Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

1nastySS vs Mach1

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 12:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i love my 6speed, but im going to give a smash and steer a try. but now i gotta figure out what i wana do for motor since mine been prettie much running on 7 cylendrs for a while lol 174,xxx miles she finaly gave in.

and sammy you right man lots of cobra around here and none of them can drive. will you teach me how to drive my camaro like you? j/k btother i know i cant drive but i try

good job and handing mach 1 *** to him that day
Old 11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1nastyss
Thats what the problem is 90% of the time, people have fast *** cars and can't drive them, to be honest i havent ran into a cobra owner that can drive because ive put *** woopins on more than 1 that was easily putting 150+ more hp down than my car.......
Have you ever driven a cobra they're alot harder to launch than an fbody. #1 they have an irs which in stock form wheelhops like a ************. #2 I make the same torque as you with intake/exhaust except I make my torque from 2200 to redline which equates . Depending on what sort of race took place I can see you spanking a cobra from a dig because that's less about what power you make and more about who gets traction. Now if you go from like a 30 punch I bet it would of been a different story. I know that racing from a roll isn't really racing but sometimes on the street with cars that make over 550hp that's about all you can do. Especially with street tires.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by blown4.6
Have you ever driven a cobra they're alot harder to launch than an fbody. #1 they have an irs which in stock form wheelhops like a ************. #2 I make the same torque as you with intake/exhaust except I make my torque from 2200 to redline which equates . Depending on what sort of race took place I can see you spanking a cobra from a dig because that's less about what power you make and more about who gets traction. Now if you go from like a 30 punch I bet it would of been a different story. I know that racing from a roll isn't really racing but sometimes on the street with cars that make over 550hp that's about all you can do. Especially with street tires.
i've seen plenty of guys get cobra's on the stock irs to hook up on drag radials before. its just a matter of getting familiar with the car and how to launch it.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i dont like mustangs... simple. but i do respect them cause some are fast as ****
Old 11-11-2007, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

How does a stock mach 1 compare against a stock z28/ss?

I hear they are pretty close. Are mach 1's 5 speed or 6spd manual?
Old 11-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by airattack111
How does a stock mach 1 compare against a stock z28/ss?

I hear they are pretty close. Are mach 1's 5 speed or 6spd manual?
they are 5-speed manuals. anytime i've seen a stock 5-speed mach vs a stock 6-speed ls1 camaro or trans am it was literally a drivers race. at least from a dig. i've never seen a roll race between 2 stock ones and those really don't matter to me anyways.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:11 PM
On The Tree

^ Everyone says that, but that has not been my personal results nor the results from my friends and their Mach1 encounters. I have beaten every mach that I have raced ( 3 ) total. two runs from a dig and 1 from a roll. The digs were close untill I hit 3rd, then it was walking time. The roll race was just plain nasty from the get go. Yes I know we were not stock, but the Mach1's were not either. I must just come across the worlds worst drivers, because I hear all this hype, but none have lived up to it, and I have raced full bolt-ons + gears + DR's mach1's and they didn't impress me one bit.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Apex_632
they are 5-speed manuals. anytime i've seen a stock 5-speed mach vs a stock 6-speed ls1 camaro or trans am it was literally a drivers race. at least from a dig. i've never seen a roll race between 2 stock ones and those really don't matter to me anyways.
No comparison at all, the closest would be more like a stock 03/04 Cobra vs. a stock 01/02 LS1.....
Old 11-11-2007, 05:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by blown4.6
Bullshit, i agree with Apex632, learn how to drive the ****** car
Old 08-19-2010, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Hey Sammy, I'll be your Huckleberry

Hurry up and get that Camero back, so I can ****** the bumper off the front of it
Old 08-19-2010, 09:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
Hey Sammy, I'll be your Huckleberry

Hurry up and get that Camero back, so I can ****** the bumper off the front of it
thread reviver much lol?
Old 08-19-2010, 09:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bwahaha Kevin!
Old 08-20-2010, 01:39 AM
On The Tree

I got to give Sammy credit; I talked a ton of smack to him on the phone two weeks ago trying to get him to run me on radial tires (to even it out).

He stayed as cool as a cucumber and never got bent out of shape

When he gets tires on his car, it's gonna be on like a pot of neck bones!
Old 08-20-2010, 08:04 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
I got to give Sammy credit; I talked a ton of smack to him on the phone two weeks ago trying to get him to run me on radial tires (to even it out).

He stayed as cool as a cucumber and never got bent out of shape

When he gets tires on his car, it's gonna be on like a pot of neck bones!
Sammy is the man, lol. You guys are gonna be a hell of a run Heater. I'll be there if it's done @ the track.