Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

I dont think Top Gear knew what it was getting itself into!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 11:04 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by _JB_
Billies at their finest lol! I thought it was pretty damn funny, I have to agree with everything they painted on their cars, except the Hillary thing...since I don't mess with politics.

please tell me you don't mess with "man love" either!

i like NASCAR (for the wrecks), but not Hillary, not country music, and definately NOT man love!!!

that video was GREAT! i was laughing my *** off through the whole thing. i didn't think anything was gonna happen to them until.... "the rednecks have arrived!"
Old 02-13-2007, 11:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny vid. That wouldn't happen in Texas though....Well maybe REALLY PODUNK population 500 Texas, but not in any of the Major cities. We aren't as stupid as Alabama.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 02-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Hydramatic
Funny vid. That wouldn't happen in Texas though....Well maybe REALLY PODUNK population 500 Texas, but not in any of the Major cities. We aren't as stupid as Alabama.
George bush is from TEXAS, you do know that?? Just were do you think that was...... probably a 500 population town That extreme wouldnt have happened in our bigger cities. Yes they still would have caught hell but hey, I guess ALABAMA just has the ***** to do something. I guess everything isnt bigger in Texas If the Cali guy and you are calling Alabama stupid for getting mad b/c some british guys are trying to bash american and 'southern views' then I know a couple of guys from Texas that are from DFW area that would have loved to have messed with them, not throw rocks, but just have some fun Im sure every state has some hick town that they are ashamed of, Alabama just has a lot of them but trust me Alabama isn't this bad everywhere.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by PRAY HRD
please tell me you don't mess with "man love" either!

i like NASCAR (for the wrecks), but not Hillary, not country music, and definately NOT man love!!!

that video was GREAT! i was laughing my *** off through the whole thing. i didn't think anything was gonna happen to them until.... "the rednecks have arrived!"
I don't mess around with "man love", but the truck said "Man Love Rules OK". I could care less what a person's sexual orientation is, as long as they are happy.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GMmexican
american views? well im an american.........i dont care 2 much about hilary,i dont listen to country and western, im not a homo phobe, i like nascar only because of juan pablo montoya and kevin harvick

they were showing how close minded alabama hicks are
I guess they could have threw a RIOT like in Cali b/c that would have really gotten them were it hurts
Old 02-13-2007, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02_LS1

Are you sure about that?? I need to go live in San Jose then.
+1
Old 02-13-2007, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

hahaha funny
Old 02-13-2007, 12:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

your from la if i wrote "hillary for president" or "country sucks" would the nortenos in east la start shooting me?
that's the thing......there is no NORTONTOS....in EAST LA......
another thing is: if you go into someone's "hood"/town and start insulting their traditions...you will get you *** kicked...bottom line.
if you go to EAST LA and write **** like "rancheras suck" and have another car following that has anti-slogans targeting that area...you're going to **** people off......same goes for Compton, and other city's with their own traditions......
Old 02-13-2007, 12:55 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by _JB_
I could care less what a person's sexual orientation is, as long as they are happy.
and it's that kind of a view that's going to allow men to walk down the streets holding hands, getting married, adopting kids and raising them to their standards, and...........that's enough i guess. sorry, not trying to get into a pissing match with you, i just don't agree.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:12 PM
TECH Addict

Shut up.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow i guess the mullet head hick stereotype people see us is a bit true to some parts of town......it looks like they are still stuck in the 50's

i hope this doesnt turn into a 7 page thread about left/right american politics.....after all this is ls1tech.com people of all views and races are united by the might lsx motor!!!
Old 02-13-2007, 01:38 PM
TECH Regular

Funny none the less, but disturbing people are actually like that.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What do people not understand that this is a FREE COUNTRY dates back to the constitution of the United States.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Launching!

This is beautiful.

ROFL @ "Mating with vegetables."

When I first came to Florida from New York I felt the same about certain people I met.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Eatinstang4life
What do people not understand that this is a FREE COUNTRY dates back to the constitution of the United States.
Exactly, you had non-citizens of the US expressing their views, HERE. I do not feel that you should be able to come over here just to F*ck with people. The people who should be allowed to express their views and feelings are those tax paying "Hicks". If they felt like throwing rocks, why not, free country, not to say they shouldn't suffer any penalty for a crime though.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blk~2000~Z28
Exactly, you had non-citizens of the US expressing their views, HERE. I do not feel that you should be able to come over here just to F*ck with people. The people who should be allowed to express their views and feelings are those tax paying "Hicks". If they felt like throwing rocks, why not, free country, not to say they shouldn't suffer any penalty for a crime though.
+1
Old 02-13-2007, 08:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1>girlfriend
mating with vegetables...thats Alabama
Better than mating with cheese.

If they did that here in california we would just laugh at them, were not offended and gun crazy enough to get our guns and kill/hurt a person just because of words.
You mean you can still get guns legally in Cali? I thought they banned that by now... Huh, at least we aren't crazy enough to elect politicians who want to take away that right...

they were showing how close minded alabama hicks are
You can just turn that finger right back around after that comment.

Originally Posted by 2001z
Im going to say that was probally staged !
I was thinking more along the lines of, they looked for the most hick place in Alabama they could find. Most areas are nothing like that. Looked like the Mobile area, which is, in fact, mostly hick.

Originally Posted by 01MMMZ28
to bad a pissed off trucker didn't run all 3 of them off the highway into a bridge embankment.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by 67maro
They relised a press statement that they will never come back to America! Thank you bama!
You're welcome. Limey bastards should stay where they belong anyway. We beat England's *** what, 225+ years ago?

Originally Posted by Hydramatic
We aren't as stupid as Alabama.
I dunno, I think there are just more of you to smooth out the average.

Originally Posted by blk~2000~Z28
Agreed.

Originally Posted by jamesSS
i dislike them for their views on america and their thoughts that american cars are garbage, but that behavior was un called for.
Your poor spelling and grammar are uncalled for...

I do get irritated with America's view that Alabama and other states in the Deep South are backwards, racist, inbred, and downright stupid. This is not the case. The majority of people here are just as civilized and intelligent as the rest of the country. Even in the rural areas, people are modernized and well-educated. (for the most part, some just choose to be stupid, but that has nothing to do with geography)

You have idiots anywhere, not just here. The media does twist traditional Southern values and views to be backwards, but that's a whole 'nother issue, and we can start a new thread on SSU if you really want to discuss it.

Remember, just because we "talk funny" doesn't mean that we're stupid. To us, y'all are the ones that talk funny.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^^ hey dont get all mad, i never said anything about the south it would be stupid to judge an entire state based on a few indiviuals.....ive met people from the south that are very hard working and respectful indiviuals.

hey i go to shooting ranges all the time i love firearms......its our crazy politicians that think criminals might get there hands on a Barrett M82A1, or some stupid **** like that
Old 02-13-2007, 09:43 PM
11 Second Club

^^^^ hey dont get all mad, i never said anything about the south it would be stupid to judge an entire state based on a few indiviuals.....ive met people from the south that are very hard working and respectful indiviuals.

hey i go to shooting ranges all the time i love firearms......its our crazy politicians that think criminals might get there hands on a Barrett M82A1, or some stupid **** like that
Not getting all mad (at anyone in this thread anyway), teh interweb is all in fun man...

I only take it as seriously as the person sitting at the other keyboard.