Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

82mm/418ci Turbo LS1 on the dyno..

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 07:29 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by red beast
mine is maxing at 3500-4000 rpm and it's having a stumble as you are opening the throttle....to get the stumble out and start laying the pipe down, I think it's the only way to go....we have called other shops, ie texas-speed, speed inc, etc. and they came to the same conclusion.....I will order mine tomorrow....
I was talking to ryan about the stumble,because I had it also, but it was able to be tuned out. Call ECS East Coast Supercharger's. They do a ton of high hp corvette's and still use the maf. Nothing wrong with speed density though. I have actually been told to go to it also.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:30 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
Hijack

Your car is NASTY man. I believe my boss and you were going to play around down in myrtle before derricks alternator went out, black first gen......
Thank's,yeah Ryan is a cool guy. Nice person to work for I guess. I got in a race with a hyabusa later that night.It was fun!
Old 07-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
I was talking to ryan about the stumble,because I had it also, but it was able to be tuned out. Call ECS East Coast Supercharger's. They do a ton of high hp corvette's and still use the maf. Nothing wrong with speed density though. I have actually been told to go to it also.
alot of shops are telling their customers to go that route now....the good thing is I can run 110+ leaded fuel now, so we can turn the boost and timing up.....
Old 07-29-2007, 09:14 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by red beast
alot of shops are telling their customers to go that route now....the good thing is I can run 110+ leaded fuel now, so we can turn the boost and timing up.....
Sound's good. Let me know how you like the speed density tune. I am interested in this. Tell Ryan I said hello.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
Sound's good. Let me know how you like the speed density tune. I am interested in this. Tell Ryan I said hello.
I will keep you posted and tell ryan hi for ya.....

Quick Reply: 82mm/418ci Turbo LS1 on the dyno..