Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HartAttack
LoL
small world eh?
What makes you post on ls1tech ?
Lurked here for awhile, since high school I think. I actually bought my current car off here from a dude in Illinois, 2000 SS, black w/ chrome ZR1's.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Arpa
Lurked here for awhile, since high school I think. I actually bought my current car off here from a dude in Illinois, 2000 SS, black w/ chrome ZR1's.
ahh ha...yeah i see your car up in the dorm parking lot. I believe i even talked to you one time at the gas station didnt I ?
Old 04-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HartAttack
ahh ha...yeah i see your car up in the dorm parking lot. I believe i even talked to you one time at the gas station didnt I ?
Not that I recall, maybe. Which gas station? Theres been 2 or 3 other black SS's roll through here, all with 10 spoke silver SS wheels, and 2 other's, one red with true duals and 10 spokes and one silver with chrome zr1 and some kind of monster sounding exhaust that wakes me up in the morning ahhaahaha.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Not that I recall, maybe. Which gas station? Theres been 2 or 3 other black SS's roll through here, all with 10 spoke silver SS wheels, and 2 other's, one red with true duals and 10 spokes and one silver with chrome zr1 and some kind of monster sounding exhaust that wakes me up in the morning ahhaahaha.
lol
-Aaron has the red SS with TD's...those chrome 10 spokes are my old wheels.
-Jaime has the silver SS with chrome zr1's... He has the same cam i have with Lt headers orp and a cutout at the y-pipe. Then a loud mouth catback.
his car is nasty loud...he never closes the cutout.
There was another guy with a black SS ..but i think he has silver 10 spokes on it. Thought it was you though.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:07 PM
Teching In

Yea I know Aaron, talked to him a few times, back when that cammed A4 SOM formula was runnin around here. My car is 100% stock besides a catback, and constantly dirty as hell due to me being put in honor guard recently. The parking lot for honor guard is gravel and out in the woods, so a thick coat of dust and pollen will probably be on my car until I get out in August.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea I know Aaron, talked to him a few times, back when that cammed A4 SOM formula was runnin around here. My car is 100% stock besides a catback, and constantly dirty as hell due to me being put in honor guard recently. The parking lot for honor guard is gravel and out in the woods, so a thick coat of dust and pollen will probably be on my car until I get out in August.
LoL again...
that formula was mine as well..... it was a M6 car. Heads,cam,n20 all the bolt on's 12 bolt etc..
here are a few pics
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tAttack/f2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...DCAM0015-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...k/DCAM0013.jpg

Last edited by HartAttack; 04-21-2007 at 08:39 AM.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Teching In

dude the car looks sweet with those zr1s. black makes a difference. right im looking at switching my zr1s to z06s or tt2s. dont know yet. the car running good still. hows the rear...i guess it made it back in one peace, huh?
Old 04-21-2007, 10:33 AM
TECH Regular

sick...just sick

Quick Reply: 3rd Gen Camaro+SOM+Black ZR1's=