Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

So what happens when you don't tighten your lug nuts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 06:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GrahamHill
I believe the story was he had a slight larger lug nut on the studs. He put them on in a hurry and when he sailed off ion the coarse, the stress shucked the nuts right off the studs.
Sooooo then what you're saying is he didn't have the proper parts and he rushed the job? Yea, yea thats what I said..MORON
Old 01-14-2008, 06:32 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 99HorseSlayer
That's a ricer because he's driving rice moron. You're on the wrong web site to be standing up for **** that drive RICE like that. He's a dumbass because he obviously had another set of wheels and tires for drifting or autocross or whatever. If he let someone else tighten them HE'S A DUMBASS, if he did them himself and did that shitty of a job then HE'S A DUMBASS. Either way he's a DUMBASS RICER and I laughed and laughed and laughed when I saw that. Apparently he's "Too Fast and Too Furious" to make sure his lug nuts are tight. Don't get me wrong though, i'm glad that there are imports out there. It keeps douche bags like that from doing what he did to one of our cars.
WTF! A ricer isn't every import out there, a ricer is a POS import car that has a huge wing a big muffler and 9 different paint jobs. And I love how people who don't even know the story behind what happen just make up stuff. From what I remember from the ORIGINAL video and thread the lug nuts where tighten they where just the wrong thread and when he went around they stripped off. He was sold the wrong lug nuts and that can be anyones mistake not just a "ricer." And as for the person that said "ricers" don't have as much as intelligence as muscle car owners that is so ignorant. I like any cars out there that enjoy the same passion that I do and I have met some import owners that know there way around a car, the same as muscle car owners.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok this is not what this thread was intended to be. It's my opinion that anyone who drives rice is a ricer. If you don't agree with that then that's your opinion and good for you. If this video was a camaro and it was shown on an import website they'd say "stupid redneck".
Old 01-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Teching In

You mean like this?----->

? your ignorance is amazing
Old 01-14-2008, 10:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's a ricer because he's driving rice moron. You're on the wrong web site to be standing up for **** that drive RICE like that. He's a dumbass because he obviously had another set of wheels and tires for drifting or autocross or whatever. If he let someone else tighten them HE'S A DUMBASS, if he did them himself and did that shitty of a job then HE'S A DUMBASS. Either way he's a DUMBASS RICER and I laughed and laughed and laughed when I saw that. Apparently he's "Too Fast and Too Furious" to make sure his lug nuts are tight. Don't get me wrong though, i'm glad that there are imports out there. It keeps douche bags like that from doing what he did to one of our cars.
Its things like this that give domestic car owners a bad name. The car he drives doesn't make him a ricer, just like the car you drive has nothing to do with you being a ricer. Its all in the attitude and the functionality, although function can be loosely applied as long as it is still there (i.e. are 18's worth it when 17's will do the job better?) its a question of taste.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:35 PM
12 Second Club

Default Ricer

Foot I dont think you understand that we are inplying that ricers are people who do stupid ****. I dont care how old that ****** was that lost his wheels 8-80 he's a ricer because he's a dumbass for not double checking his equipment. I think you are in the wrong forum and I'll bet everything I have that according to what you already implied you have no technical knowledge. If you wanna enter a forum fine but you entered a domestic forum so since you are a bright individual you would understand that people are going to say things about imports. If you dont like it get the **** out! People like you are the reason why ricers continue to get the name RICER because ignorant people want to talk **** in a place that they dont even have a place for being in. this forum is called LS1 tech. LS1 only come on in vettes' and f-bodys so what the hell did you think was gonna be said dumbass. What that we like hondas?
Old 01-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Teching In

^Just because you like domestics doesnt mean you should be ignorant to the opposite and vice versa. Your another great example, your perception of what a Ricer is allso misconstrued. Untill you figure out what a Ricer is and whats what, then im not going to argue with you. Dont think i dont do the same to the REAL ignorant Ricers on the Import Boards allso. Theres a difference between being real and being blinded by having such attitude of ''yeah i have this type of car so im going to say **** anything else''. The enthusiasm and the proud feeling one has about his type of car is great, its the ignorance to the truth that ruins it. People like me? hahahahahahaha im gonna leave that alone. Last time i checked this was a FORUM, so guess what? im sorry if im making you upset but i think ill stay, and enjoy it.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:29 AM
On The Tree

first time seeing it....had a few lol replaying it over and over
Old 01-16-2008, 03:38 PM
12 Second Club

No my point is if you expect all people to be open minded about anything more than their own cars you have alot to learn. On the other hand I do know what a ricer is and I am not the one that said every import was a ricer. Name one person that calls a BMW, Mercedes, SAAB, Subaru or Audi rice. If they do then they dont obviously understand me. The point is you are on a forum where people could careless about a honda that sounds like a campbell's soup can attached to the back. Granted there is a generalization on the term but I didnt develop it nor am I implying it so please get off my nuts. I am not ignorant to other vehicles my point is once again that YOU are in a forum where people dont think highly of RICED vehicles therefor don't expect to change my mind of my beliefs nor anyone else because you are the one that's out of context (wrong place)!
Old 01-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Teching In

Once again THIS IS A FORUM, i think its great that the people here dont think highly of RICED vehicles because neither do i. Allot of people on other import forums are disgusted by RICED vehicles allso. whats your point? You are merely stating the obvious and your reason for arguing is pointless. No one is trying to change anyones mind, and if you wanna get all imotional and cry about what im saying on a FORUM then thats your problem, im simply sharing my oppinion on other peoples oppinion. oh and please, no one cares about your genetals, just by you even mentioning them lets me know what kind of person im talking to.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:58 PM
12 Second Club

good then shut the **** up
Old 01-16-2008, 09:47 PM
TECH Resident

the guy lives here in tally and a few folks on here know him. he is apparently a pretty knowledgeable guy, and i dont think it was him who prepped the car. its a shame though, that car was in pristine condition by all acounts.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by linegtdt52
good then shut the **** up

maybe you missed the part when i said THIS IS A FORUM. tough talk online aint gonna get you a piece of cookie. Looking at what slmdLS1 said, seems to prove my point. I guess that DUMBASS RICER wasnt so DUMB after all.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:44 PM
TECH Resident

here's the old thread on a local forum about it....

http://www.tallahasseemusclecar.com/...ad.php?t=17956

apparently he was sold the wrong lugnuts.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:50 PM
Teching In

i would have made sure my car was all set before i drove off. Pretty dumb if you ask me.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:28 AM
Teching In

LOL wow.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:50 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ls2foryou
i would have made sure my car was all set before i drove off. Pretty dumb if you ask me.
and for all you know, he did. i bet you wouldnt take your lugnuts off and count threads though.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:35 PM
12 Second Club

Default lugnuts

you would have compared the 2 i would definitely imagine atleast i would hope so considering that they peobably werent direct replacement lugs for his make/ modeland if they were they werent from the factory. Maybe i am weird to consider that but not all after market stuff lines up right
Old 01-17-2008, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

What a pissing contest. Why even give 'bigfoot' the time off day. he obviously signed up to start a fight, and arguing with his dumb *** is playing right into his hands. I personally think he should shove his 'bigfoot' into his big mouth, but why waste the time explaining to this idiot exactly how he would go about doing it?
Old 01-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Teching In

^? is that you charlie brown?