Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

AVKServis 472ci(7.7L)+Twin Turbo LS1 RWD STRATUS on highway

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't understand why people have to be haters on something different. If it wins races who cares.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Some people like to have sex with animals too, I think thats pretty retarded also.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OneBlueZ
I don't understand why people have to be haters on something different. If it wins races who cares.
The lack of respect for things that are actually worth respecting in some aspects is called, in part, ignorance. Usually fades with age, sometimes.

I think the car is bad ***. People don't understand - THEY'RE NOT DONE WITH IT.
Too many people are seeing this thing in it's early stages and saying it's garbage when it's painfully obvious they're not done with it at all.
Kinda makes you want to wait for them to have children, and when they show the child to you, you give them a blank stare and say..."This kid isn't worth a damn thing, look it's too small, week and too dependent on others...get rid of it - it's a waste."
Same mentality towards some of the innovative projects i see floating around. Gee lets act likes it's flaws are permanently set in stone for all time. Grow up, please.
+ =
Old 08-19-2007, 05:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it would of been sweet in something like a older lumina that orignally had a 3.1. Then try to make it fairly quiet and not put such huge tires on it and just surprise the **** out of people.

EDIT: in one of these
Old 08-19-2007, 06:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
Some people like to have sex with animals too, I think thats pretty retarded also.
And this analogy is somewhere close to the point right? Please state your case with a little more eloquence....... saying things of this manner make you seem very unintelligent...... and thats putting it nicely!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 06:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by vtanju
keep in mind stratus is domestic.
keep in mind i dont care! a dodge neon is domestic....i think its gay take it as you will its my opinion.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vtanju
this car was designed...to be a sleeper
Good luck with that!
Old 08-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Marc 85Z28
Good luck with that!
Yeah I'm thinking those meats in the back give it away!!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 08:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
And this analogy is somewhere close to the point right? Please state your case with a little more eloquence....... saying things of this manner make you seem very unintelligent...... and thats putting it nicely!!!

And you buying all the cars in your sig on credit and living in that house make you seem ignorant to me.

But i dont know you.

Its an opinion. If you dont like it, you can kiss my ***. Im not here to please anyone, or to start trouble. But when you post things on a public forum, be ready to deal with any type of comment.

My animal comment was relevant because the stratus is just so stupid to me that someone actually liking it would be equivalent of you saying "hmm well i guess its ok if you let a horse **** you in the ***."
Old 08-19-2007, 09:52 PM
Banned

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion on the build, and when posting on a public forum you do have to be ready for getting flamed, and Im probably going ot get flamed for this..

You can make fun of that car ALL you want, but It takes skill and effort and $ to make that happen...

Also When that Stratus goes boiling the tires past your turbo'd camaros, you can make fun of it then too......

Have some respect for thiskinda build, even if its not the car "YOU" would have put the stuff in...

I think a Camaro with that big of a motor and turbos is gay and stupid, and slicks and skinnies on a camaro make it look stupid.... See WOW big deal, I think your cars gay too, but you dont care now do you? Are you going ot take the slicks and skinnies off your camaro becuase I think its stupid.. No..

Dont post unless you have some constructive advice, not to voice your opinon on how stupid something seems to you, because no one cares!!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah I'm thinking those meats in the back give it away!!!!
while yeah that does give it away i was thinking the v8 rumble had something to do with it.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 2000TurboVert
Dont post unless you have some constructive advice, not to voice your opinon on how stupid something seems to you, because no one cares!!!!
so now we cant post how we feel about something? if your afraid of getting critisized for pouring all that time and money into a peice of **** dont fricken post it on a public forum!
Old 08-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
And you buying all the cars in your sig on credit and living in that house make you seem ignorant to me.

But i dont know you.

Its an opinion. If you dont like it, you can kiss my ***. Im not here to please anyone, or to start trouble. But when you post things on a public forum, be ready to deal with any type of comment.

