Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Soundclip of powersticks with lt's

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Soundclip of powersticks with lt's

I got the two of my three powersticks on today and it sounds pretty good. Much better than the lm resonator.

I put a medium powerstick on the i pipe where the lm resonator was and at the rear where it splits into two pipes I put a short powerstick. I'm going to have to take it to a muffler shop and have some pipe rebent to have the third powerstick put on. It wouldn't fit with the bend of the pipe of the slp lm system.

It sounds great with the lt's. Took alot of the rasp away and the drone is virtually gone. Now I'm happy to drive my car again. I was embarassed with the way the lt's sounded with the lm.

The sound is kinda crappy. I video taped with my camera.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t=8e20a914.flv
Old 07-14-2007, 08:04 PM
TECH Addict

Me likey!! I'm having the same issue with mine not having Cats. The rasp is aweful. Well I have the dual/dual so it's not as bad as the LM but it's pretty bad.
I thought about adding a powerstick onto the I-pipe when i put the cats back on, now i know it's a deffinate possibility. They sound really good.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Me likey!! I'm having the same issue with mine not having Cats. The rasp is aweful. Well I have the dual/dual so it's not as bad as the LM but it's pretty bad.
I thought about adding a powerstick onto the I-pipe when i put the cats back on, now i know it's a deffinate possibility. They sound really good.
Thanks, I'm very pleased with the sound. At idle it's quiet but menacing and at wot it's flat out mean!