Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Bolt on 6.0 GTO vs Bolt on Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 04:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by _Zac
There is no hate for the car? They asked if it was slow and I said yes. Jimmy then started talking **** about my mustang for no reason go back and read it. I love GTO's, but they are slow pigs. My car is a slow pig too, but only to me. everyone else seems to think it rolls out just fine.
#1 I never started talking **** about your car for no reason. Go back and read for yourself buddy.
#2 I was never talking about your car, for the most part I was talking about you as a keyboard warrior who likes to run his mouth all day on tech.
Seriously I give a **** less how fast your cobra is, if I ever ran into you at a meet I would tell you how much of a bitch I think YOU (Keyword: YOU) are.
#3 Funny how you keep referring to my car blowing up. Man I think I may go kill myself now because I am such a moron! I am the only person ever on LS1Tech to blow up a motor!
Old 03-31-2007, 04:27 PM
Banned

I've been hated by better, but you're right I do talk **** and anyone that knows me (IE anyone in the texas section) will tell you I can talk **** cause I earned the right to. You on the other hand are just some dude that woke up one day and said "that dude banging my ex down the road has a gto maybe if I am as cool as him I'll win her back.", but it doesn't work like that Jimbo. First you have to know what you are doing not to mention be able to handle having something with more than 4 cyls.

See you when you get in town big guy. Just be sure your car is tuned this time, cause from what I hear seeing your pretty car paint the road in oil is twice as hard the second time around.
For the record, this post was the weakest attempt I have ever seen. I don't care to hear the story of how you got your cobra, or how you blew two motors trying to learn how to handle something with more than 4 cylinders.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:31 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by jermzz
First off, if you're going to cheerlead, get pom-poms and a mini skirt.

Second, I didn't say camaro, I was talking about the z06.

Third, you wuldn't know that unless you saw my car in person, so why don't you stick to answering posts reguarding to yourself instead of nut hugging.

fourth, how is that /advice? It was an opinion based on age, which apparently shows you've never been to any classic car show.

/*******
First I could careless about how nice you 2000 Camaro is, Let me go down stairs and look at mine. brb! ok im back yep still alot faster then your turd box! Care to set up a race? didnt think so, go troll some where else! Second you made fun of him for down grading, which isnt the case but hell I guess if he wanted to down grade again he could get an older camaro? Nut hugging? Nope just telling the truth.
/Douchebag
Old 04-01-2007, 11:43 AM
TECH Addict

Alittle UFC action here!
Old 04-01-2007, 04:32 PM
8 Second Club

You all are dumb.. and slow.. except my brother and Beard. Zac is a homo..

I think Matt's car would put the hurt down on EVERYONE of you.. We Powell brothers seem to be good with LS1s..

Last edited by Mr Powell; 04-01-2007 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:46 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
#1 I never started talking **** about your car for no reason. Go back and read for yourself buddy.
Yes and 03 Cobra's are the fasting thing on the road!
So Jimbo just how tough is it typing all your bullshit out with that foot in your mouth?

#2 I was never talking about your car, for the most part I was talking about you as a keyboard warrior who likes to run his mouth all day on tech.
Seriously I give a **** less how fast your cobra is, if I ever ran into you at a meet I would tell you how much of a bitch I think YOU (Keyword: YOU) are.
I could give two ***** if you don't like me. Hell I don't even like your name and I'll still gave you the benefit of the doubt that you had half a brain before you made all your ignorant comments. Oh yeah, and I'll run my mouth all I want big guy. If I think your car is a turd I'll ******* let you know it whenever and where ever I want to. If you don't like it cry me a ******* river champ.
#3 Funny how you keep referring to my car blowing up. Man I think I may go kill myself now because I am such a moron! I am the only person ever on LS1Tech to blow up a motor!
If I were you I'd have killed myself long before that gto ever blew up.

Powell I'll slap the **** out of you.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
First I could careless about how nice you 2000 Camaro is, Let me go down stairs and look at mine. brb! ok im back yep still alot faster then your turd box! Care to set up a race? didnt think so, go troll some where else! Second you made fun of him for down grading, which isnt the case but hell I guess if he wanted to down grade again he could get an older camaro? Nut hugging? Nope just telling the truth.
/Douchebag
PWNED!!
Old 04-01-2007, 06:59 PM
Banned

So Jimbo just how tough is it typing all your bullshit out with that foot in your mouth?

