Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Wtf!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 11:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yobabiesdaddy2001
sounds like a challange Brad!!
He is free to come to savannah and run me anytime after the end of march, which is when my car will be back on the road. Or the next time I go up north Ill swing by and take some $$ from him. And I hope hes packin something with some serious power since he says I wont even stay in sight. I see he has a decent setup, im game for the right amount of $$.

Sorry for the i couldnt resist the comic joke though. I didnt think hed get so upset over it considering the damn characters in his sig pic.

Last edited by brad8266; 02-26-2007 at 12:00 AM.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by brad8266
He is free to come to savannah and run me anytime after the end of march, which is when my car will be back on the road. Or the next time I go up north Ill swing by and take some $$ from him. And I hope hes packin something with some serious power since he says I wont even stay in sight. I see he has a decent setup, im game for the right amount of $$.

Sorry for the i couldnt resist the comic joke though. I didnt think hed get so upset over it considering the damn characters in his sig pic.

how far is savannah from raleigh, nc? send me a PM if you might wanna work something out.....
Old 02-26-2007, 12:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
how far is savannah from raleigh, nc? send me a PM if you might wanna work something out.....
About 6-7 hours i think. I dribe up to jersey to visit family and go through that area. I have to put my **** back together first though. Im still confused on why youre so butthurt about me mentioning your comic book interests though. I mean, you put it out there yourself.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

About 6-7 hours i think. I dribe up to jersey to visit family and go through that area. I have to put my **** back together first though. Im still confused on why youre so butthurt about me mentioning your comic book interests though. I mean, you put it out there yourself.

Im not butthurt, you made a smartass comment, i made one too. It was over after that as far as i was concerned.

PS you have a PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Im not butthurt, you made a smartass comment, i made one too. It was over after that as far as i was concerned.

PS you have a PM.
It was just a joke, but obvioulsy you didnt take it as such. Thats fine.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

It was just a joke, but obvioulsy you didnt take it as such. Thats fine.

My mistake, i believe we can settle through PM's.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Its settled already
Old 02-26-2007, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by yobabiesdaddy2001
Boy, sure is a bunch of hatas on here. I dont recall people knocking the guys on f-body hideout.com. They where doing the exact same thing, just diffrent people and a diffrent culture.

http://video.google.com/url?docid=26...qcl0VK_aKSvCDA

rember that ?
whoa whoa whoa..... maybe im mis-reading your post but ill put it out there anyway.....when the hell were the people on f-body hideout putting 22's and 20" wheels on their cars or painting them pink and other random colors of the skittles rainbow? no offense to the camaro boys. i give them props for what they do and how they do it. ok so yea our videos had a lot of burnouts and what have you. but damn near everyone in that video are people like me who are at the track more often then on the street.

btw: heres a bit of a better f-body hideout video.... http://www.corysworld.org/Video_Gall...2406_02002.wmv
Old 02-26-2007, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Raven02TA
whoa whoa whoa..... maybe im mis-reading your post but ill put it out there anyway.....when the hell were the people on f-body hideout putting 22's and 20" wheels on their cars or painting them pink and other random colors of the skittles rainbow? no offense to the camaro boys. i give them props for what they do and how they do it. ok so yea our videos had a lot of burnouts and what have you. but damn near everyone in that video are people like me who are at the track more often then on the street.

btw: heres a bit of a better f-body hideout video.... http://www.corysworld.org/Video_Gall...2406_02002.wmv
he was referring to the people that were making fun of them for doing donuts and **** on the street.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

mmmmk gotcha... like i said maybe i was mis-reading what he was saying.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Raven02TA

Uhhh! Yea you read the post wrong! Brad is on point with what I was referring to.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Teching In

Keep us posted on the times. You guys should post more often here. We have tons of technical information on this site for these cars if you guys need it. We also could use any info you guys have for us.

This is also THE place to ***** out your club at for publicity in the F-body world.
most of the guys in the crew read up on this board for sure... we just rather not get involved with all the drama thats started on here. but i'll make sure we do publicize the club a lil better on here tho this year...... we got a lot in store
Old 02-27-2007, 03:59 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Prey4Me
HOLY ****!! I have seen that orange camaro before, when I got my car tuned. It belongs to a guy who helps rick at synergy motorsports. It is procharged (P1SC), with boltons and it made 420whp. It looks alright in person but it isn't making 600whp.
man theres this guy at my job always sayin how that orange camaro is so ****** hot. he also tol me that it was pushin 630rwhp. but the guy tellin me this is one of those ****'s who dont got ****. he jus goes around swingin from different peoples nut sack talkin about how much faster the cars he seen are than mine......
Old 02-27-2007, 04:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by santiago
he jus goes around swingin from different peoples nut sack talkin about how much faster the cars he seen are than mine......

