Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
Alright...that's it. I've had enough of your

I've reviewed every single one of your posts here at LS1Tech and
nearly all of them have been derogatory. You haven't contributed
anything positive to this site from a tech standpoint or even a
non-tech standpoint quite frankly. Each of your posts are argumentative
and I'm sick of watching you bash real members here.

Thank God, or Unit
Old 09-13-2007, 10:09 PM
12 Second Club

very true. a 10.7 isnt impressive with 600whp.
freind went 10.7 on 480whp.
600whp is a 9's car for sure. they need to do some suspension or a diffrent size slick or something

Originally Posted by SPRAYED 01
Anyone think that 600rwhp and a 10.8 sucks. Arnt those car light? I was doing 10.8 with 550hp at 3800 pounds.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:15 PM
12 Second Club

I drive my ls1 v-8.. But will defend for the foreign honda car. they take a 18sec and got 10's congradualtions with a 4 cylinder we take a 13 sec v-8 and most of us go 10 or 9's.......

Now why cant we respect that.
Does he have a huge wing? NO
Does it have a body kit....NO
does it have NEONS-NO
these are the things a RICER would do.

I have no problem with a quick import or a nice one at that.

Originally Posted by Roofer Dave
The Dodge is way more cool than the ricer.That truck has to weigh at least 5,000 lbs and it almost beat a 10.80 car.Compound turbos and 100+ psi is badass.

My Dodge is modded and makes 800+rwtq.It's a blast to drive and the look on peoples face when they get left by a 8500lb 4x4 dually is priceless.

I thought I could make a huge cloud of coal black exhaust but that guy has me beat.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:35 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99DWPTA
I drive my ls1 v-8.. But will defend for the foreign honda car. they take a 18sec and got 10's congradualtions with a 4 cylinder we take a 13 sec v-8 and most of us go 10 or 9's.......

Now why cant we respect that.
Does he have a huge wing? NO
Does it have a body kit....NO
does it have NEONS-NO
these are the things a RICER would do.

I have no problem with a quick import or a nice one at that.
i definetly see your point and acknowledge it,however im one of the guys who just does not like imports. take it as you will thats how it is for me.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:01 AM
On The Tree

the truck may have lost bet yet it was to a really quick car, noneless they were both fast, got to give the truck man props for keeping up with the civic. The truck had nothing to lose anyway, if he wins he beats a fast car, if he didnt oh well hes in a truck, big deal. also why is everyone arguing over a race that neither car in the race has anything to do with this forum...jw
Old 09-14-2007, 06:17 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
Thx Unit, I can think of a couple of more people that need to be banned...
No problem.

I have a few more people in mind too that I'll be pulling the trigger on soon.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LoudmouthWS6
the truck may have lost bet yet it was to a really quick car, noneless they were both fast, got to give the truck man props for keeping up with the civic. The truck had nothing to lose anyway, if he wins he beats a fast car, if he didnt oh well hes in a truck, big deal. also why is everyone arguing over a race that neither car in the race has anything to do with this forum...jw
thats exactly the point i was tryin to make. it seems that everytime a vid is posted of an import here on Tech it allways turns into a pissing match cause a Tech reguler says something that a fanboy doesnt like and he feels the need to come in and defend said import. its rediculous and happens all the time.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SPRAYED 01
Anyone think that 600rwhp and a 10.8 sucks. Arnt those car light? I was doing 10.8 with 550hp at 3800 pounds.
Lack of torque?
Old 09-14-2007, 11:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by TNTramair
however.....you do own an import therefore feel the need to chime in and defend a fellow import when someones talkin about it...which is what you did. than it turns into a "who dick is bigger internet fight"...which is pretty much what all these "import vs the world" threads turn into when they get posted on Tech. seems, your the one crying in your previous threads and whining about torque.
I stick up for imports and I have never owned one? I currently own my 5th and 6th domestic cars and my 3rd fbody. Guess that ruins things for you doesn't it?

What I don't understand is for the people that say they don't like imports, why open this thread?
Old 09-14-2007, 12:37 PM
11 Second Club

That wasnt even directed toward you so i dont know what your talkin about.

Originally Posted by 1bdbrd
I stick up for imports and I have never owned one? I currently own my 5th and 6th domestic cars and my 3rd fbody. Guess that ruins things for you doesn't it?