I could give two ***** if you don't like me. Hell I don't even like your name and I'll still gave you the benefit of the doubt that you had half a brain before you made all your ignorant comments. Oh yeah, and I'll run my mouth all I want big guy. If I think your car is a turd I'll ******* let you know it whenever and where ever I want to. If you don't like it cry me a ******* river champ.
If I were you I'd have killed myself long before that gto ever blew up.

Powell I'll slap the **** out of you.
You know it's funny I was talking to all the ATX guys last night and they said you were a great guy, really cool in person. But they all said you were the definition of keyboard warrior. So whats the deal why be such a dick on the forums?
Old 04-01-2007, 08:20 PM
8 Second Club

You know it's funny I was talking to all the ATX guys last night and they said you were a great guy, really cool in person. But they all said you were the definition of keyboard warrior. So whats the deal why be such a dick on the forums?
He has to pick a section to be a internet warrior in, because he knows I don't lurk in here to make fun of him. lol.

It's literly how he is, also why he is a moderator on Houston-Imports Racing section because he made fun of the users 24/7 (Mod. on a very large import site without ever having a import lol). The whole time he was posting I told him it is a dumb argument. At least if I get a good post going there is some purpose behind it.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:00 PM
TECH Pimp

The Austin guys!! BWAHAHAHA They are correct I WAS cool with them untill they got all butt hurt from getting rolled by my stock cobra over and over for a week straight. ****** TRS had about a 12 page essay writen mostly by you Powell, and no I was not part of it I had already proven my point by raping those kids on the street heads up. Austin, what a joke..

Furthermore, yes like dumbass above me stated I have talked a bunch of **** to the guys on H-I in the past, and if anyone says anything half as retarded as the **** you two have wrote I'll do it again, but I have never said I would race then back down from it! Why do you think the Import site made me a mod? Maybe cause I beat one of the higher up people on the site that I had talked **** to that challenged me to a race under the stipulations that if I lost I was to be Banned forever, but if I won I would be made a moderator. Obviously you're both idiots to call me a keyboard warrior considering my actions there spoke much louder than my words.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:12 PM
TECH Pimp

BTW if you're talkin about Gray, Tyler, Ben ect those kids are my hookers.. I pimp them out 24/7.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned

I dunno maybe I just dont see the point in talking a bunch of ****? I like to go out and have a good time and make new friends, not **** people off. I dont care what kind of car they have, a fast car is a fast car. I just dont like people who think that nothing can touch their vettes, cobras, camaros, etc...
From what the ATX crew said you will outrun me, so no im not gunna talk a bunch of **** and try to act like I can beat you. From what they told me your trap speeds are on a stock ported blower you have one hell of a cobra! Congratulations.
But remember man not all of us are at that level YET, but hey im putting the time, money, and effort into it so cut me a little slack. Hopefully someday I can give you some good runs, just not yet.
Anyway, I am gunna be in HTown this weekend and would love to meet up with some of yall and check out your cars as much as I hear about them on the forums. Later,

Jimmy
Old 04-02-2007, 06:29 PM
TECH Addict

This isn't the Jimmy I know is it? (93 Cobra, Z28 SS convert?)
Old 04-02-2007, 07:20 PM
TECH Pimp

Sounds good, and my blower isn't ported ******* chris powell and his rumor mill!!!!
Old 04-02-2007, 07:21 PM
8 Second Club

Sounds good, and my blower isn't ported ******* chris powell and his rumor mill!!!!
You don't know about my part of the forum "What _Zac has done to his car" Tony made it and banned Zac from it.

Don't listen to him. Its got a hidden nitrous kit!

jk He's here at the house so I'm just making fun of him now.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:22 PM
TECH Pimp

Sshhhhhhhhhhuuuushhh!!!!!
Old 04-02-2007, 07:23 PM
8 Second Club

He's also has a C4 automatic and is just gay.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:27 PM
TECH Pimp

Alright the c4 was a secret wtfz? Next you'll be saying I have a solid axle or some bullshit..
Old 04-02-2007, 07:28 PM
8 Second Club

and wheelie bars.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:13 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
He's also has a C4 automatic and is just gay.
Dude your 996 is sick as ****! What does it put down?