hip hop does get the most airplay, mostly because alot of modern american society is really big on the whole hip hop culture..........but when it comes to big world tours and music consistency you cant beat a rock band, Im sure the rolling stones current world tour is raking in millions...... next tour dates are Russia and China!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2007, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

did you guys see the new GM commercial with parts of that video in it? i saw it on TV in san marcos. thought it was pretty interesting.

anyone else have more info on it?
Old 02-10-2007, 01:58 PM
On The Tree

On the whole subject of what is played the most, etc. Country music is the largest genre out of all of them. I forget the exact numbers, but the number of Country Music Radio stations through out the united states dwarfs the other genres combined by a large margin. I remember hearing it on a local station. (Which was a hip-hop station it's self.)
Rap is usually played at sporting events because it subliminally invokes a 'club' atmosphere, and most people generally feel like they can let loose and have fun because of that, in essence, making the whole event more fun over all.

As for wheels and such, i really really hope it doesn't get all ghetto'd out like the 300c's, etc. SOME look good but i'm damn tired of seeing big rims on every shittin' vehicle, most of which are tossed on because they're big, not because they match the car well.

Quick Reply: 09 Camaro is in the new TI,Young Jezzy Vid