TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Good video, but those bikers = stupid *****
Old 06-19-2007, 12:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bluenyghthawk
racedriver whats your name
Michael. I'm not in any of the videos (kinda prefer it that way), if that's what you're asking. I do all of the graphics, artwork, dvd covers, dvd menus, any original soundtrack music, some sound, and all the website stuff. Sav does filming, editing, directing, scripts and voice overs, Rasa does editing, and Davian does filming/sound.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:07 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

i was asking cause ive hung out and talked with sav davian and jimmy a couple time when theyre up in jax with torrie at unleashed
Old 06-19-2007, 12:18 PM
TECH Resident

very good vid lol you got inside lol
Old 06-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bluenyghthawk
i was asking cause ive hung out and talked with sav davian and jimmy a couple time when theyre up in jax with torrie at unleashed
Oh I see, cool. Yeah, I'm not usually at the film shoots and I'm in Orlando now working full time, so it would be a bit of a trek for me.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:56 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

i could see that but thats kool the videos great though they brought it up with them about a month or so ago to torries we drank and watch it
Old 06-19-2007, 01:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PendragonZ
So, I've only watched a few minutes, and to me, this film is full of ignorant ********.

Yup, can't stand people who get pissed at the law because they think its ok to break the law.

99% of that video is the things and people that give us some what law abiding people a bad rep.

WAY to many people that go out and think they are above the law and can do what they want. If you want to do it don't get piseed when you have to pay the piper!

You can't even go out these days and not have people drifting around your car....

Not to mention 90% of the idiots out there are in cars not worth even racing to begin with.....

Whats funny is the kids in this video don't realize that after you do enough stupid stuff the cops start to remembers the cars.

If they think its bad there have them come to Indy were its all PD that pulls you over and most all the cars are undercover, like F-150's, jeeps, ect

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 06-19-2007 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:58 PM
11 Second Club

I dont think there were many "kids" their videos. Look like grown *** men to me.

And 90% of those cars not worth racing? Are you serious about that?
Old 06-19-2007, 02:23 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

im not speaking for jimmy but his cobra is worth racing ive seen it one the dyno and the street and as far as travis an the 240 hes got that thing down tuned to 500hp and it will put out way more then it. oh and gainesville police follow him for a reason. but they are not kids and they all can drive very well lots of training.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JCurtin
I dont think there were many "kids" their videos. Look like grown *** men to me.

And 90% of those cars not worth racing? Are you serious about that?

Someone needs to read my post again.........

On the men comment, I know a lot of OLDER people that act like children.

On the times of a car, a high 10 sec car does not impress me.....

Read my post again, this time SLOWLY you will notice when I mention the cars not worth racing it was refering to the cars around my side of town.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Teching In

I actually agree with you. I mean, it's no secret that what these guys are doing is irresponsible, dangerous, and quite often stupid. But that's why you watch these videos, right? Because they do things that you rarely see and wouldn't do yourself. I must mention however that although we catch the occasional idiot on film, the majority of the drivers in our films are highly skilled and experienced (Jimmy, Sav, Brian, Travis, Grant, etc.).

I also think you can only complain so much about getting in trouble for doing something you know is illegal. If you can't face or accept the consequences, then don't do it. But at the same time I think it's a pretty harsh and twisted when you receive a felony street racing charge for something like a sporadic, friendly race with another random vehicle to 60mph from a stop light on a low-traffic street.

Quick Reply: "Vice of Bad Folks" Video by IMV Films