Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Speechless after watching this.

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XallonblackX
Every single American troop, past, present or future, has 100% of my respect and support. I cannot imagine what y'all have faced out there and I cannot possibly thank you enough for your service. God bless you all, and stay safe.
+1

We all support the troops, not the war and G.W.Bush.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:17 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by joblo1978
Yeah, it's a good vid, take it from one that served over there, but honestly, being a war veteran gets you now special treatment at all. My last deployment over there ruined me and my wife's relationship, well, had alot to do with it. I spent all of the money I saved over there on divorcing her and now I'm on medicine. Most people really don't give a **** what we do and sacrifice though.
I personally support your guys fully and you have my utmost respect
for what you do for our country. Maybe "America" as a whole doesn't,
but millions of individuals certainly do.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats one thing I have personally consistantly seen. Most everyone supports the troops. I have yet to be confronted by anyone who opposes me, or what I do. I have been confronted about the war, and what we are doing over there, but never about me personally, or my choice to defend the country.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CALL911
Thats one thing I have personally consistantly seen. Most everyone supports the troops. I have yet to be confronted by anyone who opposes me, or what I do. I have been confronted about the war, and what we are doing over there, but never about me personally, or my choice to defend the country.
Fairly recently there was a Marine that died from a town near mine. When they had his funneral, there were people picketing (sp?) his service because they opposed the war. It was horrible.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

those people are NOT AMERICANS even if I didnt know the dude i'd have gone crazy on those pieces of **** thats so fucked up.People like that need to GET THE **** OUT OF OUR COUNTRY
Old 06-10-2007, 07:06 PM
TECH Addict

Freedom of speech allows whoever wants to have the right to voice their opinion, or oposition.

What I fail to understand are the parents of deceased troops who loved their children opose the war in the name of their fallen son or daughter. It was their son or daughter who volunteered to defend the nation against all enemies foreign and domestic, and by taking that oath agreed to lay their life on the line if thats what it took to do it. They chose to risk their lives in the name of freedom, so basically to me this seems like the parents who now oppose the war, are also opposing what their son or daughter volunteered to do. I really think if the people sat back and realized they are protesting against what their offspring singed up to do, they would have no room to complain.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:30 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The men and woman in uniform have my upmost respect to protecting our country. If it wasn't for you soldier's we could not do what we love.
THANK YOU,AND GOD BLESS YOU AND BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CALL911
Freedom of speech allows whoever wants to have the right to voice their opinion, or oposition.

What I fail to understand are the parents of deceased troops who loved their children opose the war in the name of their fallen son or daughter. It was their son or daughter who volunteered to defend the nation against all enemies foreign and domestic, and by taking that oath agreed to lay their life on the line if thats what it took to do it. They chose to risk their lives in the name of freedom, so basically to me this seems like the parents who now oppose the war, are also opposing what their son or daughter volunteered to do. I really think if the people sat back and realized they are protesting against what their offspring singed up to do, they would have no room to complain.
Im sure not all join up for the sheer point of fighting, but rather for money for college, military benefits, or simple direction in their lives after highschool.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by XallonblackX
Every single American troop, past, present or future, has 100% of my respect and support. I cannot imagine what y'all have faced out there and I cannot possibly thank you enough for your service. God bless you all, and stay safe.

AMEN. God Bless and Thank you.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:56 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Whisper
Im sure not all join up for the sheer point of fighting, but rather for money for college, military benefits, or simple direction in their lives after highschool.
Weather their intentions were to reak the benefits that the military provides, or not, reguardless they took the same oath to defend the nation with their lives voluntarily.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Launching!

It's terrible what many of you go through. my ex girlfriend was divorced after her husband returned from the sand. He just couldn't handle normal daily activities anymore. Messed her up too and she couldn't emotionally carry on the relationship with me. Every single one of you guys and gals has my respect and love. THANK YOU for serving so that people like me don't have to.