Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Best Looking Lt1 Trans Am's? *DON'T QUOTE PICS!!!*

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's my old 'Bird:

If I would have had her for more than two weeks I would have put a Ram-Air hood on her and dropped her... ALTHOUGH, in the two weeks I had her I did do ALOT...

I ditched the Enkei VR1's for Black Z06 rims...

I ditched the red overlays...

I got rid of some Auto Zone BLUE foglights in favor of stockers with BRIGHT WHITE bulbs...

I ditched the crappy looking "clear modded" LT1 tail lights with 'bird VINYL overlay (since old one was faded) and replaced all of it with LS1 tail lights w/new center panel...

I ditched the crappy LIGHT GREY INTERIOR for an EBONY INTERIOR out of a 2001 WS6 and added black leather racing seats. Unfortunately the pic below is my only one and as you can see it wasn't finished (no console, etc...) at the time...

Here's before and after pics:

and I'll post this pic again to cap it off:

Old 01-17-2007, 03:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
Sorry but I think that car belongs in the "Cheesiest F-Bodies" thread... If it did not have the front lip, got rid of the red bird on the bumper and re-designged the stripe then I would love it

That is pretty messed up to say to someone man. I mean if you don't like it thats one thing and you can always say soething like "not my taste, id change this..." but to tell someone it belongs in the cheesiest fbodies, there really is no place for that. Clearly he has spent a lot of money on his car and probably doesn't want to be disrespected like that. All im sayin is no need to be so harsh about it..

btw dirtybird. sweet car if it had a ram air hood i would put it as probably my fav lt1 t/a!!
Old 01-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Launching!

Sorry but I think that car belongs in the "Cheesiest F-Bodies" thread... If it did not have the front lip, got rid of the red bird on the bumper and re-designged the stripe then I would love it

I love his custom front lip, the custom red stripe, and how the bird finishes the stripe! And who are you? The funny thing is I would have never even noticed you, your comments, or your car if you would not have quoted Convinced with his pictures…
Old 01-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Banned

Here's my old 'Bird:

ever hear of low profile tires? lol
I guess I can't poke fun at you tho, since you don't have the car anymore.
Z06s with a tire that has a huge sidewall =
Old 01-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
ever hear of low profile tires? lol
I guess I can't poke fun at you tho, since you don't have the car anymore.
Z06s with a tire that has a huge sidewall =
Ever hear of keeping the stock diameter

For the record though, I also thought it looked like crap... I liked the idea of the rims but when I got them I think they are hideous... They need to be at least 18's (hence your problem with the profile) and they are a CHEAP design... I HATE the rolled lip they came with, makes the rims look smaller...

I would NEVER buy those rims again and if I would have kept the car they would have come off for chrome 18's that I would have just had the center spokes painted black on so that it would still have a chrome CHISELED lip instead of rounded...
Old 01-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PipesTA

Still my favorite LT1 car on the board.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SlowBlueFormula
Still my favorite LT1 car on the board.
I like it as well because it reminds me of Pontiac's ads in 1996-1997 with the silver ram-air...
Old 01-17-2007, 11:02 PM
TECH Regular

Sorry but that's how I feel... IF I were an *** I would have posted it in there...
correction you are an *** ...no biggie though there are plenty of ******** like you everywhere
Old 01-18-2007, 12:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You two are ruining a great thread, please put your comments in PM if you wish to continue.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:10 AM
TECH Regular

Yeah, let's post that lambo door'd wonder up in the above mentioned cheesy thread and see how many other asses there are then... At least I didn't mention the doors since I know a lot of time and money went into them...

...BUT A HUGE F@WKING RED BIRD ON THE FRONT BUMPER IS PRETTY MUCH THE DEFINITION OF CHEESY !!!

im done after this post simply because like punished said this is a great thread.. but i said what i needed to say and i have my opinoin that you are very rude and disprespectful...

Now back to the cars!! keep then coming guys they ALL look GREAT...
Old 01-18-2007, 01:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by got V-8?
im done after this post simply because like punished said this is a great thread.. but i said what i needed to say and i have my opinoin that you are very rude and disprespectful...

Now back to the cars!! keep then coming guys they ALL look GREAT...
PM sent... Deleting all threads that were communications with you... Leaving my opinion because it needed to be said.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by FredoCamaro
I love his custom front lip, the custom red stripe, and how the bird finishes the stripe! And who are you? The funny thing is I would have never even noticed you, your comments, or your car if you would not have quoted Convinced with his pictures…
Ummm... I've seen your car and I wouldn't doubt that you would like his over the top car, matches your tastes. And the "funny thing is" if you didn't have a hot chick posing by your car people would have noticed the ugly ground effects, gross quad CME, weird badge placement on the interior, spray painted power steering resevoir, etc...

You guys like that stuff, that's great. Just quit jumping down my throat because I don't...

Delete your pointless post and I'll get rid of this one...
Old 01-18-2007, 01:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 01-18-2007, 02:40 AM
TECH Junkie

Ummm... I've seen your car and I wouldn't doubt that you would like his over the top car, matches your tastes. And the "funny thing is" if you didn't have a hot chick posing by your car people would have noticed the ugly ground effects, gross quad CME, weird badge placement on the interior, spray painted power steering resevoir, etc...

You guys like that stuff, that's great. Just quit jumping down my throat because I don't...
...... now back on topic , there is "some" really nice T/A's in here
Old 01-18-2007, 08:26 AM
On The Tree

Back to the cars. Here is couple of mine.

Old 01-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Staging Lane

Delete your pointless post and I'll get rid of this one...

You are right, we should tone our cars down and set them to your high standards with a nice primer hood and matching curb rash wheels. Oh, lets not forget the very tasteful “Gone in 60 seconds” arming switch with the matching “Fast and the Furious” Chrome bezel. I just love how they all flow with your Larry the Cable Guy AutoZone special screw in single pillar pod…

I agree with Got-v8, there will always be ******** like you everywhere. But at least be civilized enough to use some digression when whoreing a perfectly innocent thread and man enough to take what you dish out…

Thnx Vin
Old 01-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Convinced
You are right, we should tone our cars down and set them to your high standards with a nice primer hood and matching curb rash wheels. Oh, lets not forget the very tasteful “Gone in 60 seconds” arming switch with the matching “Fast and the Furious” Chrome bezel. I just love how they all flow with your Larry the Cable Guy AutoZone special screw in single pillar pod…

I agree with Got-v8, there will always be ******** like you everywhere. But at least be civilized enough to use some digression when whoreing a perfectly innocent thread and man enough to take what you dish out…

Thnx Vin
Now you found you're calling, that was funny !!! This one was the best, "Larry the Cable Guy AutoZone special screw in single pillar pod…" because it's true (well, they rest are true as well but you even got the store right) !!!

My car's a daily driver, not a show car, but you honestly made me laugh out loud, that was a funny @ss post

Oh wait, I'm supposed to get all offended and whine and not be able to take it because someone pointed out flaws with on my car
Old 01-18-2007, 10:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Well mine has changed a bit, the Cragars are now gone and will be enjoying alot of track passes this year.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:21 PM
12 Second Club

That looks badass LALT1.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Alright LALT1, I have seen your recent pics all over and finally need to ask you a few questions.

What color paint is that. Its hot.
What exact rims are those and sizes.
What kind of drop do you have and with what springs and shocks.

THE best looking lt1 ta without the ram air hood. The hood would probably put you on top.

Quick Reply: Best Looking Lt1 Trans Am's? *DON'T QUOTE PICS!!!*