Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

New pics of the car... NON LS1, sorry in advance, haha

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your skittle looks great cept for the stock wing and stickers... I find skittles to look real good with a clean look.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Launching!

I am not a fan of the SRT-4s, only cause of the FWD part. They are fast and could wax my LT1 straight off the lot, so I do respect them. You got a nice one and I respect a true gear head regardless of what they drive.

And the pics where pretty nice too, since I think thats what this thread was all about.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bdr_ws6
I am not a fan of the SRT-4s, only cause of the FWD part. They are fast and could wax my LT1 straight off the lot, so I do respect them. You got a nice one and I respect a true gear head regardless of what they drive.

And the pics where pretty nice too, since I think thats what this thread was all about.
thanks man... i dislike FWD as well, which is why my personalized plates were ordered today... FWDBLWS

Old 04-23-2007, 10:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pipelayaz
Your skittle looks great cept for the stock wing and stickers... I find skittles to look real good with a clean look.
stock wing is gone, now that i have the cf trunk on it, and the Mopar M and the PVO stickers on the front bumper are gone as well... it looks alot cleaner now

ill never get rid of the stripes tho... the make my car stand out, i like to be different
Old 04-23-2007, 02:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by kgmdawg84
stock wing is gone, now that i have the cf trunk on it, and the Mopar M and the PVO stickers on the front bumper are gone as well... it looks alot cleaner now

ill never get rid of the stripes tho... the make my car stand out, i like to be different
Besides, the last thing you want is to hear someone yell "PRICE CHECK AISLE 5!!!" cause the bad code is off the skittles.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I think the stripes look alright. Just the SRT-4 part makes it look kinda tacky. Its your ride man do what you want to do to it.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pipelayaz
Yeah I think the stripes look alright. Just the SRT-4 part makes it look kinda tacky. Its your ride man do what you want to do to it.
thats actually the only thing i would change about my stripes... is the SRT-4 thing at the end... i MAY go see a vinyl guy and see if he can fix that for me
Old 04-23-2007, 06:06 PM
TECH Regular

I respect the fact that these cars can be fast, there is no denying that, but it's still a neon. A neon with a spoiler, bigger wheels, hood scoop, ect. It just screams rice. If you saw a neon that looked like that without a turbo and a fart can, it'd be pure rice. I know yours is fast and would take my ws6 (which is why I give it respect)but it's still rice in my book as far as sound and looks go. And putting stickers on your car??? RICE. Now I'm not trying to be a dick, but this is an LS1 forum.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01pewterbird
I respect the fact that these cars can be fast, there is no denying that, but it's still a neon. A neon with a spoiler, bigger wheels, hood scoop, ect. It just screams rice. If you saw a neon that looked like that without a turbo and a fart can, it'd be pure rice. I know yours is fast and would take my ws6 (which is why I give it respect)but it's still rice in my book as far as sound and looks go. And putting stickers on your car??? RICE. Now I'm not trying to be a dick, but this is an LS1 forum.
bro, i completely understand where your coming from... i know this is an LS1 forum and i knew i was going to have a fair share of people hate on my car, but to me, just having one ls1 owner say they respect my car is more than enough

my friends from around me that have a WS6, Camaro SS and Cobra really give me 0 respect, and just make fun of me 100% of the time, so im used to it
Old 04-23-2007, 07:35 PM
11 Second Club

bro, i completely understand where your coming from... i know this is an LS1 forum and i knew i was going to have a fair share of people hate on my car, but to me, just having one ls1 owner say they respect my car is more than enough

my friends from around me that have a WS6, Camaro SS and Cobra really give me 0 respect, and just make fun of me 100% of the time, so im used to it

you forgot the part where we also **** all over you when we race
Old 04-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Why not do it right an pull the stickers off and make it look clean? You're already
doing some good power mods.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by unit213
Why not do it right an pull the stickers off and make it look clean? You're already
adding stickers is a power mod for 4bangers!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 35thls1ss19
you forgot the part where we also **** all over you when we race
whos we ********? lol

i havent raced you lately off spray

i wont bother with justin, it would be too cruel, haha
Old 04-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by unit213
i have thought about it... but i dunno...

maybe if someone photoshopped my car without the stripes and i liked it... but for now, they stay on
Old 04-24-2007, 06:59 AM
Chop-Foo Director

kgmdawg, sweet looking car! I'm glad you're taking the "light hearted jabs" in stride. You just can't please them all, not here for sure that is.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I think the stickers are hideous personally, but I give you credit for posting it here pretty much knowing full well what to expect. Neons aren't my cup o' tea at all, but at least there's power underneath it all. What kind of power did you put down and what type of mods? I assume you'll be at island this summer?

-J
Old 04-24-2007, 08:24 AM
Teching In

Some nice clean sharp photos right there, gj.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PendragonZ
kgmdawg, sweet looking car! I'm glad you're taking the "light hearted jabs" in stride. You just can't please them all, not here for sure that is.
thats how it goes, lol

its an everyday thing ya know? i drive a neon
Old 04-24-2007, 09:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lastcall190
I think the stickers are hideous personally, but I give you credit for posting it here pretty much knowing full well what to expect. Neons aren't my cup o' tea at all, but at least there's power underneath it all. What kind of power did you put down and what type of mods? I assume you'll be at island this summer?

-J
thanks man, i know most people on this board dont like neon's, but hey, i have a love for american muscle, so even if one person out of 50 appreciates what im tryin to do, than its all good

right now at 21lbs of boost, im puttin down right around 400hp, my alky injection is going on soon and ill be runnin 25lbs at the track with a nice set of slicks... FWD sucks, so im not expecting anything amazing, but low 12's high 11's is more than satisfying for me

my mod list is really long, but ill give ya the gist of it...

50 Trim Turbo Kit and ALL supporting mods with it

oh and ill be at island to watch and stuff, prolly not runnin there tho... i might just for ***** and giggles
Old 04-24-2007, 09:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTRyan
Some nice clean sharp photos right there, gj.
thank you very much for the kind words