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

They have got to be the most annoying ************* on the planet. There is a kid in one of my psych classes whos friend "used to have a 600.....or maybe it was 700 horsepower civic..... but he wrecked it." Didnt know the amount of boost, the type of turbo, or even the type of engine. Retards.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

They have got to be the most annoying ************* on the planet. There is a kid in one of my psych classes whos friend "used to have a 600.....or maybe it was 700 horsepower civic..... but he wrecked it." Didnt know the amount of boost, the type of turbo, or even the type of engine. Retards.
:I hate nut swingers. they always talk about how great everyone elses car is yet they drive a hoopty or nothing at all.

Everyone had a 700Hp car at some point of their life, even if they cant recall anything related to the car they still had it.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:36 PM
TECH Veteran

werd
Old 02-27-2007, 05:58 PM
TECH Addict

Most of those have very nice paint jobs, but alot have ugly wheels.

At least they like Camaros.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Restricted User

Default A Reply To The Haters

First Off I Wanna Say **** All The Haters That Have A Problem With The Oakland camaro Boyz!!!! When I Heard Heard Of This Thread I Quickly Rushed To My Computer. My Car Is Making 616rwhp And 515rwtq, If Im Correct Nobody On This Whole Muthafuckin Thread Can Top That, And If Im Correct Nobody On This Muthafuckin Thread Got More Mods Than Me. To Sum This All Up I Aint Gone Be Nice Like The Person Representin Us Cuz That Aint Me. I Knew When We Stepped Into The Light That There Were Gonna Be Some Hicks That Couldnt Wait To Say Sumthin Stupid About What Were Doin. Bottom Line My Car Got Evrything You Hatin As Bitches Want On It, And Im From The ****** Hood And Im A Hood As Dude. And My Crew Is Too. I Also Work At Synergy, Yeah Bitch Gettin Paid, So When Yall Wanna Up Grade Them Slow *** Maros Who Yall Gone *** See??? Me Thats Who. Call The ***** ****** Shop If You Got Any Questions About Me Or You Gotta Problem 510-synergy Im There All Day. To The People That Support Us Thanks And Its Much Love And Respect For Yall. I Gotta Lot More To Say But Ima Wait For Somebody To Reply Wit Some More Bullshit. P.s. **** The Track We Can Take It To The Streets And I Aint Talkin Bout Racin!!!
Old 02-27-2007, 10:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OAKLAND MAROBOY
First Off I Wanna Say **** All The Haters That Have A Problem With The Oakland camaro Boyz!!!! When I Heard Heard Of This Thread I Quickly Rushed To My Computer. My Car Is Making 616rwhp And 515rwtq, If Im Correct Nobody On This Whole Muthafuckin Thread Can Top That, And If Im Correct Nobody On This Muthafuckin Thread Got More Mods Than Me. To Sum This All Up I Aint Gone Be Nice Like The Person Representin Us Cuz That Aint Me. I Knew When We Stepped Into The Light That There Were Gonna Be Some Hicks That Couldnt Wait To Say Sumthin Stupid About What Were Doin. Bottom Line My Car Got Evrything You Hatin As Bitches Want On It, And Im From The ****** Hood And Im A Hood As Dude. And My Crew Is Too. I Also Work At Synergy, Yeah Bitch Gettin Paid, So When Yall Wanna Up Grade Them Slow *** Maros Who Yall Gone *** See??? Me Thats Who. Call The ***** ****** Shop If You Got Any Questions About Me Or You Gotta Problem 510-synergy Im There All Day. To The People That Support Us Thanks And Its Much Love And Respect For Yall. I Gotta Lot More To Say But Ima Wait For Somebody To Reply Wit Some More Bullshit. P.s. **** The Track We Can Take It To The Streets And I Aint Talkin Bout Racin!!!

Haha, looks like somebody missed snack time
Old 02-27-2007, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by My01SSCamaro
Haha, looks like somebody missed snack time
lol holy **** that just about had me rollin on the floor

Quick Reply: Wtf!?!?