My animal comment was relevant because the stratus is just so stupid to me that someone actually liking it would be equivalent of you saying "hmm well i guess its ok if you let a horse **** you in the ***."
Yes you are right.... you don't know me!!! If you did you wouldn't need to take your foot out of your mouth right now. The reason I only have a 3000sqft house is because I refuse to buy anything unless I can pay for it now. I could go take out a jumbo loan and live MTV cribs style. I own all my cars. I want a C6Z06 sent straight to lingenfelter. I could go finace a vette and spend the extra 45 grand no problem.... but in my mind I need to save up 115 grand to purchase my dream car. If I die tomorrow I don't want my wife left with any dept!!! BTW what kind of home do you own that allows you to knock my 600,000 dollar house?
Old 08-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by santiago
so now we cant post how we feel about something? if your afraid of getting critisized for pouring all that time and money into a peice of **** dont fricken post it on a public forum!
I dont believe he posted the thread to see who liked his dodge stratus... He posted the thread to show people what kinda power it made.....

I HATE yellow vettes... You probably shouldnt post because your taste in cars suck... See I mean its all really childish..

(By the way that was an example, I dont dislike yellow corvettes)

I also dont dislike a 800 hp stratus.... I may not like the car, but its about the respect I have for someone that can make a retrofit car like that!
Old 08-19-2007, 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

bad *** car, my girl friend has got the same body style stratus and I always thought what it would be like with a LSX, lmao. props for the hard work
Old 08-19-2007, 10:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yes you are right.... you don't know me!!! If you did you wouldn't need to take your foot out of your mouth right now. The reason I only have a 3000sqft house is because I refuse to buy anything unless I can pay for it now. I could go take out a jumbo loan and live MTV cribs style. I own all my cars. I want a C6Z06 sent straight to lingenfelter. I could go finace a vette and spend the extra 45 grand no problem.... but in my mind I need to save up 115 grand to purchase my dream car. If I die tomorrow I don't want my wife left with any dept!!! BTW what kind of home do you own that allows you to knock my 600,000 dollar house?

Thank you for proving my point. The point being, since evidently you totally missed that, was that you called me unintelligent without even knowing me.

I made some blatant assumptions about you on purpose, to emphasize how stupid it was for you to make one about me over a post on the internet.

And i never knocked your house.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:51 PM
11 Second Club

Nice project.. Seems like it's a fun car. Can't wait to see what it is like when it is finished. I'm also glad to see someone doing something a little bit different.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:02 PM
On The Tree

Well, you're missing the point.
Let me give some examples:

Constructive criticism:
(Taking into consideration that they're not done with the car by any means and what they do with the car solely depends on why they built it)
"that engine is a monster, but I'd never put it in that crappy *** car. but it'll be interesting to see how it turns out."

Ignorant answer:
(Considering nothing...at all...obviously...unless it's what they personally want)
"omfg f*ck that heap of **** on wheels. whoever built that needs to die. I'd never build trash like that, etc. blah blah"

So the difference is, one way u can voice your opinion in a respective manner where someone will say to them selves, "ahh i see what u mean. we'll see."

The other way is pretty much being plain out 'ignant'.
And people will just be like 'wow that told me nothing except...you're an idiot. good job man.'
lol.... thus embarrassing your self on a public forum for all to see.

So, in the end... when giving constructive criticism you're just helping your self out by not looking retarded - whilst productively and effectively voicing your opinion.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
Well, you're missing the point.
Let me give some examples:

Constructive criticism:
(Taking into consideration that they're not done with the car by any means and what they do with the car solely depends on why they built it)
"that engine is a monster, but I'd never put it in that crappy *** car. but it'll be interesting to see how it turns out."

Ignorant answer:
(Considering nothing...at all...obviously...unless it's what they personally want)
"omfg f*ck that heap of **** on wheels. whoever built that needs to die. I'd never build trash like that, etc. blah blah"

So the difference is, one way u can voice your opinion in a respective manner where someone will say to them selves, "ahh i see what u mean. we'll see."

The other way is pretty much being plain out 'ignant'.
And people will just be like 'wow that told me nothing except...you're an idiot. good job man.'
lol.... thus embarrassing your self on a public forum for all to see.

So, in the end... when giving constructive criticism you're just helping your self out by not looking retarded - whilst productively and effectively voicing your opinion.
the guy posts a stratus that they made fast. i voice my opinion end of story.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:29 PM
On The Tree

the guy posts a stratus that they made fast. i voice my opinion end of story.
see, you're getting there.
progress is progress.

Quick Reply: AVKServis 472ci(7.7L)+Twin Turbo LS1 RWD STRATUS on highway