Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

PHOTOSHOP, put them HERE

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 04:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1FASTZ28
Now wtf is my post invisible to you, I just got into this thread after finishing my degree in graphic design, I posted a sig for you and I guess its not good enough for you to use. Just giving you **** since you are posting for not being quick enough. But just remember these are all done free on our spare time, I am speaking for myself but I am sure it goes for most who do these. I work a full time job plus a part time job and still manage to pick up classes to familiarize myself with some more programs I may need. If things don't get done quick enough for you go get it done elsewhere as I said these are done FREE so don't b*tch.
My post was being skipped, so I was curious as to why. You guys said you were going down the list, when you guys actually werent. Honestly. yes it is free. Thanks. But honestly, I wont be using those sigs. Free or not, I would like a good looking sig. I'd even paypal a few $$ for a good sig. There was someone in the texas section that used to do it for a small donation to his site. But I dont think he posts anymore. by the way.. "if its not quick enough for you, go get it done somewhere else"? Like where? do you think I frequent photoshop forums, No, I go on ls1tech. If I post a thread anywhere on tech asking for a sig, they'll tell me to post here. Is there a thread for paying money to get better sigs/quicker turnover? if so, show me a link. And thats great that you and your buddies pick up classes to "familiarize" yourselves with programs. Not that big of a deal to me tho. Im a full time student and can careless about worrying about some meaningless computer class. But to be honest. I was going to download photoshop a couple nights ago, but didnt know if the site was "spyware safe" etc. either way. I wasnt bitching, JUST POINTING OUT THAT MY POST GOT SKIPPED. If you thought I was "bitching" you shouldnt have even done a sig for me. I know I wouldnt do anything for anyone that wasnt appreciative. But I am and always have been appreciative to the help I get on tech.

Last edited by Donohue96M6Z28; 02-15-2008 at 04:46 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Could someone photoshop both of these wheels onto my car?

Old 02-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Default Photoshop Help...

I need someone to photoshop these two pictures. I just need the vehicles in the background taken out. I have a copy of photoshop but I have no idea how to use it. Thanks.

also, could someone make me a Sig im getting tired of my current one... Here are some more pics...

http://www.texasstreetcars.com/viewtopic.php?t=529
Old 02-16-2008, 01:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can the best photoshoppers please report to post #1754? LOL...
Old 02-16-2008, 09:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by allbaugh_04
It was much appreciated when someone did mine...thx again!
You are welcome. Photoshop is something I really enjoy. And your sig was fun. As far as why i am unable to do sigs as often as before:

1. I AM A MANAGER AT FEDEX and work many hours, where I have to concentrate on stuff much more important than doing sigs. If and when I do have time, I can only do one at a time(especially if you don't want them to look like a kid pasted a bunch of transparent images in it without looking at the composition first).

2. Donohue, I was getting ready to do your's when my girlfriend saw the name on it and remembered how you acted during the 69vette posts back in the summer.

3. I still do sigs but have limited time. For those of you that want sigs, my advice is to have good high-res images available for the sig. The ones I pass over are the ones that have terrible cut-off or non flattering angles. only some of those actually work in a sig. Try getting as many images as posible in different angles. As far as cutting and pasting wheels on cars, I leave that to the other guys on here. i like being more creative by making poster like sigs. Here are a few I did very recently:

Razorclaw (remade due to new car)

Jcuervo

Street felons

Zeke34

qismyss

and Rel3rd

4. Also, this isn't a business and it isn't equal opportunity. There are no fair rights laws concerning sig making. If your post was over looked, it may be due to the fact that many other posts were made since yours went up and it got lost. Simply reposting it every now and then (now every 2 posts, being irrate), will remind one of the few of us to make it. There are lots of people on here all wanting sigs and it is hard to keep up with which ones have been done already. This is a fun thing, I can not have fun making your sig if I am pissed off about it. NO ONE will tell me that I HAVE to do your sig.

5. Be patient.

Last edited by Gangreen; 02-16-2008 at 09:22 AM.
Old 02-16-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Gangreen
You are welcome. Photoshop is something I really enjoy. And your sig was fun. As far as why i am unable to do sigs as often as before:

1. I AM A MANAGER AT FEDEX and work many hours, where I have to concentrate on stuff much more important than doing sigs. If and when I do have time, I can only do one at a time(especially if you don't want them to look like a kid pasted a bunch of transparent images in it without looking at the composition first).

2. Donohue, I was getting ready to do your's when my girlfriend saw the name on it and remembered how you acted during the 69vette posts back in the summer.

