Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Bought a 96 SS - What do ya think? *Pics*

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 09:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by marcus769
Nice car man! Looks clean! nice pics too.

The rear seems like 1/2" lower than the front?... (notice the gap in the wheel wells is slightly different. Whats with the exhaust on one side? I've noticed this on several F-bodies.. I'm not familiar with that setup, nor do I like it. Get a loudmouth setup LT1s sound NASTY!

I love the bigger scoop on the 96/97s! Kinda wish I had my 96 back...
The car is lowered all the way around.. I think it sags in the rear because there is about a 200lb system in it.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:44 PM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by (A)SS WHIPER
Cause I dont sit at the computer all day talking crap. I've got better things to do then see how many posts I can get! It seems like your the one that don't know any thing. Your a smart *** punk. You tried to flame a guys new car. Now your tring to flame the amount of posts I have. Get a life kid.
im sure if u do a search on my posts vs yours there will be way more useful info from my end scooter. i was wrong and i admit it. just looking out for a guy. so take your attitude and shoove it up your *** "kid."
Old 04-05-2007, 05:45 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
The car is lowered all the way around.. I think it sags in the rear because there is about a 200lb system in it.
i know my ss came with the factory eibach kit as well and the front sat higher on mine. before the qa1's i put a pair of g2 springs in the front and it leveled it out nicely. i still have them actually if your ineterested shoot me a pm.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ls2 bait
im sure if u do a search on my posts vs yours there will be way more useful info from my end scooter. i was wrong and i admit it. just looking out for a guy. so take your attitude and shoove it up your *** "kid."
ok civic putz go and mod your piece of rice some more. put another turbo on it. mabey a wankel rotory motor in the trunk will help that red rocket go faster. burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrappppp. every one please listen to the ricerbait that got beat to many times so his daddy said son i'll buy you a z if youll sell that buzz bomb. "ok dad"" you were right imports do suck they get beat all the time." sonney boy, thats why they call them BEATERS.

I bet we could do a serch on your posts at ricehonda TUNERZZZZ and find useful information on the carbon fiber hood overlay mod.
take a dump on the hood of a honda, add some cat litter to the poo. spray the hood with some auto zone black (GLOSS ONLY NOW) and take your foot and grind it all in untill you get your black hood with carbon effect!

just looking out for a guy. ahhh no you called him out on a FAKE SS if I remember correctly "nice car but they never made a polo green ss. looks like you bought a z28 w/ ss stuff put on it."
Old 04-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Staging Lane

hey ls2bait where are you located. I think I need your 12.0 sec civic. It would make a good target for some buckshot. i'll give you ten bucks for it. i'll weld that buzz bomb muffler to my old pump 12 guage and see it it makes my shot gun sound like poop coming out of an ***
Old 04-06-2007, 10:54 AM
TECH Regular

Nice!
Old 04-06-2007, 11:18 AM
Teching In

great deal on that car and looks nice
Old 04-06-2007, 02:34 PM
11 Second Club

Z O SICK your car is....
Old 04-06-2007, 05:38 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by (A)SS WHIPER
hey ls2bait where are you located. I think I need your 12.0 sec civic. It would make a good target for some buckshot. i'll give you ten bucks for it. i'll weld that buzz bomb muffler to my old pump 12 guage and see it it makes my shot gun sound like poop coming out of an ***
its not my civic actually it a friend of mine. im just spredding the word for him. i have always owned a camaro. my 5th one actually. im located in florida you are more then welcome to come visit. i dont know who you keep calling kid....last i checked 25 yrs old kind of got you past that point unless you are 50+. if you think your car has something for my car which btw is the one in the sig bring her down and let see what shes got. appearance and speed. if you have anything else to add please feel free to pm me as you dont seem to have anything constructive about this thread.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

nice buy!!
Old 04-06-2007, 10:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WS6NIGHTMARE
This is the SS exhaust for the 96 SS. I dont believe it was an option in 97, but Ive been told that it was an option again in 99 or 2000, although Ive never seen it factory on an LS1 car.

i seen it on a 99 or 00 SS vert camaro sounded very loud for being factory and the lady that drove it was pretty too