Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Wtf!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have to say you guys did some good work and put lost of time and money it to thouse cars!!!
Old 02-21-2007, 11:35 PM
12 Second Club

Have you ever had a girl pose with a car that has more dimples on her *** than a golf ball? Wait......
Old 02-21-2007, 11:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well..at least they're not really disrespecting camaros and not putting shitty fart cans on them. However that pink camaro I wouldnt be called dead in, reguardless of the HP...thats just.....wrong
Old 02-22-2007, 12:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
I can't knock you on this one. That **** is fukin stupid. Rims are bigger than my dam bedroom.

i agree, i did see a "new" malibu with 24's/26's i wanted to kill the guy
Old 02-22-2007, 08:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha I got a kick out of the site. Anyone else see the "beatdown" video? That was great. I think its cool what you got goin on out there. And props to you for coming on here and not losing your cool. You guys have some great looking cars. And it seems like not only good looking but they run too.

It would be cool if you set up a bio page with all your guys/girls and their rides. Just a pic or two and the specs. Maybe a link to their individual pages or whatever. Good stuff!

Justin
Old 02-22-2007, 08:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Im movin to Oakland for the girls in the click.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

hmm. if they were white. there would only be one page. and stupid idiots sayin that **** is like radical dude. give these guys credit. whites aint the only people with a cheap F-body. just alot of people hatin cause they got more **** done to there cars they half the pople on here.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NiCks Ws6
hmm. if they were white. there would only be one page. and stupid idiots sayin that **** is like radical dude. give these guys credit. whites aint the only people with a cheap F-body. just alot of people hatin cause they got more **** done to there cars they half the pople on here.
Well put, i give these guys props, they seem like they have a great club going on there, nice cars, some fast ones, and some girls ridin too. What else could you want in a club? Id roll with em until they realize im white and kick me out, lol. J/K cause i know there are no racist f-body owners out there.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by oaklandmaroboyz
they both have pretty much every supension mod possible except roll bars... .

Old 02-24-2007, 07:48 PM
TECH Addict

This is just to easy.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Banned

Boy, sure is a bunch of hatas on here. I dont recall people knocking the guys on f-body hideout.com. They where doing the exact same thing, just diffrent people and a diffrent culture.

http://video.google.com/url?docid=26...qcl0VK_aKSvCDA

rember that ?
Old 02-24-2007, 11:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ghettocruiser
Haha I got a kick out of the site. Anyone else see the "beatdown" video? That was great. I think its cool what you got goin on out there. And props to you for coming on here and not losing your cool. You guys have some great looking cars. And it seems like not only good looking but they run too.

It would be cool if you set up a bio page with all your guys/girls and their rides. Just a pic or two and the specs. Maybe a link to their individual pages or whatever. Good stuff!

Justin
yeah we plan to set up maroboyz.com with the bios and specs of each car. the myspace page is just for more show... thanks for the advice!
Old 02-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by brad8266
Im movin to Oakland for the girls in the click.
lol come on thru man.... i'll personally introduce u to which ever girl u want!
Old 02-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by brad8266
Well put, i give these guys props, they seem like they have a great club going on there, nice cars, some fast ones, and some girls ridin too. What else could you want in a club? Id roll with em until they realize im white and kick me out, lol. J/K cause i know there are no racist f-body owners out there.
lol well actually we have a couple of white boys in the crew... we aint racist at all we just wanna have fun!
Old 02-24-2007, 11:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if I were to say it id get a perma ban so im just gonna tell all my friends on yahoo what im thinking to make up for it
Old 02-24-2007, 11:51 PM
Teching In

Man...it is nice to see a thread that in the beginning look like it was about to go into the dumps turn into something a little bit more on the respectfull side.Its sad to see a bunch of haters(hater- someone who is jealous or envious or just plain ignorant and spends there time downing the next man or woman just because they are different) on this site.One of the greatest things about the internet is that it can bring together all types of cultures to exchange knowledge or "whatever".Ls1tech is about showing love for anything GM related,but more focused on F-Body's, and it kills me how we come here for the love of the cars but try to down the owners of the same car just because they do the same thing that YOU do which is EXPRESS THEIR LOVE FOR THEIR CAR IN THEIR OWN WAY!!Thats supposed to be our common bond, just because someone does something to THEIR car that you wouldnt doesnt mean you should automatically start bashing them for being unique.There can only be so many Camaros that all have the same paint,the same rims, same exhaust,etc.Before you put fingers to keyboard,maybe some of you should try to understand the person you are commenting about or just take your fingers away from the keyboard.That way no one seems ignorant(that is a lack of knowledge isn't it) like those guys in the commercials talking sports outta there ***.

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HAD POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY OR EVEN THOUGHS WHO HAD NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY BUT KEPT THEM TO THEMSELVES...THANK YOU,YOU MAKE THE INTERNET AND THIS SITE A MORE ENJOYABLE PLACE TO BE.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tainted
if I were to say it id get a perma ban so im just gonna tell all my friends on yahoo what im thinking to make up for it
nah, I think you shoul say it.
let us know what your thinking
Old 02-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Staging Lane

I think it's great! But then again I have a purple pearl third gen with some pimpin bling rims, lol. Love the colors (they did remind me of a box of skittles), love that you're making your cars what you want them to be and that you're building friendships doing it. Great looking myspace page too. Maybe I could be an honorary member?

Old 02-25-2007, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not really my style, but that's pretty damn cool how organized and enthusiastic you are. I like the wheels on the Orange one.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Banned

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=685429003

check that one out! Dude has his foot out the car!

Quick Reply: Wtf!?!?