Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

So what happens when you don't tighten your lug nuts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 10:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i love it how people look at a thread and pick out something that has nothing to do with the topic in this case the words "stupid drifting ricer" and make a completely different arguement with ZERO posts and try to defend their meaning of what a ricer is or what its not. i dont know about yall but its gettin a little annoying. and im sure out there somewhere on a Nissan or Acura forum there doing the same thing to us so just get over it. your not going to change people's minds.

haha that **** is hillarious.

Last edited by JHL88; 01-17-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Teching In

lol what are you talking about? according to the person who started this thread that is what the topic is about. what does post count have to do with anything? Did you read anything that i said? wow..thanks for the contribution.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

ok heavyfoot, you want to have a logical discussion about what is rice and what is not do ya; How about instead of telling what a ricer is not, tell us what your definition of one is? Or is there even such a thing? Possibly it's a mythical creature that doesn't truley exist.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HeavyF00t
lol what are you talking about? according to the person who started this thread that is what the topic is about. what does post count have to do with anything? Did you read anything that i said? wow..thanks for the contribution.
did you even read what i typed? The thread is about a car's wheels falling off. what i said was since he called it a "ricer" you got nicknoid and didnt understand why he called it a ricer. that has nothing to do with the Mazda's wheels falling off.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:02 PM
Teching In

I cant believe im doing this but if it will help you out then im all for it. Rice=any over the edge vizual enhancement that has nothing to do with performance, yet makes it look like it does in an exagerated way. better yet click here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_burner Oh, and yeah Mythical creatures dont exist hence the name mythical so really your just saying the same thing in one sentence. Back on track, maybe you should read everything ive said to clear up any confusion you might have, since im sensing allot.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Teching In

maybe if youve paid attention then maybe you would know that i do know why he called it a ricer, ive brought up the word ignorance so many times its not even worth mentioning anymore. my point was allready made. goodnight.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Teching In

The only jap cars to date that i dont put in the ricer class is the supra tt, new nisan STI and EVO even the mits and subi look racerboy fagish. rx7 is rice. but........ with an ls1 swap that r cool.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes... So maybe i was a bit redundant 'Bigfoot', but you would have to admit that since those lugnuts didn't truly serve a purpose (i.e. they were ineffective at keeping the wheels on the car) they wouldn't be exempt from being considered rice. in addition, they are an exterior modification (i.e. not a stock part), thus it could be logically reasoned that they were present for visual enhancement. This is not uncommon with lugnuts, such as the chrome plated ones that many people have on their car. "Over the top" is question of degree, and thus subject to differing opinions. Some may say that lug nuts serving no practical purpose would be an "over the top visual enhancement". If these "fancy lug nuts" were interpreted by passers by to be features of an after market wheel, it is plausible that they may induce one to think that they add to the vehicles performance.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:00 AM
TECH Resident

hahah that made my day!!! LOL
Old 01-18-2008, 09:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol yea ignorance bigfoot.. thats definately the word im thinking of right now..
Old 01-18-2008, 10:19 AM
TECH Regular

Old 01-18-2008, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haha thats also what i was thinking ^