Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

My contribution

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 12:50 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default My contribution

This is a vid of my last trip to the track. I tried to make a nitrous pass but it was my first time with a 6 point roll bar and 5 point harnesses,to make a long story short I forgot to open the bottle, puddled fuel,& blew apart my intake bellow. With no MAF I then loaded a year old speed density tune I did and ran what you see in the vid. It ran stoich on that pass and trapped 2 mph slower than it normally would have. My car is a 6 speed, full weight car with everything still in it, TR224 cam & boltons. The suspension is, 9", QA1 singles, and a wolfe anti roll swaybar, otherwise stock stamped steel and rubber bushing stuff. My little sister came with me and made the vid, the NSX owner is a friend, hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfKTn_KYOGs
Old 12-31-2007, 06:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good runs man.
How was the weather that day?
Old 12-31-2007, 06:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Local-heretic
Good runs man.
How was the weather that day?
Thanks. The weather was perfect, about 67 degrees.
It was trapping @ 116 and running 11.90's until I tried to make a pass on the jug and popped a big hole in the bellow. It actually ran a faster ET on the pass in the vid but a slower mph due to the AFR being in the 14's (too lean) Because I decided not to lift my foot between shifts on the pass in the vid, I honestly think it made a difference. The 60' on that run and all the other runs that day were a 1.71. I was getting used to the new sway bar and should have lowered my rear tire pressure a little more. I think it may see some high 10's on the jug if I can ever get my 60' dialed in.