Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Me vs 2 blown stangs

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 08:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex_632
i've done the hand thing many a times when i get bored driving around. this is what i get for having no life hehe.
Hehehe
Old 05-14-2007, 11:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice kills, but you'll forgive me for wondering how you pulled away from a mustang that has almost 100rwhp more then you do like he was a stock gt.
i think weight and gearing is the advantage in the vette. The car is just a hair over 3000lbs...im supposed to be going to the track on weds,ill post numbers up if i go.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:30 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SPEEDinjection
i think weight and gearing is the advantage in the vette. The car is just a hair over 3000lbs...im supposed to be going to the track on weds,ill post numbers up if i go.
that's cool. i wasn't meaning to sound lke i was a doubter that its stock. just surprised me a little is all. if the weather is good and u can net a sub 2.0 60ft shell run in the bottom 12's for sure. i'd like to see a vid of that vr4 of urs. its the only car on ur sig i haven't seen a video of yet.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Teching In

that's cool. i wasn't meaning to sound lke i was a doubter that its stock. just surprised me a little is all. if the weather is good and u can net a sub 2.0 60ft shell run in the bottom 12's for sure. i'd like to see a vid of that vr4 of urs. its the only car on ur sig i haven't seen a video of yet.
havent run it in a long time. on the bottle it made low 500's...no bottle anymore, its in the mid-high 400's now should. I have lots of footage of it against some stangs and what not all from a dig, only thing is its all on 8mm tape, i would need to convert it over to cd.