Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

My 6.0L IROC-Z VS. 300+ WHP Civic

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 09:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1bdbrd
the wheel spin at the start of the race tells me it had a damn site more than an APC intake and a fart can
The bus lengths at the end of the race tells me that it didn't have nearly enough....
Old 11-09-2007, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by AlLtHiRdGeN
It was you in the Honda wasnt it?
Oh my god you caught me! Except my sig states that I have both a cammed Lt1 Camaro and a Colorado..Nice try there dumbass.

Originally Posted by ss1129
Well thats his fault for building a fwd car. There is honestly nothing great about a car that makes power, but doesnt hook up. What ******* good is it? Obviously the car is a mismatched build if it wont hook. Thats why fwd=gay for racing. Nothing but excuses by them. I lost to a evo on a street race. I didnt hook, he did. I told him nice race and told him Im ready if he ever wants to run again. Then a few months later went went to MIR and I beat him 3 times in a row, and got the "I missed a gear" "I wasnt running full boost" typical bullshit excuse. I hate that ****. Just be a ******* man and say good race.

For the record roll racing=gay.
Just for the sake of conversation, what was he supposed to say if he did miss a shift? And he CAN run less boost than full seeing that they ARE turbocharged. Its not like they run around all the time on high boost with the appropriate gas in the tank to support that...
Old 11-10-2007, 02:48 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Oh my god you caught me! Except my sig states that I have both a cammed Lt1 Camaro and a Colorado..Nice try there dumbass.

Just for the sake of conversation, what was he supposed to say if he did miss a shift? And he CAN run less boost than full seeing that they ARE turbocharged. Its not like they run around all the time on high boost with the appropriate gas in the tank to support that...
Point being, the average import racer never says "congrats, my car just didnt have the nuts to keep up" or anything along those lines. Its always a ******* excuse. You know wtf your boost is at, or if your clutch is slipping, ect ect. They never just say good race. **** them and all their excuses. Especially with clever license plates. No aid or comfort for the enemy, ever.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Point being, the average import racer never says "congrats, my car just didnt have the nuts to keep up" or anything along those lines. Its always a ******* excuse. You know wtf your boost is at, or if your clutch is slipping, ect ect. They never just say good race. **** them and all their excuses. Especially with clever license plates. No aid or comfort for the enemy, ever.
My point is that excuses can come from either side, so until your side is perfect, stop casting stones.

After rolling around many nights in a bottom 12 second Procharged Durango, I can tell you domestic owners have JUST as many excuses as import owners do. Face it, anyone who gets their dick knocked around by something they didn't expect will 100% ALWAYS come up with some reason why they lost, be it at the time or later on. That will never change for either side.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Launching!

NICE KILL......that was an *** raping
Old 11-10-2007, 01:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Id wait till your at least in the 10s to get a cocky *** plate like that. Thats just asking for trouble. Ive lost plenty of times, and even if i have an excuss i just say nice race. It was my fault for not fixing a problem before racing. If you have a lack of boost or slipping clutch you car belongs at the shop not at the races.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:37 PM
TECH Resident

Can you imagine if they started doing 1/4 mile races at rolling starts? It ******* stupid. Do road courses have rolling starts? What about Rally racing? Formula 1? Monster trucks?

Roll racing=gay.
man calm down if im on the freeway cuisin and someone wants to race im gonna race,i dont give a **** about what road courses and formula one do.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by santiago
man calm down if im on the freeway cuisin and someone wants to race im gonna race,i dont give a **** about what road courses and formula one do.
Meeting people on the highway and gunning it for fun is one thing. But when you challenge someone then say "only from a roll man", thats gay.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:34 PM
11 Second Club

Hahahaha that Civic got T-bagged by all them 6 Ltrs.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:03 PM
TECH Resident

He should have spent more time building a real car instead of thinking up that gay liscense plate...
Old 11-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Staging Lane

gotta like the last fart that civic had haha
Old 11-10-2007, 06:54 PM
master of the "jack"stand

You quickly pulled a couple of blocks. LMAO.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:09 PM
12 Second Club

Ugh god look at some of the comments on the vid. I can't stand the whole "no traction til 3rd gear" ****. That's his problem, not yours. Nice kill though, it's always fun to beat them at their own game (the highway )
Old 11-10-2007, 08:11 PM
TECH Resident

Meeting people on the highway and gunning it for fun is one thing. But when you challenge someone then say "only from a roll man", thats gay.
oh ya definetly if i meet up i'm gonna wanna drag.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:51 PM
On The Tree

Location: Way Out In The Boonies Chasin' Hill Billies, North GA

Why is it that every time someone posts up a kill against a cocky import guy there's always that guy that steps in and tries to defend the ricer?

The guy just wanted to post his friggin' kill video!!!!! That's all!

Nice kill man. 6.0L LSx is unsuspecting in that 3rd gen
Old 11-11-2007, 01:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by topdownTA
Why is it that every time someone posts up a kill against a cocky import guy there's always that guy that steps in and tries to defend the ricer?

Because I wanted to and its not against forum rules to do so? Untwist your panties.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by topdownTA

+ 1 nice kill B !
Old 11-12-2007, 01:55 PM
On The Tree

Location: Way Out In The Boonies Chasin' Hill Billies, North GA

Because I wanted to and its not against forum rules to do so? Untwist your panties.
I thought your panties were twisted, considering that you were the source for the lack of "harmony" in this thread.

Have a great day!
Old 11-12-2007, 02:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn thats a funny vid
Old 11-13-2007, 07:06 PM
10 Second Club

My point is that excuses can come from either side, so until your side is perfect, stop casting stones.

After rolling around many nights in a bottom 12 second Procharged Durango, I can tell you domestic owners have JUST as many excuses as import owners do. Face it, anyone who gets their dick knocked around by something they didn't expect will 100% ALWAYS come up with some reason why they lost, be it at the time or later on. That will never change for either side.
Bottom 12's wont get you much around here in Lex. Most races around here are won or lost in the first 60 feet of the race, the guy who hooks wins.

SS1129, I agree with you about not liking roll racing but this guy was cocky mfer and I wanted to beat him on his terms that is the only reason I agreed to it