3. I still do sigs but have limited time. For those of you that want sigs, my advice is to have good high-res images available for the sig. The ones I pass over are the ones that have terrible cut-off or non flattering angles. only some of those actually work in a sig. Try getting as many images as posible in different angles. As far as cutting and pasting wheels on cars, I leave that to the other guys on here. i like being more creative by making poster like sigs. Here are a few I did very recently:

4. Also, this isn't a business and it isn't equal opportunity. There are no fair rights laws concerning sig making. If your post was over looked, it may be due to the fact that many other posts were made since yours went up and it got lost. Simply reposting it every now and then (now every 2 posts, being irrate), will remind one of the few of us to make it. There are lots of people on here all wanting sigs and it is hard to keep up with which ones have been done already. This is a fun thing, I can not have fun making your sig if I am pissed off about it. NO ONE will tell me that I HAVE to do your sig.

5. Be patient.

You and your gf both have good memory. Bc I have no idea what happened between 69vette and I. As far as reposting. I did repost. 3 times. NEW sig requests were being made before mine. I understand that this is done with peoples free time etc. and If you read my first post it shows how appreciative I was for my sig that was made by snooch. Nowhere did I say/act like someone HAD to do my sig. I simply put "wtf, are my posts invisible?" and someone got butt hurt about it like I was bitching. Im a very sarcastic person, my friends know to not take 99% of what I say serious, but then again, I cant expect anyone on here that doenst know me, to know that. Heres a quote from my first post requesting a sig... showing how appreciative I was of snooch doing my prev sig.

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
snooch... can you make me a sig with these pics(pick which ones you think are the best).. and can I have one with the name "Donohue" and the same one with the name "Donohue96M6Z28"?

by the way. you made me a sig a while ago that I loved it.. heres the one you made me before

and heres the car for the new sig, I'd appreciate it if you could help me again. thanks bro.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

To be quite honest Donohue, I saw yours, but since you requested a particular person I ignored it. Besides, I couldn't do anything close to what you had before, I'm not that good
Old 02-17-2008, 12:42 AM
11 Second Club

Can anybody make me a cool sig out of any of these pictures[*]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...rip2007027.jpg[*]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...p2007018-1.jpg[*]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...mas2007002.jpg[*]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...mas2007003.jpg[*]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...mas2007001.jpg[*]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...rip2007028.jpg[*]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...rip2007018.jpg[/LIST]
Old 02-17-2008, 03:21 PM
Launching!

if someone could hook me up it would be great im trying to put this two pics togather, its my black 97 TA and one smoking hot girl.
Attached Thumbnails PHOTOSHOP, put them HERE-769px-jordanfire2_524.jpg   PHOTOSHOP, put them HERE-dscf0010.jpg  
Old 02-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
[COLOR="Red"]I was wondering if anyone can make me a new sig pic about the same size or a little bit bigger than the one I have now?
Hope you like this one:
Old 02-17-2008, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks for taking the time to make that sig Gangreen! I was thinkin if you can put the rear end of my SS on the right side. I think it would look badass to have the berger panel showing on the sig. Also can you kind of make my SS see thru like the original sig? If you can make "SSmokin99" like a black and silver combo that would be great!!!
Old 02-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badasschevy123
also, could someone make me a Sig im getting tired of my current one... Here are some more pics...[/size][/COLOR]

Tried to keep a 1967's feel to it.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I need a sig. Could someone help me out. With Litemup02 in a corner and an SS badge in another. A bad *** back ground would be cool too...flames or something Thanks

Old 02-17-2008, 10:07 PM
12 Second Club

can someone make me a new sig? i got mew CCW's and need a new Sig. Would also like to to say SLOW WS6 on it somewhere like the one i already have. If someone could PM me a new one i would greatly apprecite it!

Old 02-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
Thanks for taking the time to make that sig Gangreen! I was thinkin if you can put the rear end of my SS on the right side. I think it would look badass to have the berger panel showing on the sig. Also can you kind of make my SS see thru like the original sig? If you can make "SSmokin99" like a black and silver combo that would be great!!!
Sounds like you have the sig you want already. I tried.....
Old 02-18-2008, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99DWPTA
can someone make me a new sig? i got mew CCW's and need a new Sig. Would also like to to say SLOW WS6 on it somewhere like the one i already have. If someone could PM me a new one i would greatly apprecite it!

Can you get better pic, not in front of the gas pump at 7-11. These have to be some of the worst resolution pics I have seen yet. Day pics would likely be better.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Can someone make me a sig? I would greatly appreciate it!!! I made my current one that blows. I sold that car and really want one with my Z06. If anyone can help a fellow tech brother out it would be great. Here are a few shots of the rig.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Teching In

Tried to keep a 1967's feel to it.
here is another one:
Old 02-18-2008, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like you have the sig you want already. I tried.....
Well yeah, I kinda want it like my sig now. I just wanna change the background and I want the berger panel pic on the right side. You think you can do that? I also like what you did with the headlights on the previous sig you just made. If you don't got time then its coo...
Old 02-19-2008, 02:17 AM
12 Second Club

Default can someone photoshop these rims on my car

Quick Reply: PHOTOSHOP, put them HERE