What I don't understand is for the people that say they don't like imports, why open this thread?
Old 09-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by santiago
i definetly see your point and acknowledge it,however im one of the guys who just does not like imports. take it as you will thats how it is for me.
See this is what bothers me..... people who just hate for the sake of hating!!! The crazy part about it is judging by your screen name you are an import yourself. Don't tell me you were born here... because so was a lot of import cars. The irony is most f-bodys are actually imports made in canada and mexico. You should open your mind a little!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Teching In

thats exactly the point i was tryin to make. it seems that everytime a vid is posted of an import here on Tech it allways turns into a pissing match cause a Tech reguler says something that a fanboy doesnt like and he feels the need to come in and defend said import. its rediculous and happens all the time.
So you're trying to tell me that if you're on an import site and see them bad mouthing domestic vids and spreading misinformation about domestics.... you would just bite your tongue? I really love ls1tech... and for the most part I try to avoid conflict... but I won't sit idly by while I read the usual........... All import owners are douches...... it takes a million dollars to make an import fast..... import owners won't race from a dig.... import owners are only worried about how ricey they can make their cars look... along with all the other bs that floats around this site. I will always eloquently chime in my .02 cents.... to set the record straight.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:36 PM
11 Second Club

for the love of god....i never said anything about the import. and no, i dont troll on other sites defending domestics..if theres a thread where misinformed people are way off the radar on what they are talkin about i try to have a civilized conversation..as soon as it turns into crap, which 98% do, i leave it be and could care less what they say. the guy just got banned cause this site is too much for him and he cant have a civilized conversation without spewing insults at people. that happens in every thread that envolves an import. it can never just be about a good race with an import...theres allways excuses on why something happened or the domestic was a POS cause it lost to "a Civic" etc.etc. its rediculous. theres allways a handfull of people who cant respect a fast import or import people who cant respect a domestic. its really getting old.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GMmexican
Lack of torque?
Like I said..... missinformation!!!! Torque has nothing to do with that civic only running 10.8!! As I stated in one of my previous posts... the civic needs the driver mod!! My friend john ran 10.4 @ 136 in his integra with 50 less whp and the same tq... in a car that weighs 500lbs more. If your torque theory were true he'd go slower not quicker... since torque is what gets heavy cars moving. 350+ is plenty of torque for a 2200lb car!!! That car should run 9's at 145+mph!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Teching In

for the love of god....i never said anything about the import. and no, i dont troll on other sites defending domestics..if theres a thread where misinformed people are way off the radar on what they are talkin about i try to have a civilized conversation..as soon as it turns into crap, which 98% do, i leave it be and could care less what they say. the guy just got banned cause this site is too much for him and he cant have a civilized conversation without spewing insults at people. that happens in every thread that envolves an import. it can never just be about a good race with an import...theres allways excuses on why something happened or the domestic was a POS cause it lost to "a Civic" etc.etc. its rediculous. theres allways a handfull of people who cant respect a fast import or import people who cant respect a domestic. its really getting old.
Now this I agree with!!! BTW I never said that you said those things about imports.... I was just making an example!!
Old 09-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Teching In

I don't see why people argue over this ****. Give respect were it is due. For most of you bitching about how you hate imports maybe you just are expressing that because it is another import that will smoke your domestic. I have owned both imports and domestics. I love how fast imports rev and handle. Nothin beats rippin up some tight corners with my Z. I also like the sound of a nice V8. Both have they're pros and cons. Every car is a damn import any ways. More then 90 percent of your parts are "imported" Just watch the damn videos and dont post if it is going to start a argument. This is called "MULTIMEDIA SECTION" for a reason.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Teching In

that civic moved... the driver might need to work on shift points/actual shifting and it woulda of been a larger gap for the dodge... good run IMHO
Old 09-14-2007, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

That wasnt even directed toward you so i dont know what your talkin about.
Never said it was. Just pointing out the fact that you don't have to own an import to stick up for them.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:46 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
See this is what bothers me..... people who just hate for the sake of hating!!! The crazy part about it is judging by your screen name you are an import yourself. Don't tell me you were born here... because so was a lot of import cars. The irony is most f-bodys are actually imports made in canada and mexico. You should open your mind a little!!!
wtf i was born in napa valley,california. my mom is from mexico and my dad from puerto rico. this doesnt matter one bit. dont get butt hurt cuz i dont like import cars. yayaya respect cars that are fast how am i supposed to respect a car thats fast if i dont even like it in the first place. imports sound and look like **** to me get over it.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by santiago
wtf i was born in napa valley,california. my mom is from mexico and my dad from puerto rico. this doesnt matter one bit. dont get butt hurt cuz i dont like import cars. yayaya respect cars that are fast how am i supposed to respect a car thats fast if i dont even like it in the first place. imports sound and look like **** to me get over it.
To me your way of thinking is closedminded just like a member of the KKK! To not like something... or deny it respect simply because of what it is... quite frankly is pigheaded IMHO!!! I'm not at all attracted to white girls... they just aren't my thing... but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate them.... and judging by the ls1 hotties thread... there are quite a few I wouldn't mind giving a little taste of chocolate!!!! LOL It seems I'm barking up the wrong tree in trying to get you to modify your way of thinking... so I'll just agree to disagree. Just please don't post in any thread I start... because our far off views just cause unneccessary conflict!!!

Quick Reply: 900whp 1800wtq Dodge Twin Turbo Diesel Truck vs. 600whp Turbo Civic